Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Gaurdian Angel (Pt.2)

On the first day of the new school year, Emi Ishida and her brother TK find the Digital World in danger all over again. With Azukia and Kari back from the old days and a collection of newbies, can they save the Digital World again?

Chapter 14 - Gaurdian Angel (Pt.2)

Chapter 14 - Gaurdian Angel (Pt.2)
"Veemon Armor-Digivolve to...Flamedramon, the Fire of Courage!"
"Patamon Armor-Digivolve to...Pegasusmon, Flying Hope!"
"Nekomon Armor-Digivolve to...Nigeriamon, the Tigress of Harmony!"
All three transformed into completely new creatures. Azukia stared for a moment and then tan at Nigeriamon.
"Omigosh! That was so cool! You're so cool!" She grinned. Nigeriamon laughed. Nigeriamon took the form of a tiger with gold armor on her knees and face. She also had a gold-armor saddle on her back.
"Okay, let's break it in!" Nigeriamon said. She crouched lower and Azukia clambered onto the saddle. TK got on Pegasus back and then they were off. The three Armor-Digimon began attacking.
"Fire Rocket!"
"Star Shower!"
"Harmony Lash!" Nigeriamon shouted as a light purple whip appear on her paw. She swung it at the enemies. Each attack hit and caused the Gaurdramon to turn off. While Pegasusmon flew over their stationary forms, Nigeriamon leapt over them.
"Davis, over here!" Flamedramon called after getting to the other side. Davis was trying as hard as he could to get to them.
"I can't jump as high as you can!" He shouted.
"I'm getting Kari's signal." TK called to Azukia from above, "We're close!"
"Roger!" Azukia nodded. She leaned down and Nigeriamon broke into a sprint. Flamdramon had got to Davis and had his arm wrapped around Davis' waist.
"Ready to jump a little higher?" Flamedramon asked. He took Davis in a direction different then the other two and began leaping from building to building, Davis still held uncomfortable under his arm. Davis screamed and looked the other way, catching a glimpse of the three girls flying the same direction the were running.
"Boy, are we glad to see you!" Kari called up to him as they soared past them. Ashley waved.
"Speak for yourself, Kari." Emi said, winking at Davis as she and Leodramon flew by. Two Guardramon below sent bombs at them. They glanced off Nefertimon and Leodramon and they fell to the ground. The girls fell of and hit the cement below with a groan. Both digimon reverted back to their rookie forms.
"Intruder! Intruder!" A mass of Gaurdramon began marching towards them. Kari, Ashley, and Emi struggled to get up as they came closer. Gatomon and Coronamon hissed. Puppymon leapt out of Ashley's arms and started barking ferociously at the Gaurdramon.
"Aqua-Steed!"
"Fire Rocket!"
"Harmony Lash!" The attacks hit and turned off several of the marching digimon. The girls stared, dumbstruck, and then turned around to see Azukia, TK, and Davis running towards them.
"Hey Davis, TK!" Kari called with a smile, "You guys are my heroes!"
"What am I, chopped liver?!" Azukia shouted.
"Don't worry, 'Kia, you can be my hero." Emi said with a grin.
"Actually, it was mostly my idea, but I decided to bring TK and Azukia along for the ride." Davis said.
"Whatever." said TK, "Huh?" He wheeled Pegasusmon around to attack a Gaurdramon coming from the opposite side.
"Star Shower!" Pegasusmon attacked. This Guardramon turned off as well. Pegasusmon flapped to it passed it.
"Come on, Kari. We better get going." Davis said.
"He's right." Azukia told Ashley and Emi, "We need to get going. We can destroy the Control Spire later." They turned to go.
"Huh?" Davis asked, freezing in place. A silver, mechanical man with glowing red eyes was standing in their path, "Why can't these guys ever be small?"
"Andromon!" Kari gasped with glee. Emi and Azukia grinned and took a few steps forward was well. Andromon said nothing and Kari looked worried, "Huh?"
"He's got a dark ring!" Emi said, pointing towards the black collar on Andromon's neck.
"Andromon?" Kari and Azukia asked together in worried tones.
"I am programmed to destroy the enemy," Was all that Andromon said, "You are the enemy. And I will destroy you."
"Andromon?" Kari asked, taking a few steps forward with her arm outstretched, "Don't you remember us? We're your friends!"
"Yeah, we met last time, remember?" Azukia asked.
"You guys are hanging around with the wrong people." Davis said.
"I have a picture of him in my room!" Ashley gasped, "I drew it when you told me about him!"
"Flamedramon, you're going to need to use all your power." Davis instructed.
"You got it! Flaming Fist!" Flamedramon leapt high into the air and covered himself in flame.
"Lighting Blade!" Andromon called, shooting off lighting shaped like a disk.
"Why aren't you helping?" Davis demanded of Nigeriamon. She hung her head.
"Andromon is my friend. I can't hurt my friends when its not their fault they're hurting people."
"It's okay, Nigeriamon." Azukia said. She walked over and pet Nigeriamon's head, "If that's why you feel is best, then that's what you do." Nigeriamon nodded and went back to being Nekomon. The ligtening blade hit Flamdedramon and he fell from the sky, going back to being Veemon.
"Where is TK?!" Emi shouted, looking wildly around for her brother. Davis rushed to Veemon's side as he fell to the ground.
"Veemon? Speak to me!"
"Your knee is on my tail!" Veemon moaned. Pegasusmon chose that point to soar above. TK jumped off his back, landed on his feet, and ran to where Veemon and Davis were sitting.
"Star Shower!" Andromon negated the attack by blocking it with his metal arm.
"Lighting Blade!" It shot upwards and Pegasusmon dodged it. Unfortunately, it bounced of the metal side of a building and hit Pegasusmon. He transformed and fell as Patamon into TK's arms.
"I'll have two cheese burgers and a large order of fries." Patamon groaned.
"That didn't work." Davis said, "So what now?"
"Andromon, don't do this!" Kari begged, stepping forward. Azukia rushed in front of her.
"Kari, he's dangerous! Don't get near him."
"Get out of the way!" Emi shouted, coming up next to Kari. Azukia sighed, looked down, and stepped out of the way.
"Remember how we fought evil together? Side by side?" Kari asked.
"We were friends!" Emi implored. Azukia nodded.
"That's right."
"Guys, we have to get out of here!" TK called, "We don't even know if it's the same Andromon!"
"I'm sure that it's him!" Kari said.
"Yeah, but even if it is, he's under the control of the Digimon Emperor! He can't even hear your voice!" TK said.
"You don't know that!" Kari snapped.
"It's him alright!" Azukia said. She had taken out her pink lab-top computer and was typing into it, "I've got a bio scan."
"As much as I like TK and Kari agrueing," Davis said, pushing himself into the middle of the pair, "He's heading right for us!"
Andromon was indeed marching stiffly towards them. His scanners gave him a close up of the six kids and then gave him a bigger picture of Davis' goggles. A picture of Tai and his goggles came up beside it and the red words below flashed "Same Item".
"Let's go!" Gatomon said. She, Puppymon, Nekomon, Patamon, Veemon, and Coronamon ran at him and tackled him to the ground.
"I thought you said you didn't want to fight 'im!" Puppymon growled at Nekomon.
"If it's Azukia or him, I pick Azukia!" Nekomon hiss back.
"Here comes help now!" Gatomon said, turning around.
"I'm glad we're not too late." Halsemon said as he swooped down with Yolei on his back.
"Hi guys," Digmon said after tunneling to the ground near them, "I thought that since I was here, I'd build the city a subway system." Andormon started to get up, "Hold still, you pile of scrap metal. Gold rush!" His drills simply glanced off Andromon's chest armor, "Hey, that comment about scrap metal was just a joke."
"Kari! Are you okay?" Tai asked, running in with Cody, Tara, Canimon, Ashi, and Rikumon behind him.
"Yeah, but Tai! It's Andromon!" She shouted back to him. Andromon's goggles scanned Tai as he went up to him.
"Andromon," said Tai, "Slow down! It's me, Tai!"
"Tai who?" Andromon asked. The image inside his goggles closed in on Tai and then paired it with same picture it had put with Davis. Underneath, the words "Same Human" were typed, "Oh...Tai." The Dark Circle began to short-circuit. Andromon shouted and then flailed towards Azukia, Emi, Tai, and Kari. Azukia and Tai dodged, but Emi and Kari didn't budge.
"Kari, look out!" Tai shotued.
"Emi, get out of the way!" Azukia exclaimed. Both girls stood still, staring solemnly up at Andromon. Andromon stared back. Glowing red eyes met red-brown and blue eyes. Andromon was silent for a moment and then grabbed each girl with one hand.
"Andromon, no!" Tara shouted. The entire group rushed foward.
"Hey, you put them down, now!" Gatomon commanded.
"That's right!" Coronamon growled, flame on his forehead growing with his anger. The girls, however, weren't struggling.
"Do you remember us?" Kari asked.
"And all the times we shared?" Emi added.
"I am trying." Andromon said. Two red arrows inside his goggles closed in on Kari and Emi's faces. A picture of them as younger children, standing side by side, was shown next to them. "Same Humans" flashed below the images, "Yes."
"We all took a picture together," Kari said, eyes filling with tears.
"You have to remember! You just have to!" Emi chocked, tears spilling over onto her own cheeks. The two girls' tears ran down their faces and then dropped together onto Andromon's upturned face. The image inside his helmet turned to static and then showed him a picture of when the old Digi-Destines were younger. Azukia, Emi, Kari, and Tai stood out clear from the rather blurred images of the others.
"A picture." Andromon droned. Kari and Emi's digivice clanged as they fell out of their pockets and hit his neck. White and pink light exploded from them and expanded, covering the two girls and Andromon in a pink column light with a white swirl around it. Tai, Azukia, Emi, and Kari's faces moved backwards, and other pieces of the picture puzzle began to complete themselves in Andromon's mind, "Picture...Long ago...Digi-Destined...I love jigsaw puzzles...Now I see the complete picture!" The entire group now stood in his picture, together with their digimon, Ogremon, Centaurmon, and Genni. Andromon's eyes stopped glowing and went back to their normal selves. Slowly, he put both girls back on the ground.
"Kari. Emi. I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused." Andromon said, lifting his hands to the dark ring around his neck. He ripped it off with ease.
"Andromon!" The two girls choursed with smiles.
"Mm-Hm!" Andromon said with a happy nod. He turned fully around, "That Control Spire is responsible for all this. Well no more. Gatteling Attack!" Two torpedos were fired from his chest and hit the Control Spire. They hit and the Digi-Destined watched from afar as it crumbled to the ground. The rest of the controled Gaurdramon switched themselves off, no longer controlled.
"Andromon, are all of these Gaurdramon going to stay broken forever?" Kari asked with concern.
"They better not. Or I'm going to feel so guilty," Tara said, "I took out, like, 30 of them on the way in here."
"They will be fine. Their programs were re-written by the Digimon Emperor. They just need to be re-programmed." Andromon marched towards a group of them, the rest of the group in tow, "Watch." He hit a Dark Circle off of one and then placed several wire into the openings on the Guardramon, "Acutally, once I re-program the Guardramon, I'll stay here and protect them in case the Digimon Emperor returns."
"Much appreciated." Tara said with a small smile.
Andromon took his hand away, done, and the Guardramon held his hands up in celebration, "I feel fresh as a daisy."
******

