Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8: The first fight

12 years ago in the gentle rolling hill's of Ireland there was peace. Until a great evil broke freee of the seal that the before warrior placed on it. A girl called Kelan was up in her attic when her fungers stumbled upon a necklace. She looked at th

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8: The first fight

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8: The first fight


Chapter 8: The first fight.



Kelan sighed dreamily and looked up at the sapphire sky. She was thinking about Mark… His eyes were amazing… his hair rocked. HE'S SO HOT! She thought jumping around on her deck in the back of her house. “What is your problem?!” Jordan said sticking his head out of the glass door. “Sorry! I had a really good day today!” Jordan smiled and said in a girly voice. “OH! IT'S LIKE A GUY ISN'T IT?! OHH YOUR GONNA HAVE S-” “OK JORDAN!!!” she said glaring at him. “YOU DEFINATLY KNOW HOW TO RUIN SOMEONE'S GOOD MOOD!!” Jordan smiled stuck his head inside the door. “@$$” She said as she stuck her tongue out at Jordan. She sat down and took her drawing pad out. She started to draw Mark. She was getting into his eyes and put amazing details into it. She heard an ear shattering scream that made her jump and scream. “AAAAIEEEEEEE” “Come on doll let's go back to my place…..” Toran ran to see and almost fainted. There was a huge man, this was no ordinary man. He had way slitty eyes and there was a dark gem on his forehead, it was so black when you looked at it, it felt as thought you would be lost in it. “STAR WOLF POWER!” she felt her body being lifted. Three wolf spirits came running to her. She felt the warmth as they jumped over her. She was put down to the ground and she was in the same outfit as when she was with her grandmother's spirit. She wore a baggy shirt with ripped sleeves, she also wore Green baggy pant's. She had ripped gloves. “HEY UGLY!!” she called and the guy turned around. He was going down!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nightbird on January 8, 2006, 12:34:52 AM

Nightbird on
NightbirdFight Fight Fight! LOL! I can't wait to read the next! The bro/sis thing is so familiar to me my sis can be such a pain.

katara719 on December 18, 2005, 9:30:55 AM

katara719 on
katara719i say, in an eager voice: write more! write more! :)!!!