Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The attic plea

12 years ago in the gentle rolling hill's of Ireland there was peace. Until a great evil broke freee of the seal that the before warrior placed on it. A girl called Kelan was up in her attic when her fungers stumbled upon a necklace. She looked at th

Chapter 1 - The attic plea

Chapter 1 - The attic plea


Imp sorry about that beginning ^^ here's the real first chapter! (This explains her past)





Kelan walked into her house. It was small but she loved the view from the back. She looked up at the stars that twinkled brightly. She sighed She loved the stars, the pictures they formed in her mind. She didn't know why but her yes drew to the moon. Her eyes seemed to grow larger in the moonlight. She gazed up at the moon and said to herself. “It's almost full….” Her voice seemed lower and more savage. “It's supposed to be full tomorrow!” She heard a voice say behind her making her turn quickly around. Her eyes became their regular size and she saw her brother standing there. “Oh no” Kelan said sitting down. “What do you want? Whenever you come into you room you either want to annoy me or ask me for money!” She glared at him with a bored face on. Her brother sat down on her bed. “Um I need something from the attic…..” He looked at her with a cute face on. “So?” Kelan said looking bored still. She may have been 3 years younger than him but she was defiantly more mature than him, anyone was. Her brother paused before answering. “Well im scared of the attic! I heard the people who were in the house last were murders!” Kelan got up and started to brush her hair. “We've lived here for 16 years! I've been up in that attic more than 600 times! Nothings up there Jordan!” Jordan walked over to her and hugged her around the waist. “PLEASE!!!” Kelan glared at him. “IF YOU GET OFF I WILL!” Jordan let go instantly. She glared at him than went to the attic door. She reached up and grabbed the string to bring the stairs down. “WRITE ME IF YOU SURVIVE!” Jordan said dramatically as Kelan started to climb the stairs. It was really hot as she reached the top steps. She looked around at the room. It was huge and full of dusty stuff. They hadn't been up here in forever. She suddenly saw a glow from one of the boxes and a voice called out. “Legendary Guardian! You have come!” She stepped back in alarm what was that?!.....................



(Sorry! That's it for now! I'll write more! I promise!)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

brown_tabby on September 15, 2005, 7:03:39 AM

brown_tabby on
brown_tabbyyou rock!!!!oohah oohah!!!