Outside of the snow globe city, it was night. After stumbling for a bit in the darkness, they managed to find the TV that led back to the Real World.
"Okay, guys. Let's get back home." Davis said.
"Finally. I am so tired." Ashi yawned.
"We'll get you home soon, I promise." Cody said.
******

When they made it back, the entire computer room was dark, lit only be the screen of the computer they had just come from. A few feet away from the computer, Izzy was tilted back in a chair, arms crossed, and he was obviously ticked off.
"Izzy, were you here the whole time?" Tai asked.
"Shh!" Izzy said, putting a finger to his lips, "Let's go." They tip-toed out of the building and onto the school grounds. Tai went first and then motioned for the rest to follow. Once safe from detection, Izzy started to talk.
"Matt just called and told me what happened to Kari, Emi, and Ashley. And frankly, I'm angry you guys kept me out of the loop. Cody called Tai for help and Tai called Matt, but no one ever calls me until the adventure is over!"
"Maybe you just fail at life." Azukia suggested, eyes wide and innocent.
"Oo! No body asked you, Azukia!" Izzy snapped.
"Hey, Izzy, come on, don't be like that." Tai said, "There was just no time to call you. You know you're a big part of the team."
"That's right!" Izzy shouted, spinning around to face Tai and Azukia. Azukia sweatdropped, "And as a team member, I expect to be treated with the same repect I give all of you. And that includes Azukia! I may not be as strong as you two and Matt, but I've gotten us out of just as many jams with my particular skills."
"I'm sorry I didn't call you." Tai said.
"..." Is all that Azukia did. Tai elbowed her and looked at her pointedly, "And I'm sorry I said you failed at life." Izzy smiled and stepped back.
"Now that's what I call respect. And I forgive you both."
"Wow. That was easy." Tai remarked.
"Oh, and I forgot to tell you the only reason I came here. I examined the new digivices and determined that they have three different settings," Everyone took theirs out and looked at them, except Tai who looked a bit jealous and shuffled over to look at Azukia's with her, "Digital, Detect, and Discover."
"They all begin with Ds." Tara mused.
"Maybe we should call them D3s from now on." Izzy said, "Prodigious little devices, aren't they? I had a lot of help with the research from my friend Willis in America. Maybe you guys will meet him someday. Anyway, I think Emi and Kari's D3s might have sent a message to Andromon's brain, them made him-" He broke off as Demiveemon started snoring in Davis' arms.
"Please finish talking after we eat!" He begged Izzy.
"We forgot about dinner!" Davis exclaimed.
"That's right, our parents are waiting for us." Tai said, "Foods probably cold and soggy right now. Of course, for my mom, that's an improvement. Let's go." Everyone ran off.
******

"Some girl named June called today Matt," Matt, Emi, and TK's father was sitting at a table while Matt, dressed in his usual pink apron, was cooking, "She said you have a date with her on Friday. She wanted me to tell you she made dinner reservations for you two at Borialie's."
"Borialies?" Matt repeated, "What's that?"
"The most expensive restraunt in town." Matt growled and continued cooking. Smoke began to billow from the pan.
"Hey Matt, something smells great. I can't wait to eat!""Uh...Dinner's ready!"
******

"Supper time!" Ken's mother rolled a tray up to the door of his room, "Ken dear, you're busy. I'll leave it outside your door." She walked away, leaving the food where she had left it.
Inside, Ken was staring angrily at his computer screen with his arms folded.
"Blast! Those idiot digivices are becoming a nusance to me! I've got to get them away from those kids."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment