Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Cloud And...Hair Gel?

This is one of the many soon-to-come comedies about Cloud and his hair....you'll like it. Setting is a High school.

Chapter 1 - Cloud And...Hair Gel?

Chapter 1 - Cloud And...Hair Gel?


Cloud….And….Hair Gel?



It was a typical, everyday morning at school. Cloud, Tifa, Aeris, Barrett, and all dem nimrods, were in the cafeteria talking.



Tifa: Hey guys!

Cloud: ….

Barrett: Ey'

Aeris: Wow Tifa! You cut your hair! ^^

Cloud: What? I didn't notice…

Tifa: *growls*

Barrett: Um….I did?

Tifa: awe! That's so nice!



*Tifa hugs Barrett, whom turns a tone of red, knowing he didn't really disserve the hug.



Red: Hey guys.



*Normally, Red was a dog type creature, but for school, he had changed into a handsome young man, with bright red hair, and dark brown eyes, you could see which of the guys got most of the attention, even over Cloud or the ever so sexy Vincent.



Cloud: Hey Red *Cloud gains a fake smile here.*

Tifa: Hi Red! *slobbers, Cloud looks jealously after her*

Aeris: Hiya Red. *Aeris smiles warmly, she liked Red more as a brother.*

Barrett: *Grabs Red around the neck and gives him a nuggie.* Hey there youngster!

Red: Beg your pardon, but I am not any `younger' than you.

Barrett: I know that. ^^
Cloud: *murmurs* If he did that to my hair, I'd probably faint.



*Cloud takes great pride in his tall spiky hair, every morning he gives at least an hour putting hair gel in it, to make it look the way it does. And just between us, his eyes aren't Mako…they are just contacts he bought out of a catalogue.



Barrett: I heard that! *spontaneously grabs Cloud and gives him a nuggie.*

Cloud: *screams like a little girl* OH MY GOD! MY HAIR!

All: *laugh*



*here, Cloud runs to the bathroom, to fix it, and comes back out with his hair flat on his head, and hanging to his shoulders, his eyes are red and swollen from crying.



Tifa: Oh Cloud…..*sighs heavily*

Aeris: Here! *hands cloud some glowing green toxic waste.*

Cloud: *jumps up and down with the container, which, oddly enough, says `hair gel' on the bottle. He runs into the bathroom.*



*All (except Aeris) look after Cloud with wide eyes and a sweatdrop, then look at Aeris, Tifa gaining angry eyes.



Tifa: AERIS! You KNOW he is a blonde…he doesn't know the difference between hair gel and radioactive materials!



*Here, Vincent appears, looking like a Ghost Buster from his favorite movie, Ghost Busters of course.



Vincent: Somebody say GHOST?



*Everyone (except Vincent) gain sweatdrops



Aeris: How did you get Ghost out of radioactive materials? *she looks a bit frightened*

Tifa: Yeah... why don't you tell me that too……*she sounds a bit nervous*

Barrett: …

Red: We don't need a Ghost Buster right now Vincent, we need a Nuclear Scientist, maybe he can-



*Here, Red is cut off by the sight of Cloud, who looks rather satisfied with his hair, which is back to normal, except for the fact that it Glows green. Vincent pulls off his GB uniform, showing himself as a scientist



Vincent: Cloud, what did you use in your hair? *he is looking at Cloud through thick round spectacles that rest on the tip of his nose and make his eyes look rather large.*

Tifa: Oh my god Cloud! Get that stuff outta your hair before-



*Here, there is a large explosion, and Cloud is now bald.



Vincent: That should do it. *He sounds rather accomplished while he hits his hands together.*

All: *Stare on awkwardly as cloud falls over, and Barrett shoots him*

Barrett: I've wanted to do that for a long time.

All: *look down at Cloud, and nod slowly.*



*In the backround here, you hear sad music.





Thank you to SquareSoft, the makers of Ghost Busters, and me…oh, if you like cloud, tough, he's got green hair now. Mwahahahahah! Please review this! I might right more if you like it.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SummerSkye on July 7, 2006, 10:32:39 AM

SummerSkye on
SummerSkyelol that is soo funny good job! I bet cloud would cry if even a bit of his hair was out of place. * dies laughing*

kadaj_and_sephiroth on December 2, 2005, 1:26:21 PM

kadaj_and_sephiroth on
kadaj_and_sephirothomg that is so funny i would love to see cloud cry like a baby over his hair anf vincent omg lol lmao :)

Dracomaster on September 26, 2005, 10:25:10 PM

Dracomaster on
DracomasterVery weird but very cool! Red Xiii rules!!!

Caught-In-Twilight on May 6, 2005, 2:09:43 PM

Caught-In-Twilight on
Caught-In-TwilightHow Rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caught-In-Twilight on May 6, 2005, 2:02:01 PM

Caught-In-Twilight on
Caught-In-TwilightLol That's cute!

necromancer_boy on April 17, 2005, 9:43:00 AM

necromancer_boy on
necromancer_boy*dies laughing* oh god, that's hilarious. Have some cookies! *throws billions of cookies at you*