Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Wolf Spirit

12 years ago in the gentle rolling hill's of Ireland there was peace. Until a great evil broke freee of the seal that the before warrior placed on it. A girl called Kelan was up in her attic when her fungers stumbled upon a necklace. She looked at th

Chapter 2 - Wolf Spirit

Chapter 2 - Wolf Spirit


Chapter 2 Wolf spirit:



Kelan stepped back cautiously but tripped over a huge box that held huge books. She could feel her pulse beating in her ears. The voice rang out again. “Come closer child of Wolves.” The voice was old and caring. She couldn't move, her legs wouldn't let her get up. She called out. “Who are you? Where are you?” She tried again to get up. She stood and walked towards the voice and the shining light. “Please child I cannot move you must come to me follow my voice….Listen to the sound of your heart, your destiny awaits…..” Kelan felt a pull towards an old musty that was labeled “Grandma Shannon” She felt as though each step of the creaking attic was reliving her of her trouble's releasing her fears, She was becoming free of any doubts. She saw the light like a beacon in her confusion.



She looked in to the box and saw a wolf pendent tied on a piece of old leather. “My child! My Kelan! It has been has so long!” said a voice that Kelan recognized at once. “GRAMDMA SHANNON!” she said a bit loudly. The pendent started to float in front of her. Kelan's eyes became smaller, sharper wolf like. “My child! You have a very important duty! Your future will be changed forever if you touch this pendent. You shall become a warrior for justice, peace and love. You shall become half wolf to save the land of your birth. Your Ireland's only hope for peace. No pressure. Do you except?” The pendent seemed to glow wildly. Kelan's hand traveled slowly to touch the pendent. Her hand may have been slow but her thoughts were racing. A fighter of justice? Me? She kept on thinking like this till a flash of light surrounded her and her hand grasped the pendent. She heard howls all around her and she floated off the attic floor. Than it looked like she wasn't in the attic at all.



She was floating in outer space! She could see the earth like a little blueberry. “You are Star Wolf!” Her grandmother's voice rang out she looked down. She was amazed at what she saw. Her outfit had changed! Where her baggy pant's were now different, much cooler. Her shirt had become tighter and she had a scarf on. The scarf was gray and had two white lines going across it. She looked at her hands. Her eye's widened. They weren't hands anymore! They were actually paws! She flexed her claws and looked down at her feet. Again, paws! She closed her eye's and blacked out hearing her grandmothers voice. “I love you Kelan……………”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pabbit_da_Rabbit on September 15, 2005, 8:27:32 AM

Pabbit_da_Rabbit on
Pabbit_da_RabbitInteresting story. Thanks for the comment on my pic!