Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Where is Oz?

Gil has been without his master, Oz, for ten years. But what happened during that ten year course for Gilbert?
(O.C.s)

Chapter 1 - Where is Oz?

Chapter 1 - Where is Oz?
Gil woke up to the sound of taps on a machine. The white walls of the room hurt his eyes as he rustled the sheets a bit. He was bandaged from his neck down to his waist. 'I thought it was a dream' Gilbert lay down and closed his hazel eyes.

He was met by a horrific nightmare that would he would conjure for many years to come.

Gilbert fell to the ground. Blood trickled down from his chest making it hard to breathe. The unending pain kept him from moving or speaking, so he could only listen. Oz's shirt tore a bit when the Baskervilles grabbed him. Gilbert heard the rustle of cloaks and Oz being chained up by Dolldum. Of course, neither of them understood any of this now, but the point was the thing that was taking place.



"Oz Bezarius." Gilbert's eyes opened. "Your sin is...your very existence." The howling winds and lightning pierced through the tension and silence. Gilbert winced as hot tears streamed down his face. The abyss pulled Oz under and the shrieking could be heard from miles away. When the winds finally subsided, the servants finally crept back in to obtain what they needed. The guests had fled in fear and the old clock tower's bell rang endlessly for another two hours.



Mistress Kate poked Gil's back and when he flinched she called out, "We've got an alive one over here!" The servants rushed over to Gilbert and lifted him out of the pool of blood and tears.



It's the young master's servant!



The one he struck with his sword?



Yes! It is a miracle the boy is alive!



Most certainly. Let's get him to life support! And fast!



They rushed him around and he slipped into unconsciousness only thinking one thing. 'Young master, where are you?'



The dream's sudden phasing woke Gil up. Trembling. Waiting. He could only gather enough strength to utter all he needed to know.

"Where...is Oz?"

The nurse and a servant he recognized looked at him. The women nodded at each other and the servant stepped forward.

"Gilbert...Oz...he was sucked into..."

Gilbert's eyes opened wide. He sat up vigorously, only to be met by a piercing feeling in his chest. He was forced to lean back. "So that...that wasn't a dream? He's...not...here?"

The servant bowed, her eyes shut tightly. "I-I'm afraid not."

Gil laid back down, trying not to cry. "DAMMIT! If& if I had only&if I had only helped him I couldn't protect Oz..."

"It is not your fault, Gilbert." A new voice emerged from the shadows. Gilbert's eyes glazed over in fear.

"W-who are you?"

The character stepped forward. "Vincent Nightray."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment