Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Lady Malice

Time to write one of Raven's dark poems...

Not as horrible as it sounds.

Chapter 2 - Lady Malice

Chapter 2 - Lady Malice


Name: Malica(Lady Malice)
Supervillian


Personal Information

Race: Sharp Shadow
Gender: Female
Current age: 25
Birthplace: Silver City, California
Current residence: Silver City, California

Family

Primary heritage: Unknown
Mother:---
Status: Killed
Father:---
Status: Killed
Siblings: Jerdan
Status: Killed


Looks


Height: "5'5
Weight: 110LBS
Frame: Curvy
Bust: 40 C
Facial structure: Thin
Lip structure: Full
Lip color: Dull red
Natural eye color: Smug blue
Natural hair color: Platinum blonde
Hair length: Shoulders
Hairstyle: Usually up in a bun; tied up during fighting
Complexion: Tan
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: A tattoo of a heart on her left hip


Attire


Accessories:---
Normal Attire: A short red dress with red high-heels.
Supervillian Attire: Gray, turtle-neck sweatshirt with leather pants and boots.


Powers

Powers: Her limbs can stretch out to unlimited lengths. She also can become a shadow-disc and travel on shadowy walls. Her main power is that her nails can grow long and dangerously sharp.
Lady Malice's specialty is the ability to switch powers with two other people, who will die afterwards. Though there is one catch, they both have to want to go through the process.
Weapon: Her nails



Personality

Lady Malice is calm and decisive. She'll take time to kill. Her coolness is somewhat creepy.

History(the only one worth reading)

Lady Malice (or Malica) was born to a normal, human family. But both her parents beat on her and her older brother.

After a heated argument with her mother, Malica's nails became long and sharp. Her mother called her a demon child, and, along with her father, tried to kill her.
Before her father's bullet could reach her, her brother, Jergan, jumped in the way; saving her but dieing in the process. His last sentence to her was: “Use your powers for good, Malica…destroy all the evil in the world.”

Malica, in rage, felt a sudden wanting to kill her parents, which she did. The police arrived at the scene immediately. She didn't want to, but she killed the police. She received exactly one hundred bullets in her body, and was able to run to the sidewalk before falling. In a daze, she saw a boy about her age(15). He picked her up and full out ran.

Malica later learns that she is of the clan called Sharp Shadow. The boy, Lord Death, tells her that it's her destiny to kill all who fight for the common good, and that's why she killed the policemen.

Lord Death renames her Lady Malice.

Lady Malice becomes immortal at a quick pace, and Lord Death tells her that the Sharp Shadow Clan immortals can only be killed by a particular element. His Element of Death is fire, while, he noticed, that hers was water. The only way the element can kill them is if it enters the blood stream (from a wound).

Later on, when she and Lord Death are out on a killing spree, Lady Malice's other powers come into play. She ends up wounding Lord Death, who, using her own shadow disc, takes her back to “Headquarters”, where she is severely punished.

The chief and his men learn of her powers, and speak of a prophecy that “She who is of the shadows will destroy the Sharp Shadow Clan, and the master will kill the apprentice.” They say that the master is Lord Death, and the apprentice is Lady Malice. Lord Death is to be the executioner of Lady Malice.
Lady Malice is heart broken to hear that Lord Death agreed to kill her.

At the execution day, Lady Malice turns into the shadows and seeps through her chains. She kills Lord Death (by rubbing her nails together at a fast rate, till a fire starts at the tips), whispering: “Who's the master now?”


Lady Malice later kills the Teen Elements, except for Kumiko, who kills her. Kumiko accidentally heals The Lady, along with her friends.
Lady Malice then sets out again to kill them again, but she does not succeed, for, rather, the Teen Elements kill her…for good.






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment