Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Sword of the Storm and the Beast

this is story three of Arashi and Bankotsu. now that jakotsu is gone, the band of seven have to get there revenge. the story is sill funny, so dont worry. please read and comment! ^.^

Chapter 5 - Sword of the Storm and the Beast

Chapter 5 - Sword of the Storm and the Beast


Luckily for them, that night was a full moon. When it was nearly dusk, Kyokotsu lifted Arashi and Bankotsu up to look for the storm clouds. They looked around and didn't see anything. Right when the first star in the sky appeared, these clouds off in the distance started to oddly form. They darkened and darkened until they were heavy and big. Lightning started to spark around them. “Bingo.” Bankotsu said as he jumped off of Kyokotsu's hand and started to run towards it. “Wait Bankotsu!” Arashi yelled as Kyokotsu set her down. “Keep up! You have to be fast if you're going to fight!” he yelled still running. Off Arashi went trying to keep up. She was pretty fast, but still no where near as fast as Bankotsu. As they both got closer, a huge, black figure was under the storm cloud. It looked at them with fierce bright yellow colored eyes. It was some kind of beast. It rose its huge head and roared. “A dragon?!” Arashi yelled. It was a gigantic dragon with huge wings, a long tail, and a long neck. It was about 70 ft tall in the air. “But where is the sword…” Arashi thought. She squinted her eyes and saw something in the dragon's mouth. It was the sword. It was shining too, making a bright glow come from the dragon's mouth. “There is only one way to get that sword now!” Bankotsu said running towards the dragon. Right now, Arashi didn't have anyway to attack the dragon. She came up with the stupidest idea. She thought that maybe she could try talking to the dragon. As Bankotsu ran up to the dragon, it easily knocked him back away. “Wait stop Bankotsu! Don't attack it!” she yelled at him. She walked closer and closer to the dragon. It turned its head and growled at her. “I have come for the sword...” she asked in a scared voice. “ The dragon ignored her and kept attacking Bankotsu. Then out of no were, she remembered something else. The dragon did have a name. And as a matter of fact, she remembered that too. Once again, she walked up to the dragon. “I have come for the sword… Raikou!” she yelled. The dragon quickly turned around and walked towards Arashi. It Took it's long tail and wrapped it around Arashi picking her up. As the dragon was holding Arashi, it started speaking. “How do you know my name,” it roared at her. “I don't know!” she yelled scared. “It has been one hundred years since some one has said my name,” Raikou roared again. “Please… I've come for the sword…” she said in pain from the Raikou's tight grip. “A mortal like your self couldn't possibly contain the sword's power!” Raikou said tightening his grip on Arashi. “Yes…I…can…!” she yelled back in pain. “ The dragon looked at Arashi squinting its eyes. It looked at her closely, especially at her eyes. They were the same color as the previous owner of the sword. Bright yellow eyes. The same as the dragon, and Kumo, the creator of the sword who also was the master of Raikou. Raikou's bright eyes widened. Bankotsu didn't know what the dragon was talking about. To him, he didn't here the dragon actually talking. All he heard was roaring. It was almost like Arashi was the only one who could under stand what Raikou was saying. Bankotsu saw that Raikou had Arashi in his grip so he ran up and continued to attack the dragon. He swung Banryu at the dragon's leg, cutting it up a little. The dragon roared and started attacking Bankotsu back. Raikou turned its head towards Bankotsu and shot lightning from its mouth at him. Luckily, Bankotsu got out of the way. “No…Bankotsu…stop…” Arashi said still in pain. Then Raikou realized that Arashi was the next owner to the sword. He loosened his grip on her and set her down on the ground. Arashi, still in pain, managed to stand up. She looked at the dragon with a serious face. “Please…” she said quietly. Then Raikou leaned its large head and neck down to Arashi and let her take the sword from his mouth. It pulled its head away and bowed to Arashi. Arashi gave a little smile still in pain. Then she collapsed on the ground unconscious with the sword in her hand. Bankotsu ran over and held her head up. Raikou lifted his head and roared one last roar, but this time it was so load that it could be heard from miles away. Then the dragon leaped off the ground, and flew up into the storm clouds. The storm clouds started to fade away as the sun rose over the mountains. The dragon was gone. Arashi awoke and looked at the sword in her hand. She noticed that the hilt she was holding sparked. Little electricity sparks went around Arashi's hand, but she didn't feel anything. She flipped out and dropped the sword. It landed sticking out of the ground. Bankotsu went over and went to pick it up. When he touched it, he quickly pulled his hand back because the sword had shocked him. Arashi picked the sword back up again with nothing happening. Then she smiled. “Guess this is my sword,”


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaraluv on December 4, 2006, 6:49:50 AM

gaaraluv on
gaaraluv////luvly