Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Little Too Modern

this is story three of Arashi and Bankotsu. now that jakotsu is gone, the band of seven have to get there revenge. the story is sill funny, so dont worry. please read and comment! ^.^

Chapter 2 - A Little Too Modern

Chapter 2 - A Little Too Modern


Later on, as Bankotsu finished, he got out of the tub and rapped the towel around his waste. He looked around and could not find any of his clothes. Then Arashi banged on the door asking if he was done. Then she came in and dropped some close on him. It was a blue T-shirt and a pair of jeans. “I'm washing your other close, just wear these for now,” she told him then left. “But-“ before he could say anything, she left again. Arashi came back up to the door and asked him to come out. “Noooooo…I look so stupid…there is now way I'm coming out…” he said with an annoyed tone. “C'mon…it cant be that bad. Just come out.” So, he came out. “Whew! Don't you look shnazy!” Arashi said looking at his I'm-to-cool look. Now Arashi wanted to take Bankotsu around town. Not a very good idea bringing a killer into town was it? I mean it's not like Bankotsu is a half demon like Inuyasha. “There is no way your making me go into that town.” Bankotsu insisted. So she dragged in down the sidewalk and near the town. The first time a car drove by Arashi, Bankotsu picked her up and jumped behind something safe. “Put me down! It's just a car!” Bankotsu put her down looking all angry at every thing around him. Arashi sighed and had to describe what a car was to him. “Ok…you know how Ginkotsu is a machine with gears and all that stuff? Well that's what a car is. It's a little more modern, but it's like the same thing. People drive in it, but I doubt anyone is gunna try to run me over here.” Bankotsu sat there puzzled. To everyone else in the city, Bankotsu looked like a normal person, except when he freaked out over cars, trucks, the mailman, and pretty much every one that walked near him. At one point some stranger walked up and bumped shoulders with him. “Sorry,” Bankotsu said trying not to make a scene. But that's when the worst came. The stranger turned around and replied with, “you should be.” That's when Bankotsu got ticked. He turned around, grabbed him by the shirt, and lifted him up in the air. “Excuse me?” he said holding the stranger. The stranger begged for him to put him down. Bankotsu set him down and started to walk away. That wasn't enough for the stranger, so he had enough nerve to kick Bankotsu right in the back, knocking him a couple feet forward. Dude, you messed with the wrong guy. “Oooh, you did it now!” Arashi said smiling. Bankotsu turned around and punched him Right Square in the face. This guy fell to the ground, and let's just say, he aint gunna wake up for a while. Then Arashi grabbed Bankotsu and ran away before anyone could see what happened. Next stop they went to next was Arashi's school. “Holy crap!! I forgot about school!!” she panicked. “I must be failing!!” then Bankotsu dimmed his eyes. “School sucks. That's why I dropped out.” He said in a low voice. “Aww, you poor uneducated child,” she said laughing. Bankotsu gave an angry expression. “Hmm, what's today?” she thought. It was a Sunday, and tomorrow was a school day. She had to stay another day so she could go to school and tell her teachers that she wont be in school all the time because she goes to “different worlds”. Its not like they are going to believe her that she goes back in time, so she had to make up an excuse. Arashi and her mom came up with an excuse that her uncle had a disease and she had to take care of him once in a while. Wasn't that great, but they had to do something.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment