Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - The Emperor's New Home (Pt.2)

On the first day of the new school year, Emi Ishida and her brother TK find the Digital World in danger all over again. With Azukia and Kari back from the old days and a collection of newbies, can they save the Digital World again?

Chapter 18 - The Emperor's New Home (Pt.2)

Chapter 18 - The Emperor's New Home (Pt.2)
However, Flamedramon's attack had no effect on the advancing Meramon.
"Don't attack anymore," Davis told him, "You're just tickeling them." Meanwhile, Goldenwolfmon had managed to make a few fall back, but wasn't doing much better on her own.
"I don't think fire attacks are going to work on them." Kari said in a worried tone.
"My turn." Hawkmon said.
"Get 'em, Hawkmon!" Yolei encouraged, "Digi-Armor Energize!"
"Hey, wait for me!" Nekomon called, "No way am I letting some mutt get all the action."
"Right-o!" Azukia said, "Digi-Armor Energize!"
"Hawkmon Armor Digivolve to...Halsemon, the Wings of Love."
"Nekomon Armor Digivolve to...Nigeriamon, the Tigress of Harmony."
"Tempest Wing!"
"Harmony Lash!" The Meramon that had Nigeriamon's whip shot at merely grabbed it in both hands and sent flame up it.
"Nigeriamon!" Azukia shouted as her digimon tried to get away from the flames. At the same time, Halsemon's wind attack only seemed to be making the fire around the Meramon stronger.
"Halsemon!" Yolei called, "You're making the flames bigger!" The pair of them stopped, at a loss for what to do.
******

While this was going on, the Digimon Emperor had boarded one of his dragons and he, along with his entorague, were flying about the Digital World. As they passed over a clearing in the forest, the Emperor shouted:
"There's my prey!" Greymon was making his way down the path below. The Digimon Emperor took his slaves downward and blocked Greymon's path.
"Come and get it!" Greymon said, "Why the whole team? Let's go at it, one on one."
"As much as I appreciate your offer, Greymon," The Digimon Emperor said, folding his arm across his chest, "I'd rather replace fear with confidence." He lifted an arm up to the sky.
"What?!" Greymon gasped. A Dark Ring fell from the sky and started heading right towards him, "I hate these games!"
******

"Nothing is working." Cody said, "We've got to help."
"I'm right there with ya, Cody!" Ashi said.
"Digi-Armor Energize!"
"Armadillomon Armor Digivolve to...Digmon,
"Rikumon Armor Digivolve to...Mikarimon, the Warrior of Innocence!"
"Rock Crackin'!" Digimon called as he buried the drill on his nose in the ground.
"Sword Slash!" Mikarmimon said, attempting to get to the Meramon with her sword. Most of the Meramon fell back into the magma when the ground they were standing on cracked. The rest of them flew down after being smashed into by Mikarimon's sword.
"Way to go!" Tara cheered. But there was no time for celebrating.
"Look!" Yolei cried, pointing down into the pit. The Meramon were actually crawling back out of it, glaring at the children as they clambered over the rocks.
"Nothing stops them!" Davis exclaimed.
"My turn?" Patamon asked, turning to TK.
"Let's do it!" TK said, "Digi-Armor Energize!"
"Let's get to it, Canimon!" Tara called, "Digi-Armor Energize!"
"Patamon Armor Digivolve to...Pegasusmon, Flying Hope!"
"Canimon Armor Digivolve to...Draggamon, the Flower of Graciousness!"
"Tempest Wing!" Halsemon's attack froze two of the Meramon.
"It's working!" Emi cheered.
"Star Shower!" Pegasusmon joined in the fray.
"Death Tsunami!" Dragamon did as well.
"Are you ready?" Kari asked Gatomon.
"You, too, Coronamon." Emi said.
"Always am." Gatmon replied.
"Whenever you are." Coronamon told Emi.
"Digi-Armor Energize!" The two girls shouted.
"Gatomon Armor Digivolve to...Nerfetimon, the Angel of Light!"
"Coronamon Armor Digivolve to...Leodramon, the Flame of Compassion!"
******

A Dark Ring-ed Greymon was soaring through the air, suspended by rope tied to the Dragon Digimon in the sky.
"Using Greymon to attack those kids is my best plan yet!" The Digimon Emperor gloated.
"Um, what about the problems you had with Andromon?" Wormon piped up.
"I've learned from my mistakes. If I can make a Rookie Digimon digivolve while under my control, then I can control its other forms as well!"
"Master, you give me chills when you act all tough."
"Oh, be quiet!" The Digimon Emperor snapped, "Greymon! Digivolve to Metalgreymon and be my slave!" Purple light burst from his Dark Digivice and Greymon through back his head with a terrible roar.
"Greymon digivolve to...Skullgreymon!"
******

"Rosetta Stone!"
"Sky Fire!" Nefertimon and Leodramon knocked over the last two Meramon and the rest of them team cheered.
"That'll teach you to play with fire." Kari said. From above came a terrible roar. They all looked up and gasped as SkullGreymon came into view.
"Oh no!" TK cried, "Skullgreymon!"
"Agumon?" Nigeriamon asked, looking up sadly.
"Skullgreymon?" The Emperor questioned as they reached the ground. Skullgreymon reached up and snapped the cords suspending it in the air. He fell the rest of the way and the Dragons screamed as they plummted downwards as well. Only the one the Digimon Emperor was riding managed to stay aloft.
"Suddenly this plan doesn't seem so good." Wormon said.
"Shut up! Now's our chance to get Leodramon!" The Digimon Emperor shouted. SkullGreymon stomped over to where the last remaining Meramon was. The Meramon looked up and Skullgreymon smashed it with a bony hand.
"How can we beat that thing?" Davis cried.
"I have no idea!" Kari shouted.
"Not even one?"
"I have one!" TK said.
"What?"
"We run and after that, we run some more!" SkullGreymon turned as he was attacked by their digimon. But as each one tried to attack, he simple swated them out of the way. As they fell, they de-digivolved.
"Everyone run!" Nefertimon shouted after she and Pegasusmon were the only ones remaining.
"But we have to fight Skullgreymon!" Kari said.
"Are you okay, Azukia?" Ashley asked. Azukia gave a weak nod, her eyes filling with tears.
"Yes, that's great. Stay clustered together and create an easy target." Pegasusmon said sarcastically, "Get to safety!"
"Dark Shot!" SkullGreymon stomped closer and began to attack them. The torpedo launched off of his back and went spiraling towards the Control Spire.
"He's got good aim." Wormon remarked. The Control Spire lit up and then exploded. Nefertimon and Pegasusmon went flying.
"I probably should have put on my goggles!" Davis said.
"What good what that have done? They aren't shaded!" Tara shouted.
"You wanna play rough?" The Digimon Emperor demanded. He placed a whistle to his lips and blew hard.
"I'm afraid to find out who he's calling." TK said.
"What are those things?" Ashi asked as an enormous group of black-dinosaur like digimon stomped over the horizon.
"They're DarkTyranomon!" Cody shouted.
"Why can't we ever fight anything short?" Kari asked.
"Like some mice." Yolei said as the DarkTryanomon stomped towards SkullGreymon. The group watched as they shot fire at him, only to be knocked out of the way in turn.
"He's throwing them around like rag dolls!" Davis said.
"Painful." Tara remarked.
"Hope he doesn't get the idea to do that to us." said Yolei.
"He beat them all single-handed." Ashley said, surprised. Azukia could only look on in horror. At that, he faded into Agumon, the Dark Ring still around his neck.
"That's Agumon!" Kari said.
"That slimey creature is going after him!" TK gasped as one of the dragons headed towards the unconcious Agumon, "And when I say 'slimey creature', I mean Ken!"
"Grr, you may have beaten me, but I'm still going to walk away with prize!" The Digimon Emperor shouted. He thrust out his arm and a Dark Ring flew at light speed towards Coronamon. Emi gasped.
"Coronamon, No!" She shouted, rushing fowards. Just as it made it's way to him, she stumbled and thrust her entire arm into its circle. It closed around her arm. Dark Electricity crackled up her arm and she feel to her knees, grasping at it.
"Emi!" The group gasped.
"Well, not exactly what I had in mind, but she'll do." The Digimon Emperor said, "Get the girl as well." The Dragon grasped Agumon in its mouth and then snatched Emi as well before the group had any chance to get to her.
"EMI!" Coronamon shouted, running forward, paw extended.
"Agumon! Emi!" Kari shouted.
"Let them go!" TK demanded.
"Agumon!" Nekomon, Azukia, and Kari ran a few paces and froze, watching as they flew away.
"Don't worry about me!" Emi called, tears in her eyes, "Just don't let Coronamon get me! He can't have him! He just can't!" They were too far away for the group to reach them now.
"You better not hurt them Ken!" Tara shouted, "Or I'll be hurting you!"
"Yeah, you jerk!" Davis screamed. Emi screamed as the electricity crackled all around her again. This time, she was overcome and fell unconcious next to Agumon.
"From victory I snatch defeat." The Digimon Emperor said as they flew away.
"TK! Davis!" Kari cried, "Do something! They're getting away!" But there was nothing anyone could do but watch as their two friends flew farther and father away.
******

Izzy watched silently as black squares swarmed over the recently white map of the Digital World.
"Woah, that's the strangest thing I've seen sine my Ethernet configuration collapsed." He said once it had stopped. He gasped and stood up as someone sent him an e-mail, "What?! The entire area Agumon has been guarding has been taken over by the Digimon Emperor! Does that meant that Agumon is under his control? Or worse yet, what if Agumon has been destroyed! Then who's next? If he can get Agumon, that means every one of our digimon is in danger!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment