Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9: An amored Hero

12 years ago in the gentle rolling hill's of Ireland there was peace. Until a great evil broke freee of the seal that the before warrior placed on it. A girl called Kelan was up in her attic when her fungers stumbled upon a necklace. She looked at th

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9: An amored Hero

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9: An amored Hero


Chapter:9 (finally) The Armored Hero



The vampire roared and started to run at her, not giving her time to dodge. The giant Vampire got hold of her neck and started to crush her throat. “You know,” The vampire whispered, licking his lips ravenously. “I love the teenage ones the best, we need more in my colony, our offspring are quickly dieing, and we need more females.” Starwolf shuttered and tried to get away. “Aclhk!” Was all that came out of her mouth. “Don't struggle it will only make the process harder my dear,” His mouth got closer to her neck, almost touching, Starwolf wanted nothing but to slap this pervert across the face. “AHGC!” She yelled as his fangs penetrated her neck. `NO! COME ON WON'T ANYONE HELP?!PLEASE?!' She thought wincing and crying. Than there was SHING of a sword and the vampire's fangs were ripped from Starwolfs' neck. She fell to the grass and looked up. The vampire was clutching its arm and what looked like a knight in shining armor stood opposite of him. “It's not nice to hickey someone you don't know.” He said glaring at the vampire, raising his sword. The vampire gave a bat-like screech than flew away. The knight turned to Starwolf, Starwolf smiled but winced and fell to the ground, grabbing her neck. The knight gasp than ran to her, kneeling down next to her. “What's wrong?” “It bit me…” She answered and her neck started to pulsate. “I was too late…” The knight said looking down in defeat. Starwolf felt her eyes slit and wings started to sprout form her back. “NO!” The knight yelled and got his dagger out. “What are you doing?” She said in a voice unlike her own. “It's the only way to save you!” He said and cut his arm, with a wince. When Starwolf saw the knights' blood it looked white, pure, light was pouring from it. “AH! THE LIGHT!” She yelled and covered her eyes. “No, come on, stay with me!” The knight said worriedly. He put some blood on his finger. “NO! GET AWAY!” She said slapping his hand away. He hugged her close to him and whispered in her ear. “Come on, calm down.” Starwolf blushed and stopped struggling. The knight put the finger with his blood on the vampire's bite. Starwolf felt some pain as her wings disappeared and her eyes were back to normal. She looked up at the knight. “You, saved me!” She hugged him and started to cry. “I was so scared!” the knight blushed. “Uh… It was nothing.” He smiled. Starwolf gasped than looked at him. “Uh! Bye!” She knelt down and kissed him on the cheek. She gave him a peace sign than jumped away. The Knight was left, sitting there blushing like heck. “Yes! Amazing leave!” She said smiling. She frowned. “WHAT WILL EVEYRONE THINK ABOUT THE BITE?!” She started to imagine what everyone would think. `Oh! I'LL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT FROM JORDAN!' She de-transformed and once again became Kelan.



HELLOS! Sorry it took SOO long!! HAVE FUN OVER VACTION!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

katara719 on December 23, 2005, 3:33:21 AM

katara719 on
katara719yah, new one!!! i likey. :)