Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10 (A meeting)

12 years ago in the gentle rolling hill's of Ireland there was peace. Until a great evil broke freee of the seal that the before warrior placed on it. A girl called Kelan was up in her attic when her fungers stumbled upon a necklace. She looked at th

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10 (A meeting)

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10 (A meeting)




(Chapter 10) A Meeting



Kelan rubbed her neck, trying to make the mark go away. “WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!” she yelled than saw a sale on scarves in one of the local stores. “My how pleasing.” Said a woman and took Kelans hand and dragged her into the store. “You had fun with your boyfriend last night didn't you?!' she said eyeing the scar. Kelan turned red. “No! that's not what happe-” “No matter! No matter!!” She yelled over Crystal and dragged her over to the scarves. “These darlings will hide that hickey quite nicely.” She picked out a blue one with green checkers. Kelan gave up and took the scarf, “It's nice!! I'll take it.” She put it around her neck, luckily it covered the bite. The woman waved. “Remember not to get to involved. Kelan sighed and ran out of the store. She walked into the house. “Nice scarf!” Jordan said but than grabbed the end of it. “What's it for? Not hiding something are ya?” Kelan grabbed the scarf back. “WILL YOU GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER?!” She grabbed a big band-aid and walked into her room. “Geez!! He is SO annoying.” She put the band-aid on. “I hope it's not poisoned or anything.” The cut looked nasty.



The next day she ran to school. She was about to crash into the doors when a guy grabbed the back of her shirt. “Woah.” He said and stopped her before she did any damage to herself. Her eyes widened and she looked at the guy. “Thank you!!” She said and the guy raised his eyebrows, smiling. “No problem.” “Kelan.” She said holding out her hand. “ Courage.” He said shaking her hand. “Wow! Is that really your name?” she asked and he nodded. “Awsome!!” She said looking at him. She tried to shake the feeling that she had met him before. The guy smiled at her. “Just be careful ok?” She nodded and waved as he walked down the hall. “I KNOW I've seen him somewhere.” She heard the late bell and ran to class.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

katara719 on June 1, 2006, 6:07:47 AM

katara719 on
katara719   me likey!!
u should write more!!!