Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: The boy

12 years ago in the gentle rolling hill's of Ireland there was peace. Until a great evil broke freee of the seal that the before warrior placed on it. A girl called Kelan was up in her attic when her fungers stumbled upon a necklace. She looked at th

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: The boy

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: The boy


Chapter 3: The boy



Kelan's eyes opened immediately and she looked around. “What happened to me?” She felt something in her hand and looked down. It was the pendent! Did it all really happen?” She looked around at her attic. Everything was the same the musty books were just as musty as before. The boxes were still there just as stuffed as before. What happened?! She asked her self trying to figure it out. A voice rang up the stairs of the attic. “KELAN!! DID YOU FIND IT YET?!” Jordan's voice sounded around the room. Kelan suddenly snapped back to earth and ran towards the stairs. “Yeah! I got it!” She grabbed the football that Jordan wanted. Jordan looked up at her. “What took you so long?” He made a grab for the football but Kelan wouldn't let him have it. “Hey! I went all the way up to the attic when you were too scared too and this is what I get?” She closed her eyes. “I don't think I should give it to you!” She started to walk away with the football. She was tackled and laid on. “Gimme it!” Jordan and Kelan started to wrestle with it when their mother walked through the door. She glared at the both of them. “GET OFF OF EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW!” She scowled at them and walked away. Jordan took the football and ran into his room. Kelan rolled her eye than walked into her room. It was 9 and she was tired for some reason. She yelled. “GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!” She didn't wait for an answer. She was asleep before anyone said anything. She got up around 4 the next morning. “Weird….” She said before falling asleep again. She woke up this time around 7:45. “Come on bear! Time for school!” Her mother voice yelled from the kitchen. Kelan got up and walked into the kitchen. “Nsafjkdhfjkdh” She said groggily and walked back into her room. She got her jeans and a blue T-shirt on and walked out again taking a pop- tart. She smiled and waved to her mom. She was skate boarding today! Helmet! She reminded herself taking a red one. She started to skateboard down the street. Oak leaves fell around her and she started to sing. “I… feel so alive! For very first time…I believe I can fly!” She heard that song while she was getting dressed so she started to sing it.



Just down the road a guy around Kelan's age started to sing. “I… feel so alive! For the very first time! I believe I can fly!”



DONE! I'm gonna writing more later! I might put another story im writing up too!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment