Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Unexpected Visitors in the Worst Place

this is story three of Arashi and Bankotsu. now that jakotsu is gone, the band of seven have to get there revenge. the story is sill funny, so dont worry. please read and comment! ^.^

Chapter 3 - Unexpected Visitors in the Worst Place

Chapter 3 - Unexpected Visitors in the Worst Place


That night, Bankotsu slept in Arashi's bed because he was still hurting a little from the punk who kicked him in the back. Arashi slept on the floor. That morning, Arashi's alarm went off. Scared to death, Bankotsu took it and tossed it out the window. About an hour later, Arashi woke up. “What time is it…” she mumbled. She walked into another room and looked at the clock. “AHHHH! I'M LATE!!!!!” she screamed scrambling to get her stuff together for school. Before she left, she told Bankotsu to wait at home until she got home. During the day, Arashi was now in History class. As she was sitting there, trying to catch up, some one knocked on the classroom door. Arashi picked her head up from the desk and looked at the door. She couldn't quite see who it was. Then she herd, “I would like to speak with Arashi please.” The voice was a little scratchy and low. Then Arashi's teacher, Mr. Amey, called her up to go to the man that was at the door. As she was right in the front of the class, she yelled, “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Every one was staring at her. “Um…sorry,” she said leaving the class. Guess who it was at the door. A. Her mom, B. Bankotsu, or C. the punk. If you guessed Bankotsu, BING! You're correct! Your prize: to find out what happens next. When Arashi was in the hall, Bankotsu was standing right in front of her. There was something a little odd though. He was wearing the janitor's outfit. “How did you get that outfit…?” she said afraid to ask. “I needed some way to get to your class,” he told her. “Right… but any way, why the hell are you in my school?” she asked again. “I have some news, Renkotsu is at the house,” he told her. “WHY THE FRICK IS HE THERE!?!?!?! HE COULD KILL ANYONE HE SEES!!!!” Arashi screamed in the hallway. She quickly covered her mouth and asked again. “He said we were taking too long, and there was no one else for them to kill in the area,” Bankotsu explained. “Great… I'm going to have to leave now…” she said. They started walking down the hall when Arashi looked over at one of the janitor's closet. Blood started to leak out under the door. “Which janitor did you kill…?” she asked. “The one with the wig, and the mustache.” He told her. “Good, I didn't like him anyway. Wait…so his hair was fake…” she thought.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment