Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Can I be Alone?

Ichigo and the other Mew Mews thought they were the only ones but Ryou forgot to tell them about an early experiment, Coconut.

Chapter 1 - Can I be Alone?

Chapter 1 - Can I be Alone?
A girl walked down the street from school quietly not letting anyone get in her way. Her long dirty blonde hair sat under her hat and the hat blocked everyone from seeing her dark green eyes and freckles. She heard something and shot around to see a kirema anima attacking some people in the park. She felt something come over her that she couldn't fight. She could never fight it when someone was in trouble.
Before she knew it mouse ears and a tail were there and she was ready to fight. She sprinted to where the animas were and held up her berret. The black birds were attacking everyone and they started to come towards her. She didn't move and kept her ground. The mouse ears started to twitch as she jumped into the air holding the berret in front of her.
"Coconut Twister!" she yelled at the top of her lungs as a swirl of orange light started to form. It swirled around into a circle and went through the birds. The birds were gone and she landed on the ground looking at what she had done.
Some noise came from behind her that her ears picked up. Five girls stood there staring at her. One looked like a cat, then a bird, a tamaran, a porpoise, and finally a wolf. The cat stepped forward holding something in her hand that she kept at her side. She looked at them and turned around and started walking away slowly.
"Wait, who are you." the cat asked yelling at her.
She didn't answer but she whispered under her breath, "My name is Coconut Hirgoshi and who are you people?"
She started to sprint away from them until she reacher her house. By then she had changed back to into her normal self. She didn't want to be a kangaroo rat or whatever she was anymore. She looked in the mirror knowing her mother wasn't home. She didn't have a real mother and the mother that she lived with she called "Pepper". She lived in a medium sized house but she used to live on the streets. She didn't like thinking about her mother and what happened to her.
"You look very tired, Coconut." Saffron hoped from her dresser and looked at her. When she had become half kangaroo rat or whatever Saffron followed her home and told her to save the world.
Coconut looked at her and turned on the TV. "I knew I would run into those Mew Mews sometime but I didn't think today. I thought I was all alone and I want answers."
Saffron hopped onto her lap,"Coconut you're not alone. Those girls could need you and I think you should talk to them. Thet mentioned something about Tokyo Cafe go there and meet them tomorrow."
"Fine, I just don't wanna be different anymore." she answered crawling under the covers and falling asleep. "I'm not alone anymore, I guess."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KT on May 13, 2006, 9:26:56 PM

KT on
KTWick! I luv stories. U can read mine if u like. It's called A scary story............huh?

Tiger-Prime on April 27, 2006, 2:49:38 PM

Tiger-Prime on
Tiger-Primebeautiful start of what will become an awesome story