Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - A New Digi-Tude (Pt.2)

On the first day of the new school year, Emi Ishida and her brother TK find the Digital World in danger all over again. With Azukia and Kari back from the old days and a collection of newbies, can they save the Digital World again?

Chapter 6 - A New Digi-Tude (Pt.2)

Chapter 6 - A New Digi-Tude (Pt.2)
"Fine." The Digimon Emperor shrugged, "Have it your way." The Tyranomon rushed forward and easily flicked Flamedramon into the air. Flamedramon managed to leap off of a tree and back into the air, where he shot several Fire Rockets towards the attacking Digimon. The Digimon Emperor smiled as the Tyranomon negated the attack with a sweep of its tail.
"No!" Davis gasped, "He blocked it!"
"Now Yolei?" Hawkmon asked. Yolei nodded and punched the air with a fist that held her digivice.
"Digi Armor Energize!"
"Hawkmon Armor Digivolve to...Halsemon, the wings of love." Yolei leapt upon Halsemon and the two flew into the sky. The Tyranomon shot another attack, but Halsemon managed to dodge it, "Tempest Wing!" Halsemon's attack hit and the Tyranomon roared as it fell backward.
"You think you can defeat me with a little addition?" The Digimon Emperor asked, snapping his whip in between his hands, "Well how do you like multiplication?" Several more Tyranomon roared as they appeared above the tree line.
"How can this be?" Davis asked, turning around and around to look at the recent addtions to their party.
"The more the merrier!" The Digimon Emperor laughed. The kids were surrounded.
"There are eight of them now." Yolei moaned.
"You ready Armadillomon?" Cody asked.
"Whenever you are."
"Digi-Armor Energize!"
"Armadillomon Armor Digivolve to...Digmon, the drill of power!"
"I think we should get a slice of this action!" Tara cried indignantly, "Let's do this, Canimon! Digi-Armor Energize!"
"Canimon Armor Digivolve to...Draggamon, the flower of graciousness!"
"Ashi, we should help to." Rikumon urged. Ashi nodded.
"Digi-Armor Energize!"
"Rikumon Armor Digivolve to...Mikarimon, the warrior of Innocence."
"Why not let us digivolve so we can fight?" Gatomon asked.
"Yeah what are you afraid of?" Patamon asked.
"He's afraid we'll be able to best him," Nekomon hissed, ears flat against her head.
"A reasonable fear as its likely to happen." Coronamon growled.
"As long as I have the Dark Digivice, you'll never digivolve!" The Digimon Emperor taunted, "And you four are useless. I might as well destroy you first." Azukia's Gotsumon was standing determinedly in front of his friend. Kari, Emi, Azukia, and TK got closer together.
"Leave them alone!" TK demanded.
"What have they ever done to you?" Azukia shouted. Several Tyranomon chased after the fleeing rookies and champion as they shot fire at them from behind. Another stamped a massive foot in front of them to block them. They stopped, gasping, and the Tyranmon flung them into a tree with its claw.
"I thought cats were always supposed to land on their feet." Patomon complained from beneath the four cat-like digimon.
"Oh shut up." They all breathed together. They got up and ran away as it attempted to squish them again. They fled into another fire, but got away as Digmon and Mikarimon blocked the attack.
"Hello boys," Digmon greeted, "I think you have some cavities that need filling. And my nurse is here to help me make sure we give you the best service possible."
"Nurse?" Mikarimon asked with a smile.
"It's not fair! We're out numbered!" Davis shouted, looking wildly from Tyranmon to the next. Gatomon, Coronamon, Patamon, and Nekomon were lieing bruised in the grass.
"Remember that saying 'It's not how you play the game, its if you win or lose'?" The Digimon Emperor asked.
"We don't stand a chance like this," Cody said, "We need to go and try to find the other digi-eggs!"
"But Cody, we don't even know who they belong to!" Yolei said.
"It doesn't matter. It's worth a try." Davis decided.
"I agree. There's no way we're winning the way we are now." Azukia said.
"I'm getting something! This way!" Cody sprinted off.
"Gatomon, let's look for the other digi-egg!" Kari said.
"Patamon, come this way!" TK called.
"Let's go, Nekomon!" Azukia said.
"Coronamon, we've got to hurry!" Emi cried. The four digimon raced off after their partners.
"Now open wide," Digmon said, as the Tyranomon came closer.
"That's it. A litte wider." Mikarimon encouraged with a smirk.
"Tempest Wing!" Halsemon attacked another Tyranomon.
"Deathly Tsunami!" Draggamon attacked again.
"Fire Rocket!" Flamedramon joined in.
"Gold Rush!" Digmon called.
"Sword Slash!" Mikarimon cried. But although they were able to attack, it seemed to have no effect on the situation. Cody, Kari, TK, Azukia, and Emi escaped.
"You can run, but you can't hide!" The Digimon Emperor shouted after them. The Tryranomon he was riding stomped after them, only to be stopped by Flamedramon.
"Going somewhere?"
******

