Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The powers

12 years ago in the gentle rolling hill's of Ireland there was peace. Until a great evil broke freee of the seal that the before warrior placed on it. A girl called Kelan was up in her attic when her fungers stumbled upon a necklace. She looked at th

Chapter 6 - The powers

Chapter 6 - The powers


The Powers: Chapter 6



“So Tatsuki was forced to wear a dress and was sent off to the ball. She walked down the grand hallways in a huff. “Stupid Prince and his stupid dress and the stupid hallway leading to the stupid ball! I'm gonna totally humiliate myself!” She was angrier at the prince every second. She wasn't really looking at anything she was just thinking about how much she hated balls. When, her stubborn blindness made her walk into the marble doors to the ball. Her nose got all red along with her face. She looked around to see if anyone was there and a few people dressed royally stared at her with “Higher than You” Looks. She straightened her self up and walked the doors. AHHHH! IM SO STUPID!! HOW COULD I RUN INTO DOORS?!! She thought talking a seat outside. She stared up at the stars and surprising memories cam into view. It was her family! They were smiling and waving to her, she smiled but then they disappeared from her memory. She was so bored. She had to be sitting there for more than 1 hour and she was on the verge of falling asleep when a hand appeared in front of her face. “A hand for the fair madden?” Her wolf ears perked up and she looked up. “Huh?” She saw the prince smiling down at her. She grabbed his hand staring into his eyes. He led her to the dance floor and Tatsuki blushed. “WAIT! I can't dance!!!!!” She tried to retreat from the floor but Mark blocked her way by hugging her than he turned her around. “Be cool!” He said smiling and taking her hands. They started to dance like it was rehearsed. Tatsuki's eyes were glued to Mark's. His…eyes…NO! I can't!! She told herself still staring into them. “Can't dance huh?” Mark said twirling her around. The music ended and Tatsuki blushed. “Thanks…for the dance…” She said walking away from him. She walked out to the balcony and frowned at the stars. What am I thinking? I am Tatsuki! I don't have crushes!! I'm an A Class robber! I need to remember that!! She nodded solemnly. She sighed dreamily than leaned her head on the banister staring at the crescent moon. He makes me feel all floaty!! She thought staring at a star, her ears went down in pleasure. Suddenly there was a big boom and piece's a ruble flew past Tatsuki's head. She looked around in alarm. The fang on her necklace started to glow. “It's glowing..” She was lifted up in the air and filled with warmth. The warmth I only felt when I was a child!! She thought. Word's came to her. “Star…Starwolf POWER!” She yelled than a wolf howled and she turned into Starwolf! (To see a pick of the fuku and stuff look up Nightbird. You'll see the costume there)” Kelan's grandmother stopped and took a huge breath. “That is the past of you now! You will be late for school! Go!” She said smiling at Kelan. Kelan nodded and took off down the street on her skateboard. She closed her eye's and ran into someone.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment