Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Joining the Group

Ichigo and the other Mew Mews thought they were the only ones but Ryou forgot to tell them about an early experiment, Coconut.

Chapter 2 - Joining the Group

Chapter 2 - Joining the Group
Coconut tiptoed into Cafe Mew Mew with her friends from her school tryinf not to be noticed. Her blonde hair was under her hat that was tipped to the side. She kept her messanger bag close to her. Her friends Rachel, Aimee, and Tassara dragged her in.
"Coco, why do you always have gloves on?" Rachel asked pulling Coconut's glove off.
"No reason...just there's a scar on my hand." she answered as she looked at the mark. She had gotten it the day after she was turned into half kangaroo rat or what she learned...a Mew Mew.
Ichigo walked to their table and saw Coconut's mark. She gasped a little bit and thought to herself. "That's the girl!!! The one Ryou told us all about yesterday. She was the first Mew Mew but by accident. Ryou you idiot... I need to get her onto the team." Ichigo squeezed the notepad and had a zoned look on her face. Coconut and her friends looked at Ichigo. "Uhhh..Welcome to Cafe Mew Mew. I shall go get you some water." Ichigo said keeping it all together.
Ichigo stomped through the doorway where everyone was. She looked at Ryou ready to strangle him. He looked at her and then continued typing. Mint was sipping her tea as usual while the others were filling orders.
"The 6th Mew Mew is out there in the Cafe!" Ichigo shouted in a mocking voice.
Mint looked up from her tea, "Then we must find a way to bring her in here. Then we have to Convince her to Join the team. She is pretty powerful if she knocked us out."
Ichigo thought and grabbed Lettuce. "I need you to spill a strawberry sundae on the girl with the hat that's tilted to the side at Table 7."
Lettuce walked over to Table 7 and tripped spilling a Strawberry Sundae all over Coconut's skirt. Ichigo alked over to her casually. "I am so sorry for my empolyee spilling that on you. Let me take you to get cleaned up."
"Uhhhh...okay." Coconut murmured getting up slowley making sure to grab her messenger bag.
Ichigo lead Coconut by the wrist to the lab's door and opened it slowly letting Coconut in first. Coconut's sneakers clicked on the floor as she heard the door slam and lock behind her. Ichigo stod at the doorway looking at her. Coconut turned around to see people looking at her. She blinked and tried to open the door. Then Ryou walked up to her and grabbed her shoulder turning her around. She turned around fast looking at Ryou and her stomach flipped.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tiger-Prime on April 27, 2006, 2:51:03 PM

Tiger-Prime on
Tiger-Primei want more!!