Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Digi-Team Complete? (Pt.2)

On the first day of the new school year, Emi Ishida and her brother TK find the Digital World in danger all over again. With Azukia and Kari back from the old days and a collection of newbies, can they save the Digital World again?

Chapter 4 - The Digi-Team Complete? (Pt.2)

Chapter 4 - The Digi-Team Complete? (Pt.2)
"Zoinks, I think my shell fell asleep," The aramadillo-like digimon said with a yawn, "You and I are partners." he told Cody.
"For real?" Cody asked.
"Wait..." Tara asked, staring at the digimon in front of her, "What do you mean you "missed" me? I've never been here before." The Digimon frowned.
"Does that mean you don't remember, Tara?" It asked.
"Remember what?" Tara asked.
"That you're already a Digi-Destined! That I'm Chibimon and you and I are partners?" It asked. Tara, stared, dumbstruck. And then all of a sudden it all came crashing back: the moment when Draggamon had given up her life to save the Digital World and Tara's old digivice had been destroyed.
"OMIGOSH! CHIBIMON!" Tara exclaimed, "OMIGOSH! OMIGOSH!" She hugged the startled Digimon to her chest. The previous Digi-Destined all stared and then remembered as well.
"Wait...Tara?!" TK asked.
"Tara...was a Digi-Destined?!" Emi gasped. Tara was crying with happiness. Chibimon looked abashed and nodded.
"When her digivice was destroyed, everyone was supposed to forget. It was supposed to make things easier." She told everyone, "But now I'm back, Tara! So don't worry!"
"I can't believe I'm meeting you again," Tara said, wiping her eyes. For a few moments, the temple was filled with exclimations as everyone who had previously been to the Digital World were awashed with old memories and re-greeted their old friend. When everyone calmed down Hawkmon looked at Yolei.
"So, Yolei, we'll be working together as partners, then?" He asked.
"What? I don't fight; except for with my sister over who gets the last cookie," Yolei said, taking a step back.
"Are you saying you don't choose to fight? Why do I get stuck with the defective human?" Hawkmon asked with an edge to his voice. Sora looked surprised and the smiled.
"Yolei?"
"What is it, Sora?"
"I have this friend...her name is Mimi, and she's a lot like you. She used to tell me she didn't want to fight either, even though she knew she had to. She did it for the Digital World. And for us." Sora said, "The more you do for your digimon, the closer you two will become. And that's a friendship worth carrying with you for the rest of your life. And you've got another friend for life, too. Me." Yolei gasped, eyes shining.
"So tell me, what do you think of the Digital World so far, Cody?" Izzy asked.
"I don't know," The boy answered, "After all, I've only been here for a short time."
"You must have some sort of opinion."
"Well, I try to get all the information I can before I make up mind, but this world is so wonderful I have too many questions left unanswered. I'm afraid I don't know where to start first."
"You sound like a curious kid who just wants to know all the facts, just like someone I know."
"What should I do?"
"Do just what I do-learn to trust your instincts, and if there's a problem you can't solve, just come to me, and you and I will solve it together." Cody closed his eyes in a contented smile.
"Okay." At that point, Cody, Yolei, and Tara turned to face their digimon, holding out their eggs. Each egg let out a flurry of sparks the same color as the light that had come from the pillars.
"Pardon me," Hawkmon said, holding up a wing, "But for us to Armor-Digivolve, you must say 'Digi-Armor Energize'." All three exchanged curious glances and then looked forward with determination.
"Digi-Armor Ener-gize!"
"Come on Ashi, let's get in on the action!" Rikumon said, running to stand in line with the other three.
"Right! Digi-Armor Ener-gize!"
"Hawkmon Armor-Digivolve to...Halsemon, the Wings of Love!" Hawkmon was replaced by an elegant armored-bird with the Crest of Love on his helmet.
"Armadillomon Armor-Digivolve to...Digmon, the Drill of Power!" Aramadillomon was replaced with a insect-like drilling digimon with the Crest of Knowledge on his head.
"Chibimon Armor-Digivolve to...Draggamon, the flower of Graciousness!"
"Rikumon Armor-Digivolve to...Mikarimon, the Warrior of Innocence!"
"Now what do you say we find the others?" Digmon asked, as Yolei and Cody stood dumbstruck.
******

"Let Veemon go! He has nothing to do with this!" Davis shouted, still pinned to the cliff.
"Yeah right," The Digimon Emperor replied, "Both of you have been trespassing in my garden without premission. And as your punishment, you get to watch Veemon as he becomes my slave." He snapped his fingers again and Dark Circle began gliding its way towards Veemon.
"Veemon, no!" Davis cried.
"Ha! You'll never get me to be your slave." Veemon said, "You might as well destroy me right now and get it over with."
"As you wish."
"Hey, take it easy, I was just kidding. Come on, buddy, don't you know a good joke when you hear one? You know, a little comedy to lighten the mood? Haha?" Veemon backtracked as the Dark Circle drew nearer.
"Veemon...no..." Davis said, stunned.
"I don't hear anyone laughing now, Veemon," The Digimon Emperor told the little blue Digimon.
"Leave him alone!" Davis shouted.
"Tempest wing!" A streak of bright pink light came from out of nowhere, destroying the Dark Ring.
"What is that?" The Digimon Emperor asked as Yolei riding Halsemon came around the cliff corner.
"Davis!" Yolei shouted, "Hold on!"
"Save Veemon!" Davis called in answer, but before anyone else could do anything, the cliff wall around Veemon crumbled. Digmon clutched Veemon.
"Sorry to drop in on you like this," He said.
"You coulda knocked," Veemon laughed.
"Great," The Digimon Emperor said, turning to walk away. Unfortunately, a Coronamon, Gatomon, and Nekomon stood in his path.
"This litterbox ain't big enough for the both of us," Gatomon said. Suddenly a little green Wormon scuttled in front of him.
"Keep your paws off of him, you big bully," Gatomon hissed and rushed foward, punching the Wormon in the face.
"Wait to go, Gatomon!" Coronamon cheered. Wormon sailed into the Digimon Emperor and knocked Davis' communicator and Digivice out of his hand.
"You're worthless!" The Digimon Emperor shouted as they fell into the abyss.
"Thank you!" Tara called, sailing past and catching them while riding Draggmon. The Digimon Emperor growled. He flipped a whip towards Gatomon.
"Here, Kitty," He sneered as the whip wrapped around her face. He pulled her to the ground beside him.
"Gatomon!" Nekomon called in anguish.
"Scimon! Mogimon! Drimogimon!" The Digimon Emperor called. All three apeared in various places around the cliffs. Davis made it to the ground.
"Here ya go," Tara said, handing him his items.
"Thanks a lot." He said, "Now it's time for a little payback. What do you say, Veemon?"
"Yeah!" Veemon cried enthusiasticly.
"Digi-Amror Ener-gize!"
"Veemon Armor-Digivolve to...Flamedramon, the fire of Courage!" The Scimon rushed forward.
"Hold on tight!" Halsemon told Yolei.
"All right!"
"You, too, Tara," said Draggmon. Both flying digimon sailed to meet it.
"Let's show them what Armor Digimon can do against the slaves of the Emperor," Flamedramon said.
"I'm with you," Mikarimon said, "I'm up for another tag-team." Digmon began drilling into the earth.
"Ice Blaster!" The Mogimon called, attacking them.
"When it's fire against ice, fire always wins," Flamedramon said, catching the huge icecicle in one claw, "Fire Rocket!" The fire blazed across the Mogimon, weakening the band.
"My turn!" Mikarimon said, and sliced it through with her sword.
"Yeah, you destroyed the dark ring guys!" Davis shouted.
"Shining Sicles!" The Scimon called as it attacked. Halsemon and Draggamon turned upside down to avoid the attack, Yolei cheering and Tara crying with delight.
"Time for Tempest Wing!" Halsemon said, attacking.
"Deathly Tsunami!" Draggmon joined in. The two digimon sverved and flew off as the Scimon's ring shattered.
"You did it, Halsemon!" Yolei cheered.
"Great job, Draggmon!" Tara complimented.
Digmon and Mogimon met underneath the ground.
"I guess we're the drill team." Digmon said, "Gold rush!" The drills hit, destroying the Dark Circle.
******

"They're better than I thought," The Digimon Emperor said, already back in his hide-out, "This makes things a lot more interesting."
******

The group was together again, all digimon back to their normal forms. The three former slave digimon were looking dejectedly at them.
"Sorry we had to fight you, but we had to destroy those Dark Rings." Veemon said, "I hope we're still buds."
"It's okay. Thanks for saving us. Being his slave was the worst! All day long 'destroy this', 'destroy that', 'get me a cappachino'." Mogimon said. The three of them left, the humans and their partners staring after them.
"He makes me so mad! Digimon Emperor!" Davis shouted angrily, "I'll show him who's in charge around here."
"Settle down," Hawkmon told him, "So Yolei, will I be able to count on your assistance from now on?"
"Absolutely, 100%!"
"What about you, Cody?" Amaradillomon asked, "Will we be a team when I'm not napping?" Cody nodded.
"Of course. I'd be honored to be your partner."
"Well, it looks like the new Digi-Destined team doesn't need us around anymore," Sora said.
"I don't know, I think we still have a lot to teach them," Izzy said.
"I don't care what you two say, I'm sticking around for a long time," Azukia said.
"We can still help train them," Biyomon said.
"And we can still provide them with assistance and guidance," Tentamon added.
"What a team," Sora said.
"Well, it's time to go home!" Davis announced.
******

"The birds and the bees, huh? Thanks Mr. Fugiyama," Tai stammered, looking very mentally scarred as he walked out of his old teacher's classroom, "When it comes to girls, this guy has a lot to learn." Tai looked up as he saw a flash of light from the computer room.
"Are you guys okay he asked?"
"Don't ask," Yolei groaned.
"The Digimon returned to their In-Training form," Tai said, "Well, except Gatomon and Patamon." Davis looked up at the thing on his head and gasped.
"Wow, he's so cute," Yolei said, petting hers.
"I don't understand how something so small can turn itself into a great big Digmon," Cody observed, looking at his own.
"Yay! Poppimon, you came, too!" Tara said.
"Nyamon!" Azukia squeezed her digimon.
"I'm going to have to tell mom your a lamp or something, Sunmon," Emi mused.
"Whoah. How many different forms do you have?" Ashi wondered outloud to hers.
"Are we going to have to do this every time we come back?" Kari asked.
"And I thought Digi-Volving was hard," TK said, "At least we made it back to the real world safe and sound."
"Except Biyomon and Tentamon," Sora said.
"Sora!" Biyomon's voice came from the computer, "We'll both be safe here because the Digimon Emperor never comes out at night."
"Imagine all that power and he's still afraid of the dark," Tentamon shrugged.
"Well, get some rest, you'll need it for tomorrow." Sora told them.
"Yeah, that's when we'll go to the Digital World and beat that Digimon Emperor once and for all!" Davis said.
******

"Really? Excuse me if I don't start shaking in my boots." The Digimon Emperor said, a disbelieving smile on his face.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment