Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Gray's File

Bio of my characters

Chapter 1 - Gray's File

Chapter 1 - Gray's File


StarXIII: This is about my sonic character oc's.

Gray: Lets start the first Bio ok.

StarXIII: Alright Alright!

____________________________________________________________

Name: Gray the Rabbit

Nickname:  None

Animal: Lop-eared rabbit (His Ears are longer than Cream's, Gray's ears go down to his knees, the fur at the end of his ears is pointed, and there is fur on the right side of his head is pointed out)

Gender: Male

Fur color: Cool Gray

Clothes: Greyed lavender vest (loose), Blue violet lake Fingerless gloves, Sienna Brown Shoes (they look like cream's shoes but different color), and violet colored shorts.

Height: 70cm

Age: 10

Eye Color: Neon yellow-green eyes (Black Iris)

Super form Eye color: Same

Dark Form Eye color: Black Eyes (Neon Yellow-Green Iris)

Likes: Cream, His chao Matter, his friends, cute things, Helping out, and peaceful places.

Dislikes: Anyone who hurts his Friends (Goes crazy if Cream is hurt), Distruction, Fighting (sometimes).

Love Intrest: Cream the Rabbit

Friends: Cream, Cheese, Amy, Blaze, Sonic, Shadow, Tails, Rouge, Emerl, Kunckles, Vanilla, Matter

Enemies: Eggman, Black Doom, Metal Sonic

Rivals: none

Place of Residence: Amy's Apartment (Sonic Battle: Gray's saga) Cream's cottage (In later story)

Attacks: Wind based moves

Fight stance: Pi Gua

Abillites: Keen hearing, Filght (like Cream), Keen awareness, Grinds on rails, can use Matter to attack (Like Cream using Cheese to attack)

Discrption: Born In a clan that is scattered, Gray heads to Central City in order to find sonic to thank him but a accident sends him to Amy's apartment and meets Amy Rose, Cream, and Cheese and becomes friends with them Quickly. The star tattoo on the back of Gray's left ear is a mark of a branch of the clan. Gray tells the story of how Sonic saved him 6 years ago and now knows Sonic's name and heads to Emerald Beach to find him and sends Gray to a Big adventure. Gray has a crush on Cream but will not admit it. Gray's super form has white demon wings comming from his back, his fur turns white with grey patches covering him (like the black tattoos curse marked Sauske has gave me the Idea) and a Violet aura surrounds him. In times of Desperation or if anyone is hurt he will go into a rage and turn into Dark Gray. In Dark mode Gray has Dark Red Demon wings his fur is totally Black exepct the Grey X on his entire Front midsection . Dark Gray's Powers also Doubled in Strength. In this form his iris is Neon yellow Green and eyeball black.

Main theme: In the Sky by Miz (Theme of Grandia 3)

Super form theme: Longing by Gackt

Dark Form theme: Redemtion by Gackt (Theme of Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus)

Flashback Theme: Organization XIII (theme of Organization XIII Kingdom Hearts 2)

___________________________________________________

StarXIII: So how is this, good, bad, or ok. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment