Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Envy The Kitty

The new Greed has a very STUPID question... but we'd all like to know the answer to it, right? AND ENVY AS A KITTY!

Chapter 1 - Envy The Kitty

Chapter 1 - Envy The Kitty
Disclaimer: Don’t own

“Uh, Envy, can I ask you somthin?” the new Greed looked up from the book he was reading. All the homunculi were in the mansion under central with NOTHING to do.

It was all Dante’s fault. Really. And that dog who tried to bring back her boyfriend. If she hadn’t tried to bring him back, Dante wouldn’t have locked them all in this room for “bonding time”.

Greed, of course, wasn’t going to let this be a waste of time. So he decided to pretend to read, but think about Envy. Then the perfect question hit him.

“You just did,” Envy replied, still drawing pictures of his little Edo (more like small blobs with an antenna and a braid with a face) on a notepad.

“Well, I’m gonna ask you somthin else,” Greed replied, obviously loosing his patience with that… gay… thing in front of him. “If you can change into anything you want, why, of all things, do you choose to look like a palm tree?” Envy’s eyes narrowed at the words “palm” and “tree”.

“Because…” Envy started, then changed into cat with VERY sharp claws and began to scratch at Greed. Not that it worked, since Greed had the “ultimate shield”. But Envy wasn’t going to let Greed get away that easily. He tied him to the wall with something that just so happened to be near. Envy walked to the door and forgetting that it was locked, ran into it. Envy growled and kicked the door so it broke down. Dante obviously didn’t think THAT would happen, or maybe it’s just cause she’s a stupid dog.

When Envy returned, he was a cat. Yes. A cute little GREEN cat. He was holding bones in his mouth, which caused Greed to stop trying to get away from his binding. Greed didn’t really think Envy could do anything.

Envy suddenly called to Wrath (NO, I didn’t forget the other homunculi were in there, im not THAT mean…) “WRATH! Would you do me a little favor?” Greed just stared. Envy must be bipolar or something. One second he’s in the mood to kill and the next he’s acting like a three year old asking for candy. Or maybe it’s all just an act…

Wrath, understanding, stood up and activating the circle. Greed fell down and started coughing up red stones. Envy just laughed but squealed when he felt a hand pull at his tail (he’s still cat, remember?) and turned to hiss at the offending hand, but nearly fainted when he realized it was. NO. He wasn’t going to die here. He had to kill Greed, and now, Dante. He began tearing at the Dante pulling back in disgust when he saw the rotting body, but continued his task.

Once Dante was dead, he turned back to Greed and Wrath. Well, now there was only Wrath. Envy grinned and ran around the entire mansion screaming “VICTORY!”…. Everyone (that’s still alive) sweat dropped, save for Gluttony, who was staring at Dante and drooling. “Can I eat her? Can I eat her?” He asked repeatedly. Lust nodded as he started to eat the disgusting body that we like to call Dante.

Envy (still a cat) came rushing back in and curled up in a ball.

“Man, that was tiring. I hope we still find the stone with out someone controlling us.” He sighed as he fell asleep… on Sloth’s foot…

“Whoever said curiosity killed the cat must’ve been on crack, because the cat DEFINENTLY killed curiosity.” Sloth said, staring at the green fluff ball on her foot.

A/N: No clue where that came from. Review?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment