Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Recovering

this is story three of Arashi and Bankotsu. now that jakotsu is gone, the band of seven have to get there revenge. the story is sill funny, so dont worry. please read and comment! ^.^

Chapter 1 - Recovering

Chapter 1 - Recovering


The past can bring many events and feelings. Some things are funny and joyful. Some are sad, and depressing. Every thing in the past creates something in the present and future. For a young girl and her friends, a depressing past will lead there present to a new meaning. There is a word to call it. Revenge. As you already know, Jakotsu's life was taken by a friend in the past, but now enemy in the future. It may seem confusing, but that's the way it is. Now Arashi and her friends are off to get revenge on Sesshomaru and Kurai. Currently, it was getting much harder to get shards of the sacred jewel. Naraku, Inuyasha and others were collecting the shards. If Arashi had a shard, they could bring back Jakotsu. The chances of finding a shard were very slim.

After a couple days after the incident they will never forget, I was a good day for returning home and visiting Arashi's mom. They returned to the well and again went through. Only Bankotsu and Arashi went through again. The rest had to wait for there return. Arashi did warn them that they would be a while, maybe even a couple days. As they reached the other side, they ran up to Arashi's house. Arashi walked inside greeting her mom. “Where is dad?” she asked. “Oh, he got shifted to a new shift, so this means he will be working at the factory for a while." her mom responded. Her dad worked a Ramen factory. That definitely wasn't a problem for Arashi. He now got shifted to a new shift meaning he will stay at the factory for 6 days of the week, then return home. Sucks don't it? Then out of no where, her mom gave a strange face. “What is that smell? Its almost like dirt…or something died…” she said looking around the kitchen. Arashi's eyes dimmed as she looked at Bankotsu. “You still smell like corpses and grave soil don't you…” she said whispering to him with out her mom hearing. “Maybe…” he said giving a strange face. Arashi then grabbed him by his arm and dragged him out of the room. “Ya know what this means. Your gunna have to take a shower!” she said looking at him. He then stared back wide eyed.

She pulled him into the bathroom and closed the door. “This is my bath tub. Not what your used to, but it will have to do.” She showed him. “Unless…you prefer to be washed outside with a hose,” Arashi laughed. “Ill take the bath tub…” he agreed. Arashi then showed him how to turn it on, how to turn it off, and how to change the temperature of the water. She left the room for a second and came back with something in her hand. “…What is that?” Bankotsu asked. “Hehehe…it's a special shampoo…” she said giving an evil smile. “Oh god no…” Bankotsu said scared. “Sheesh, calm down. It's just going to get that disturbing smell off of you.” Arashi told him. “I'm gunna go now, you do what ever in here. There is a towel by the sink, use it when you're done. Oh, and one last thing. DON'T OVER FLOOD THE BATH WATER.” Then she left. Two minutes later, Arashi walked by the door and saw water leaking out. “You have got to be freekin kidding me…” she said walking to the door. She opened the door about to yell at him completely forgetting that he was in the bathtub. Then of course, she saw Bankotsu in the bathtub trying to turn the water off. And yes, he was naked. Arashi quickly covered her eyes walking towards the bathtub. Then she reached over and turned the water off. “WERENT YOU LISSIONING WHEN I TOLD YOU HOW TO TURN THE WATER OFF?” she yelled with her eyes still closed. “No…not really,” he said still in the bathtub. Then all of a sudden, she slipped on the water on the floor. Guess where she landed? Yep. Right in the bathtub. Sitting in the water, she cleared the soap and water from her eyes and looked at Bankotsu. “You all right?” he asked. Soaked to the bone, she answered, “yes,” and smiled at him. Now they were both holding each other, starting to get closer and closer. When things were getting good, and they were ssoooooooooo close to kissing, her mom yelled, “everything all right in there?” Arashi quickly jumped out of the bathtub. “Yes!” she yelled like nothing happened.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment