Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Returning Back, a New Plan

this is story three of Arashi and Bankotsu. now that jakotsu is gone, the band of seven have to get there revenge. the story is sill funny, so dont worry. please read and comment! ^.^

Chapter 4 - Returning Back, a New Plan

Chapter 4 - Returning Back, a New Plan


As Arashi got home, she called for her mom in a scared way. She was panicking; thinking Renkotsu might have killed her, because Renkotsu kills everything. Worried, she ran through her house and right into Renkotsu. “Hello child,” he said to her. “What are you doing here?” Arashi said startled. “You were taking too long so I came to get you.” He said in an annoyed voice. Then he picked his head up looking at Bankotsu in a weird way. “Bankotsu…why do you smell like strawberries?” he asked. “Hahahaha!” Arashi said laughing on the floor. “…Don't ask,” he said annoyed. “Haha, good ol shampoo,” Arashi said still laughing. “But seriously, we have to go back. We are all getting bored. There is almost nothing left to kill in that area,” he said wanting to leave the house. “Fine,” Bankotsu said. Arashi started to pack the rest of her stuff, and left a note for her mom to get when she came back from where ever she went. Bankotsu changed back into his regular outfit. They headed out the back door towards the well. Walking along, Renkotsu looked disgusted at all of the beautiful trees and shrubs. “Can I burn this place down?” he asked. “No,” Bankotsu said hitting him in the head for asking. They got to the well and went down again. Reaching the other side, they climbed out and looked for the others. Suikotsu looked at Bankotsu with an odd expression. “Brother, why do you smell like strawberries?” he asked. Bankotsu smacked him self in the head and walked away. “He got a bath,” Arashi laughed. For a little while they wondered what to do now. Now was the time for Arashi to learn how to fight. She had to train. “Bankotsu, will you teach me?” Arashi asked. “I guess,” he said scratching his head.

First, Bankotsu suggested that she needed a weapon. I good warrior needed a weapon, and Bankotsu was certainly not going to give her Banryu. Arashi suggested that she didn't want an ordinary sword or weapon, she wanted one that was rare, and she wanted to earn it. At a point, she actually remembered something she learned in school. Key word, actually. Her teacher told of this sword that was very powerful, and only was known to be around during the feudal era. The sword was called the Sword of the Storm. It was also said to be guarded by some sort of beast. To find it, you would have to look on the night of the full moon. On that night, there would be an area with stormy clouds even if it were a clear starry night. You would be able to see lightning in the storm clouds that would be right over the sword and the beast. But the chances of finding that sword were as slim as finding the shards of the shikon jewel. It was worth a shot, and Arashi really wanted it.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaraluv on December 4, 2006, 6:47:56 AM

gaaraluv on
gaaraluvThis is kool