Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Day Cloud was NOT left alone...

This story will drive Cloud insane...read it!

Chapter 1 - The Day Cloud was NOT left alone...

Chapter 1 - The Day Cloud was NOT left alone...


The Day Cloud Was NOT Left Alone…





*It was just a normal day, so it seemed, for Cloud to go to school. He had always gotten there on the bus, and listened to his cd-player on the way. He hated to be alone sitting on the bus, but the day a new girl got on, he was not left alone. Cloud, spotting the girl, looked at her curiously, as she sat next to him, his seat the only left.



Cloud: *stares blankly out the window*

New Girl: Hey! Who are you?

Cloud: Cloud…

New Girl: Oh, cute name! You must like clouds huh?

Cloud: No.

New Girl: OH! MY GOSH! I forgot to introduce myself….^^;



*Here, cloud could tell he would be annoyed the whole ride back, so he stared at her with annoyed eyes as she continued.



New Girl: My names Yuffie!

Cloud: *doesn't reach for her hand, only looks at it, then back to her.*

Yuffie: *looks back strangly, and frowns.* Well, anyway. Where ya live?

Cloud: That information, I'd rather not give to you.



(Authors note: Cloud is a bit grumpy from being out of Hair gel that morning.)



Yuffie: AWWW! Why not?

Cloud: You, are somewhat…how to put this nicely…ANNOYING!



(authors note: Doesn't Yuffie somewhat remind you of Donkey from the movie Shrek?)



*After his last remark, no words were said until they separated at school. Cloud went to the cafeteria, and sat with his friends Barrett, Tifa, Red, and Vincent.



Cloud: Hey guys…boy, have I got something to tell you…..

Vincent: Don't wanna hear it.

Tifa: Okay.

Barrett: No comment…O.o



*Nearby, as spotted by Cloud and the others with him, Aeris bumps -literally- into Yuffie, the girl Cloud met on the bus.



Cloud: Oh no…..

All: *stare at him with a wierd look*



*After this, Aeris was seen picking up Yuffie's books, apologizing, and leading her over to their table; obviously she had been invited to sit with them.



Cloud: *Groans loudly*

Yuffie: Wow! Cloud! Fancy meeting you here!

Cloud: *glares*

Aeris: *Slaps Cloud over the head with her hand* Be nice to our new friend!



*Cloud is secretly thinking “Oh no…she said friend….Crap….”

*Soon after this, Yuffie sat next to Cloud, and smiled, then after this, never left him alone. At the bell, everyone stood and went to class, Yuffie soon to show up in Cloud's class soon after himself.



Yuffie: Morning teacher, I'm Yuffie. Where should I sit?
Teacher: *thinks for a moment* Right there should be fine.

Cloud: *notices she is pointing to the seat behind him. Many profanities are whispered und her his breath.

Yuffie: Hey Cloud! Wow, we have the same class, don't you want to know if we have any others together?

Cloud: No. But I guess you'll tell me. *He hands her his schedual, and soon…*

Yuffie: YOU HAVE ALL MY CLASSES!



*Clouds eyes widen and he drops his head to his desk.



*All the classes after this, he was annoyed by her, never left alone. But after school…..



Barrett: Hey Cloud, gee, you look so tiered.

Cloud: Yeah? YEAH? YOU TRY PUTTING UP WITH THAT ALL DAY! *cloud points to Yuffie, who is grinning*

Barrett: What's wrong with her?

Cloud: IS EVERYONE LIKE THIS? SHE IS ANNOYING! SHE WONT SHUT UP! SHE WONT LEAVE ME ALONE!



*Cloud had finally lost it. Eventually after, he was shipped to Suburbia to an Insane asylum, where no-one came to see him.



(Authors Note: There will be more to this one…next, “Cloud in the Asylum.”)



Thank you Squaresoft, and me. I apologize for the bad words as fallowed: Crap. Please comment, I'd love to hear what you think.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crossslash on July 5, 2006, 11:44:31 AM

crossslash on
crossslashNice, a little more detail at the end (before he goes to the asylum) would be nice (i wanna hear how he loses it!)

Protofan108 on May 30, 2006, 12:27:21 PM

Protofan108 on
Protofan108lol that was really cool ^__^ my brother named Yuffie after me in that game........

kadaj_and_sephiroth on December 2, 2005, 1:18:13 PM

kadaj_and_sephiroth on
kadaj_and_sephiroththat waso funny as and actually kinda reminds me of sum one yuffie sounds so cute i would love to see cloud put up with that :) good job

Moon_the_blue_neko on November 19, 2005, 5:45:09 AM

Moon_the_blue_neko on
Moon_the_blue_nekoi like the yuffie cloud pairing whoot i love the part where vincent said "i dont want to hear it" it was to funny! ^_^ lol hurry up with the next chapter ^^ ::saves to favs::

SoloAzume on June 5, 2005, 1:47:19 AM

SoloAzume on
SoloAzumeANOYOING CLOUD IS FUN~
Solo: HAPPIE BIRTHDATE CLOUDY!!
Cloud: It's not my birthday.
Solo: Now that you're 26, I can hit u 27 times! ^^
Cloud: ....
Sora: Uuh...I wuldn't...
Solo: *hits him 26 times, and 1 for good measure*
Cloud: DONT TOUCH MEEEEEEEE! *lunges*
Sora & Riku: O_O *take one huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge step away from her*
Solo: o_o *puts a pie on the ground, then steps to the side*
Cloud: *goes face first into the pie*
*5 min. later*
Sora: U taste yummy :)*sticks his finger on Clouds face and licks the icing*
Solo: *takes some whip creame and puts it on Clouds head, the sticks a cherry on top* ^__^
Cloud: *twitch, twitch*

SoloAzume on June 5, 2005, 1:33:34 AM

SoloAzume on
SoloAzumeYay! Tis funny! and TRUE! I agree with necromancer_boy.

necromancer_boy on April 17, 2005, 9:45:29 AM

necromancer_boy on
necromancer_boyWrite more!

Leen_luvs_roadkill on February 8, 2005, 4:16:34 PM

Leen_luvs_roadkill on
Leen_luvs_roadkillYuffie somehow(?) reminds me of a guy who followed me around a CITY(how the heck did he do that)and talked in a high voice and was just asking to get beaten up.After that II should of bean shipped to a mental facility....