Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Hana's file

Bio of my characters

Chapter 2 - Hana's file

Chapter 2 - Hana's file
StarXIII: here is another Bio for my other character

(a small Beige fox with a ultramarine Dress with a black star on the center)

????: YEY!

StarXIII: ok, ok calm down.

________________________________________________

name: Hanako the fox

nickname: Hana

Animal: Fox (she has one Tail)

fur color: Beige (has two hairs on the left of her head)

age: 8

height: 64cm

gender: female

Eye color: Lavender

Clothes: A dress like Cream but it's Ultramarine and has a black Star with no tie, Mustard Yellow shoes, Gloves like Sonic but the left glove has a black star

Friends: Gray (her big bother), Cream, Amy (best Friend), Shadow, Rouge, Blaze, Emerl, Sonic, Cheese, Matter, Vanilla And Tails

Attacks: kung-fu (a girl like her needs to defend herself for 6 years)

Fight stance: Gold Dragon

Enemies: Eggman, Black Doom, Metal Sonic

Theme:  Haruka Kanata (Theme of Nartuo Japan Season 2 and Naruto USA Opening 3)

Personality: kind, caring, polite, hard to anger

Character type: Power

Love intrest: Tails

Discription: Wandering for 6 years Hana tries to find her brother and walks into Amy, whom knows Gray and becomes friends with Amy. Amy takes Hana to Cream's house to see Gray with Cream and Vanilla and Gray Remembers her because her aditude hasn't changed in 6 years. Gray his happy his Sister finds him and wants her to stay with him and Hana Agrees to stay and becomes Friends with Cream and Vanilla. Gray tells her sister about how he found Sonic who saved Gray 6 years ago and they go to meet him. Hana sees Sonic and becomes frinends with him and Hana looks at Tails and asks Gray who is that cute fox with two tails over there. Gray says the two tailed foxes name is Tails and falls in love with Tails and introduces herself to Tails and tells him he cute and Tails Blushes. Gray and Sonic laugh at the sight. Hana is part of the same clan as Gray.

Likes: Her Friends, Tails, her brother, Being with her brother, and peaceful places (like the Chao Garden)

Dislikes: Meanies, Being lost, losing her Brother, Losing Tails.

___________________________________________________

StarXIII: Ok that's Character 2, Charater 3 will be coming up next Bye!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SaraJane on October 14, 2006, 10:39:33 AM

SaraJane on
SaraJaneWow, are you interdouce someone to us?
And do you just only ask me to read your story?

StarXIII2006 on October 14, 2006, 10:36:20 PM

StarXIII2006 on
StarXIII2006thats the point SaraJane (wacthes Little brother play Disgaea 2: cursed memories) GET HIM PAUL!(heads back to type) sorry watching my brother play Disgaea 2 BYE!!!!!

SaraJane on October 15, 2006, 5:39:30 PM

SaraJane on
SaraJaneWhat?! Just only asking me to read your story?!