They soon had to fight a group of Tyranomon of their own at the same time.
"Boom Bubble!"
"Psycic Blast!"
"Corno-Knuckle!"
"It's no use, guys! Run!" Gatomon shouted at them. They all listend and ran off after her.
"We can hide in that cave!" Cody panted as a cave came into view. They tore into and fell, gasping for breath, to the ground. The Tyranmon looked into the cave and then walked away. Cody saw a glimmer at the back of the cave.
"Huh? What are those?" TK, Kari, Emi, and Azukia stood up and looked as well.
"There they are." Kari said.
"Great. What are we supposed to do, wait for another new kid to come along so they can lift it and a new digimom will be born?" TK voiced.
"But there aren't any more digi-destines left." Kari said. Azukia frowned in puzzlement.
"What are the symbols on the front of them?" TK asked. A gold egg sat next to a white egg shaped like a pair of wings and a bright red one that sparked every few seconds.
"Huh? One of them is the Crest of Light!" Kari said in amazement.
"What?" TK asked.
"And the other one has the Crest of Hope. And the one on the far left has the Crest of Compassion! Woah, come on!" Kari said. She ran to the cavern where the three digi-eggs were. Azukia, TK, Emi, and Cody followed.
"You're right..." TK said, as he looked at the golden egg.
"That's defintely the Crest of Compassion..." Emi said, looking at the red one.
"Those eggs must belong to you three." Gatomon said.
"Go ahead and try to lift them up you guys." Patamon commanded.
"Yeah, but-" TK began.
"We're just as confused about this as you guys." Coronamon said.
"But what do you have to lose by trying?" asked Nekomon.
"If you don't try, you'll never know." said Gatomon.
"But we've already got our digimon." Kari protested.
"Azukias got two." Nekomon pointed out.
"But Gotsumon can't digivolve. He's not her partner." Emi pointed out.
"Just do it." Gatomon said.
"Gatomons right." TK said.
"Huh?"
"Come on guys! Just think of how much help it will be if they ARE yours." Azukia said. The three looked at each other and then walked towards their eggs, TK in the center with Emi and Kari on either side. But before they could take another step, their digivices made a strange sound and started glowing.
"The Digivices are glowing!" TK gasped. Pink light from Kari's merged with green and and white from TK's and Emi's. They each took their old digivives in their hands and watched as them turn into the same style as the newer ones. Kari's was pink, TK's green, and Emi's white.
"These are the same Digivices as the new kids." Kari said. Without any further interruption, they reached for the eggs. Although the expected them to not budge, each came easily from the stone. Kari observed her's at eye level.
"Wow. It's light."
"I'm stronger then I thought." TK mused
"Guess Davis isn't as strong as he thought..." Emi said. Before they could do anything else, pink, gold, and white light shot out from the Digi-eggs.
"Patamon Armor Digivolve to...Pegasusmon, flying hope!"
"Gatomon Armor Digivolve to...Nefertimon, the angel of light!"
"Coronamon Armor Digivolve to...Leodramon, the flame of compassion!"
"Coronamon, Gatomon, and Patamon were able to Armor Digivolve." Cody said, stunned. Even Azukia couldn't mask her surprise.
"Oh wow. I'm so jealous."
"Nefertimon, you're beautiful, but the best part is that now that you can fly we don't have to walk any more." Kari said.
"Well, don't get too excited; these wings aren't broken in yet." Kari hugged her digimon's neck. TK did the same to Pegasusmon.
"All right! My very own Armor-Digimon!"
"Woah, Leodramon, you look like a Chinese dragon!" Emi enthused. Leodramon laughed.
******

Meanwhile, Yolei, Tara, Davis, and Ashi were cornered. Their backs were to a cliff and the only things in front of them were the same Tyranomon. Aramadillomon, Canimon, Veemon, Hawkmon, and Rikumon were laying on the ground, writhing in pain and back in their rookie forms. The large group of Tyranomon had been too much for them.
"Do you guys give up yet?" The Digimon Emperor inquired.
"Not a chance!" Davis shot back.
"Look behind you. Where do you think you're going to run to?"
"Davis, we're here!" Cody called from his seat in front of TK on Pegasusmon. '
"Cody!" Yolei and Ashi gasped. The Digimon Emperor turned to look as the three Digimon and their riders landed behind him and dismounted. The Digimon Emperor angrily landed on the ground.
"Don't think that Armor Digivolving will save you. It won't be long before I figure out how to stop that, too." He snapped. The Tyranmon lined up and shot fire at them at the same time. The three digimon leapt into the air.
"Golden Noose!" A string appeared between each of their front claws and they tied them up.
"Star Shower!" called Pegasusmon.
"Rosetta Stone!" cried Nefertimon.
"Sky Fire!" shouted Leodramon. The attacks hit the dark rings around the Tyranmon's necks. They fell over an the rings shattered. The foe defeated, light went back into Emi, TK, and Kari's digivices and their digimon went back to their normal states. The Tyranomon were no longer under the control of the Emperor.
"They're rings are gone." Yolei said. They got up and tramped off into the sunset.
"I want to get a digital photo of this to put on my online scrap book." Kari said, taking the shot.
"Tai would love to see that." Azukia said with a smile.
******

"These photos turned out great!" Kari said with a smile. They were all back in the computer room at school, "Except the Tyranmon all have red eye. Oh wait, I forgot, they always have red eyes."
"They have BLUE eyes, Kari." Emi pointed out. Davis wasn't paying attention. He punched his hand with a fist.
"I'm so mad! Just wait until I get my hands on that Digimon Emperor."
"You'll defeat the Emperor, won't you TK?" Kari asked. Emi laughed. Davis looked insulted.
"I'm not sure Kari." TK said modestly, "But we'll give it our best shot."
"You bet we will!" Emi said, punching the air.
"The problem is, we've never faced an enemy that was human before. How do we fight him?" The baby digimon were eating while the rest of the group watched over them. Gatomon and Nekomon were staring with the same expression as before.
"Cody brings up a very interesting point that we should consider." Cody said.
"Oh yeah?" Davis asked, "And what is that?"
"Well, this is quite a little army we've put together so far. We've met our four new digimon and they've been able to Armor Digivolve. And even Gatomon, Coronamon, and Patamon have found a way to bypass the Digimon Emperor's Dark Digivice as well. But even with all our power combined, we still haven't had the strenght to defeath the Digimon Emperor in the Digital World. And we still keep forgetting he's a human like us."
"Yeah, I get that, but what's the point?" TK asked.
"He means we have to fight differently." Kari translated.
"How do you suggest we do that?" Yolei asked in annoyance.
"Woah, back off on the attitude." Emi said crossly. Yolei gave her a startled look that changed to a glare.
"If we find out his human identity," Cody continued, "Maybe we can defeat him from this side where his powers aren't as strong."
"What do we do? Knock on doors and ask for the Digimon Emperor?" Davis asked sarcastically.
"Well, you're a little young to be thinking about those things, Cody," Yolei said as if she were talking to a child. Ashi scowled.
"Yeah, just let us older kids come up with the plan." Davis said. Ashi's scowl became more pronounced. Yolei bent down again to watch the in-trainees chow down.
"Aren't they cute?"
******

Ken Ichichouju was sitting at his computer again. The same glasses as before were on the screen.
"Tomorrow's another day." He said. And the computer went dark.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment