Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chriptic Messages

these are criptice senteces and messages i made up talking to my friend. i cant believe i made these... watch out, there a little deep. rated PG.

Chapter 1 - Chriptic Messages

Chapter 1 - Chriptic Messages


Everyone has the side that seeks light...and the side that seeks darkness.... They both seek each other... to find themselves..."


"The light will seek the dark...trying...trying to stop the dark...only to find out that it itself is dark...and the darkness has been light..."
-------------------------------------


"What point is there in life.... To live... for when you lost some one dear... and all it takes is to die...to be with them..."
"…they were with you all that time...you loved them... but it seemed something was missing... something you couldn't quiet grasp... and you found what you couldn't grasp...when they couldn't grasp onto life... and died... …then as they left you... you found out what you didn't quiet grasp..."
"it was that...you didn't know how much you loved them... until they were gone... then you yourself couldn't grasp onto life... and so you joined them..."






"You don't know how much you loved some one... until there gone..."
"that's when you feel like joining them...the urge...so strong... but you fight it, you fight the urge to win... but it is really to lose...to loose everything... just to be with the one you love,"


What would you choose?




"To choose yes...to join them… to loose...loose everything...would make you and your love happy...but what about the "everything else"? Would it die? .... It would then have the choice...the choice that you picked...so then they would have to pick... but then... what if they didn't love you?”


Would it stop?

Or would it continue?




" To choose no... To leave your heart and soul away from who you love would destroy you... your love would be destroyed... but is that really a bad thing... everything else would be fine...you saved everything else...but you really destroyed yourself leaving the one you love... is that the end of you life? There is no shame in that. You ask your self. What lies beyond? Is there a life? But there is. Yours. You will live it, then that time will come. You will pass on and finally be with the one you love.“


Can you wait?




What would you choose?



To wait?

To sacrifice?
To destroy yourself?


"You will find the answer. If you find your love...who shows you haw to see... that nothing is whole...and nothing is broken..."




-----------------------------------------------








"What if this whole time...your love isn't really real? Some one you thought you loved...or a fake love...for some one that isn't real? This love could be a fantasy. The fantasy you created. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Fantasy is not reality, but people need fantasy. It is what's there for when they need to escape reality. Reality destroy...creates...starts...and ends... Fantasy, has no start. Has no end. Creates, but you can choose if it ends. The mind keeps fantasy alive... awake... there for people... to escape... escape the reality that could be turning into hell...what if that reality you live in… what if you cant escape? What if there is no fantasy? No sanctuary? What lies beyond now? But that is your decision. Your mind creates the fantasy."



Memories...thoughts...ideas.... And something else...is helping me create these cryptic messages…




"That something else is your mind... that fantasy...that fantasy that keeps you alive... so is it that yourself is a fantasy? Or is it that you want to become a fantasy?





------------------------






" I don't know about you... but I think the world is turning into hell...things falling apart...we gain and gain...but we don't give... people say the sun will die out some day, and we will all die. But they don't think what they really should think. What would really happen that would cause us to die, is ourselves. People cant face the fact that it is us controlling ourselves...but they don't understand that... so they let themselves go to the path they think its right, but its wrong. They don't know. Or do they?"


-----------------------



You know... I'm good at this cryptic stuff... and I never knew it...



"But what if I did know it? Would I be lying? Or just afraid to say? But you would ask why would you be afraid? The answer is that some people don't want to admit that they can. What they would say would be something they don't want to...something that haunts them... but is that all they can say? Or is there more? Is that one thing bothering them? Holding them back? Back from what?










Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Riku_Heartless13 on May 1, 2006, 4:52:00 AM

Riku_Heartless13 on
Riku_Heartless13o.o Whoa, that was awesome. People never talk that way anymore. You did a good job! X_X The true meaning of life. ^_^ I like. *faves*