Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The backround Prt. 2

12 years ago in the gentle rolling hill's of Ireland there was peace. Until a great evil broke freee of the seal that the before warrior placed on it. A girl called Kelan was up in her attic when her fungers stumbled upon a necklace. She looked at th

Chapter 5 - The backround Prt. 2

Chapter 5 - The backround Prt. 2


Chapter 5: The back-round Part 2



Tatsuki stared up at him. “What is this all about PRINCE?” She said prince as though she had a bad taste in her mouth. He was kind of nice… NO! SHE COULDN'T THINK LIKE THAT!! Mark smiled and gave a quick hand signal. Tatsuki looked around expecting something to happen but the guards let go of her and stood at attention. She looked at Mark with a distrusting face. What was he trying to pull? Just as she started to lean forward Mark jumped down 5 marble steps and looked her right in the eye centimeters away from her face. “WHA!!” She yelled stepping back. Mark smiled and grabbed her arm to help her balance. Tatsuki glared at him than brushed his hand off. “DON'T TOUCH ME!” She yelled and the guards shuffled forward again to hold her down. Mark laughed. Tatsuki continued to glare at Mark. What is this guy's problem!? She asked herself now looking at him with her ears back in a confused scowl. Mark straightened up and put his hands behind his back with a fake and really bad “I'm better than the world” expression on. “Now! My father has told me to evaluate you and I see no danger!” Tatsuki let out a low growl. “ So! Where are you to stay tonight?” Tatsuki looked down “Well you basically took me off of my planet so I'm not sure what to do...” Mark sighed and smiled. “Your right! So! How about you stay here?! Were having a ball tonight you can go ahead and pick out a dress an-” Tatsuki looked at him like he had five heads. “Whoa, whoa, whoa!! Let's get one thing straight here!” She put her finger up. “I am NOT gonna wear a dress!” Mark had a sad face on. “But you're not aloud if you don't!!” “GOOD THAN I WON'T!” Tatsuki said screaming and crossing her arms. Mark whined like a little boy. “Come on! PLEASE?! Pretty, pretty pretty, please?!” Tasuki looked at him with an eyebrow raised. “How old are you? 5?” Mark smiled and said chidingly. “YEP!” “What in the name of Rowan is wrong with you?” Tatsuki asked glaring thoughtfully at Mark. Mark grabbed her hand. “Come! I shall give your dress choices at once!” Mark led her out of the room. “HEY! I DON'T WANNA WEAR ONE!” She growled.




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nightbird on December 5, 2005, 8:14:21 AM

Nightbird on
NightbirdCool! Wolves are the best! Your characters are really cool and likeable too.

Blaise_chan on September 30, 2005, 5:39:49 AM

Blaise_chan on
Blaise_chanI like it, but its a little confusing...I hope you post more up soon as I'm eager to finish!! I also like how you tied wolves into this (as they are my fav. animal ^^) anyway cant wait 4 more!! *adds to favs*