Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7: The meeting

12 years ago in the gentle rolling hill's of Ireland there was peace. Until a great evil broke freee of the seal that the before warrior placed on it. A girl called Kelan was up in her attic when her fungers stumbled upon a necklace. She looked at th

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7: The meeting

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7: The meeting


Chapter 7: The meeting



Kelan fell to the curb and groaned. What did she hit? She looked up at the guy rubbing his head. “Oh my gosh I am so sorry!” She said watching the guy get to his feet. He looked at her and smiled. “Hey it's no problem! Are you hurt?” Wow he is so handsome! She thought shaking her head and staring up at him. He had a great build and had naturally spiky hair. He had amazing yellow eyes that looked like wolves. Her eyes and his were almost the same except hers were a different color. He extended his hand and Kelan took it shyly. “I'm Mark” He said flashing a smile that made Kelan blush. “Hey! I'm Kelan.” They shook hands and he rubbed his collar bone. “Oh sorry! My elbow hit your collar bone!” She said laughing. Wow…She has an amazing laugh! He thought as he laughed too and asked. “I'm new here… I go to-.” She heard the bell ringing to signal lateness. “OH NO! IM REALLY SORRY I'LL SEE YOU LATER! BYE!” She ran all the way to school and just ran into the classroom .She gulped and turned to stare her teacher in the face. Miss McGraw, her teacher. “LATE AGAIN ARE WE MISS DU-.” “May I have your attention…. All please rise for prayer.” She sighed in relief and slipped out of the classroom before the teacher could say anything else. “OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS SOO CLOSE KELAN!” She heard her friend say behind her. “I know Annie! I-.” “WERE YOU LATE AGAIN!? “ She turned to see her best friend Sabrina staring at her with a smile on her face. “Yes…” she muttered looking down. “ GUESS WHAT!? I heard that there's-.” “Ladies! Get to your classes! You don't want to be late!” They all heard Mr. Hart say behind them. Annie, Kelan, and Annie: Sweatdrop. “Yes Mr. Hart!” They echoed and ran to their classes. After a dull and boring morning of classes Kelan searched for her lunch and couldn't find it. She finally found it in the side pocket of her backpack and had missed lunch. She came running out seeing her friends waiting and said. “Guys! You'll never guess what happened! I looked and looked for my lunch and-.” BOOM! She collided with someone again. “Oh gosh! I'm sorry!!!” she looked up and saw Mark rubbing his collar bone. “Do you aim?” He asked laughing and helping her up again. “I'm sorry! Sabrin-.” Sabrina dragged her away from Mark. “WAIT!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! BYE MARK! SEE YA LATER! I hope…” Annie and Sabrina backed her up against a wall. “Sooo!!! Who's that your new boyfriend to be?” “YEAH! Are you cheating on D-“NO!” Kelan said feeling hurt. They started to talk to each other and she slipped away. “SORRY GUYS I HAVE TO UHH…GO POLISH MY SHOES! IF YOU NEED ME I'LL BE SOMEWHERE FOR THE REST OF RECESS BYE!” She started to run when Jen another one of her friends started to ask questions. “SO! WHO IS HE?! DOES HE HAVE A BROTHER?! ISHE YOUR BOYFRIEND?! ARE CHEATING ON D-.” “NO!” She yelled getting angry. “NOW STOP ASKING ME!!” She stormed off into the girls' bathroom and didn't come out till it was time to leave. “Oh boy!!” she sighed walking out of the school. “HEY! KELAN!” She sighed. “WHAT HE'S NOT-.” She looked up and saw Mark staring at her with a questioning look. “Oh… Sorry Mark” She said smiling and she saw him playing with a hole in his shirt. “Oh did I do that?” She pointed to the hole. “No actually Mr. Hart did. He said I was playing with it too much.” He laughed. “It's ok! I don't mind there are enough holes in this shirt already.” Shashanna came running up to Kelan. “Kelan! Stop flirting and come with me to the swings!” She started to run towards the swings. “I'm not…” Oh well there was no point in trying to explain anything to her. “BYE MARK! SEE YA!” she said waving as she ran to the swings……



N/A: Wanna hear something weird? I always write the chapters at the weirdest times! Like this one! Its 1:37 in the morning lol I did the first one while my Mom was on a call and I was suppose to be at school. Haha! WELL HAVE FUN WITH MY WEIRDLY TIMED STORIES!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nightbird on December 5, 2005, 8:18:58 AM

Nightbird on
NightbirdOoo! Yellow eyes Jackie'd love him since she likes Ed from fullmetal alchemist! OMG! You fake sick! LOL! I do that sometimes too but not since I got in High School. Cool Chapter can't wait to see the next one.