Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - The Samurai of Sincerity, the Blade of Belief (Pt.2)

On the first day of the new school year, Emi Ishida and her brother TK find the Digital World in danger all over again. With Azukia and Kari back from the old days and a collection of newbies, can they save the Digital World again?

Chapter 28 - The Samurai of Sincerity, the Blade of Belief (Pt.2)

Chapter 28 - The Samurai of Sincerity, the Blade of Belief (Pt.2)
Gorillamon flew out of the lake and into the air, shouting. As he began to fall black to earth, Togemon positioned herself.
"Lightening Jabbing!" She punched at light speed, pummeling the Gorillamon repeatedly in the face and arm. The Dark Spiral crumbled and Gorillamon fell onto his back.
"Togemon, you did it!" Mimi cheered.
"Victory at last!" Michal called to Seadramon.
"Sorry we had to treat you so rough." Mimi said, walking over to the dazed Gorillamon with Palmon at her side, "But it was the only way to get the Dark Spiral off. You should be safe from now on, but stay away from the Digimon Emperor.
"Thanks." Gorillamon said in a not-too-bright-voice and then trundled away.
"Without that Dark Spiral, he's not such a bad little monkey after all." Palmon observed.
"I don't think any digimon is born evil, but when they get those Dark Spirals on them, they're not responsible for their actions." Mimi said.
"How do you get them?" asked Michal.
"The Digimon Emperor." Mimi answered, "He captures the Digimon and makes them his slaves."
"I can't belive it." said Michal, "Why would a young kid want to take over the Digial World when he could be playing polo or practicing the violin?"
"To him it's a hobby." Davis explained.
"Wanna know what my hobby is, Michal?" Yolei asked, eyes shining.
"Oy vey." Emi said, rolling her eyes.
"Boys don't count, Yolei." Davis told her.
"Who asked you?" Yolei said, closing her eyes as if in pain. Then she gasped, "Hey, where's Digitamamon?"
"He tried to protect us and now he's gone!" Mimi exclaimed, "He could be anywhere, lost and hurt!"
"Don't worry. Kari, Emi, and I will go look for him." TK said. Emi and Kari nodded. Minutes later, they flew off on their Armor Digimon.
"I'm sure they'll be able to find them in no time." Mimi said confidently.
"I hope so." Michal said.
"Look over there!" Ashi said, pointing to where a rustling was coming from the forest. A large egg rolled down the steep bank.
"Digitamamon, are you okay?" Mimi asked.
"Yes, no thanks to you." The egg grumbled.
"We're so glad you're back!" Mimi cried with a huge smile.
"Well don't be. Because now I'm going to make you pay! Now who wants to get destroyed first?" He asked, a crack over his eyes showing them to be red instead of yellow.
"But Digitamamon, we're you're friends!" Mimi cried, running towards him, "We tried to-"
"Mimi, be careful!" Yolei shouted, "He's acting differently now!" Mimi stopped and looked from Yolei to Digitamamon. Digitamamon's legs cracked out of the shell and he stood up.
"You're exactly right." He said, "Before I was soft and runny, but now I'm hard boiled!"
"I knew it!" Yolei shouted. Mimi gasped as Digitamamon stepped menacingly towards her.
"Look out Mimi!" Michal shouted.
"Well, Yolei?" Hawkmon asked. Yolei nodded.
"Digi-Armor Energize!"
"Hawkmon Armor Digivolve to...Halsemon, the Wings of Love!"
"Ashi, we can't let them always have the fun!" Rikumon cried, whipping her tail through the air.
"Right! Digi-Armor Energize!"
"Rikumon Armor Digivolve to...Mikarimon, the Warrior of Innoncence!"
At the last second, Mikarimon and Halsemon blocked Digitamamon's attack at Mimi, but the impact caused them to fall heavily to the ground.
"We better help!" Veemon told Davis.
"Digi-Armor Ener-gize!" Cody, Tara, and Davis called together.
"Veemon Armor Digivolve to...Flamedramon, the Fire of Courage!"
"Armadillomon Armor Digivolve to...Digmon, the Drill of Power!"
"Canimon Armor Digivolve to...Draggamon, the Flower of Graciousness!"
"Wait for me!" Puppymon called, "Get to it, Ashley!"
"Okay!" Ashley called, "Digi-Armor Energize!"
"Puppymon Digivolve to...GoldenWolfmon, the Wings of Integrity!"
"Fire Rocket!" Flamedramon shot several fire covered torpedos at Digitama, but he sealed himself away and the fire had no effect on his hard shell. Taking his turn, Digmon rushed over and attempted to crack it with one of his drills, but to no avail. Even Draggamon's Deathly Tsunami had no effect whatsoever. GoldenWolfmon's Golden Thunder Slash did nothing at all.
"I need an Egg Cracker attack." Digmon said, pulling away dulled drills.
"None of our attacks are having any effect!" Flamedramon said. The six digimon gathered around Digitamamon.
"Wait!" Mimi shouted, throwing herself in front of Digitamamon, "You guys have to leave Digitamamon alone right now!"
"Why?" Mikarimon asked, situating her enormous sword on her shoulder.
"Because Digitama is being controlled by something evil." Mimi said, turning to the still egg behind her, "Remember what you said to us in the restraunt? That you're not like that anymore?"
"I'm not being controlled by anything." Digitamamon snapped, revealing his eyes, "The one in the restraunt wasn't the real me."
"I refuse to believe that!" Mimi shouted.
"Well that's your problem!" Digitamamon screamed.
"Mimi get out of the way and let us attack him!" Yolei said as the group rushed up.
"No way! I'm sure if I just talk to him, he'll come around!"
"But Mimi, he's evil!"
"Right, let's pummel that egg." Davis said.
"I have to try!" Mimi insisted and then went back to her previous occupation, "Think back to the restruant. Remember when you said that someday you would love to have friends? Well today is that day because we're your friends."
"Friends?" Digitamamon repeated softly.
"Yeah, friends!" Ashi called, "We want to help you because you helped us!"
"No! That was just a trick so you'd let your guard down!" Digitamamon snapped, "Just like when I said forget the bill, which reminds me you still owe me 87 Digi-Dollars!"
"I don't care how rough and tough you try to act on the outside. Deep down inside, I know you're not evil."
"Quit trying to butter me up. What do I look like, a piece of toast?!"
"Stop pretending you don't want to be friends! Otherwise you wouldn't have tried to protect us!"
"You think I'm pretending?" Digitamamon kicked Mimi with all his might. She shouted as she hit the ground.
"Are you okay?!" Yolei and Ashi asked together.
"It's okay." Mimi said softly, "He didn't mean it. Please you two, don't hurt him. I know you can get through to him."
"But he's a phony." Yolei protested.
"It doesn't matter. Talk to him."
"It won't be easy. But I'll try."
"Me, too, Mimi." Ashi assured her.
"So you want a piece of me, too?" Digitamamon asked. Yolei and Ashi growled, "You think you can do any better than her? I'll knock you for a loop!"
"I don't wanna hear another word from your mouth!" Yolei shouted, "Digitamamon, you're the rudest digimon I've ever met! At first I thought you were just an obnoxious waiter looking for a tip, but when you told everyone you had a change of personality, I gave you the benefit of the doubt! But when you pushed Mimi to the ground it was absolutely the last straw! All she was trying to do was make you our friend, but how did you thank her?"
"But-"
"By viscously attacking her without any cause!"
"But-"
"Mimi means doesn't have a mean bone in her body!"
"But-"
"But you can't even see that! Well I want you to know that I will not tolerate that kind of behavior anymore!"
"You're one to talk!" Digitamamon shouted back, "You said you wanted to be friends and then you called me a phony!"
"I admit that I have a problem with judging other by my first impressions of them! I see a cute boy and I instantly fall in love with them. I never stop to think of what kind of person they might be. They might be really cool like TK or a compelte jerk like Davis. WELL NO MORE! From this moment on, I promise to be as sincere with people as I possibly can be!"
"Yeah!" Ashi shouted, "I really wanted to belive you when you said that you were good! But all you did was yell at Yolei when she tried to explain our situation! When you told us you were good, I gave you the benefit of the doubt but then you hurt Mimi! But I still want to belive that somewhere deep inside you is the good digimon we met at the restraunt. From now on, I want to belive in everyone as much as I can!"
Two different colored lights burst out of the ground and inside them, roundish shapes could be seen. When the lights faded, one was a gold digiegg with a purple ninja star on its base and the other was a white digiegg with a pale pink symbol on it and large dark pink claws sticking out the bottom.
"Was it something I said?" Yolei asked as the firt floated towards her.
"They're the new Digi-Eggs!" Cody gasped.
"Yolei's has the Crest of Sincerity." Mimi said, dumbstruck. Yolei and Ashi stared as their eggs floated in between their outstretched palms.
"Be careful." Davis warned.
"They must have activated when Ashi and Yolei began to speak from their hearts." Tara said.
"I wonder if they'll be as cool as HarmonicWolfmon and Raidramon." Ashley said.
"I guess Yolei sincerly thinks I'm a jerk." said Davis.
"My second." Yolei said, "I've got two Digi-Eggs."
"Wow." Ashi whispered.
"Let's use it, Yolei." Hawkmon said.
"Yeah, let's give it a shot, Ashi." Mikarimon said with a nod. The girls nodded and both reverted to their rookie forms.
"Digi-Armor Enerigize!" Ashi and Yolei shouted.
"Hawkmon Armor Digivolve to...Shurimon, the Samurai of Sincerity!"
"Rikumon Armor Digivolve to...Kiswanimon, the Blade of Belief!"
Shurimon was had a tall, humanoid figure cloaked in off-white. All of his face was covered except for his yellow eyes and two leaves stuck over his shoulders to protect his green spring-like arms that ended in shuriken. His feet ended in them as well and there was a large one strapped to his back.
Kiswanimon took the form of a large white wolf with a very long light pink mane. She also had huge bright pink claws that took the shapes of curved swords sticking out of each of her feet.
"I am Shurimon." Said Shurimon, "As Hawkmon, I use the Digi-Egg of Sincerity to Armor Digivolve. My Double Stars attack will give you double trouble."
"I am Kiswanimon." Said Kiswanimon, "As Rikumon, I use the Digi-Egg of Belief to Armor Digivolve. My Fatal Swipes attack will leave you laying in the dust."
"Double Stars!" Shurimon shouted, flinging his deadly arms at Digitamamon. The enemy, however, simply sealed up his shell and the attacks glanced off.
"Fatal Swipes!" Kiswanimon called, rushing up clawing at the shell with her razor-sharp claws. They did nothing on the rock-hard egg shell. Kiswanimon rushed off before she could take the brunt of a counter attack.
"Not even you guys can penetrate my shell!" Digitama boasted. He opened his eye hole and a purple-black ghost flew out of it, "Nightmare Syndromer!"
"Protect them." Shurimon told the other digimon, "Kiswanimon and I will take care of Digitamamon." The other digmon jumped to the front of the human group in response.
"Don't let it get through." Flamedramon commanded as the ghost headed their way. It tried to squeeze between the four digimon and nearly hit Yolei and Ashi. Shurimon and Kiswanimon leapt into action.
"What are you looking at?" Digitamamon asked, looking up as they floated above in their jump.
"I see the Dark Spiral." Shurimon said, "It's inside his shell. Double Star!"
"Fatal Swipe!"
"Ow, be careful with that!" Digitamamon shouted as a large shuriken and a bit of Kiswanimon's claws were stick in his shell.
"Pegasusmon! Nefertimon! Leodramon!" Kiswanimon called, "Take care of him!"
"Golden Noose!"
"He's trying to get away!" Kari warned.
"Not if we have anything to say about it." TK said.
"Let's get him!" Emi called with a huge grin. The three digimon wrapped their golden rope around him and carried him a bit into the sky.
"Now to take care of that Spiral." Shurimon said. With one final join attack, the Dark Spiral shattered. Digitama coughed and bits of it fell out and to the ground.
"He coughed up the spiral!" Yolei cheered.
"That egg is over easy!" Ashi exclaimed.
******

"He's waking up." Mimi said. Digitama's now yellow eyes opened blearily and blinked a few times.
"What happened?" He moaned, sitting up.
"You had a Dark Spiral in you." Mimi explained.
"You saved me!"
"Actually," Mimi said, "Yolei and Ashi were the ones."
"What do you mean it was us?" Yolei stammered.
"It wasn't a big deal." Ashi murmured modestly.
"I want to thank you both," Digitamamon said, walking up to the pair of girls.
"There's no need to." Yolei assured him, "But I do want to apologize for the things about you earlier." Ashi nodded her agreement.
"I should be the one to apologizing." Digitamamon said.
"From now on, I promise to not judge a book by its cover." Yolei said.
"I promise to believe in others." Ashi chimed in.
"And I promise to not put all of my eggs in one basket." Digitamamon said.
"Yeah...that's great." Yolei said, "Anyway, Mimi, thanks to you I'm going to be a lot more sincere about what I think about people, espically boys. And I won't be friends with them just 'cause they're cute."
"Great!" Mimi said with a smile, "Then neither will I."
"Oh Mimi!" A yellow finger reached out to poke the strawberry blonde on her shoulder. Mimi started and turned to see a yellow sludge shaped digimon with a lolling tongue and a pink rat-like digimon clinging to its shoulder, "If you don't care about looks, why don't you go on a date with me?"
Mimi growled and punched him. He soared all the way across the lake, calling, "I'll take that as no!"
"Ooh, now I now what to do when someone asks me out on a date!" Yolei cried.
******

"Well, Michael, it was great meeting you." Davis said as they were leaving. The sun was setting, staining the lake vibrant orange, "I hope we get to hang out with each other real soon.
"Thanks." Michael said, shaking Davis' hand, "I feel the same way. Mimi's always telling me stories about how great all of you are and now I know it too- first hand. Oh, before I go. There's something I've wanted to do since I've got here." He strode between the gap between the American group and the Japanese group. He stuck his hand out, "Yolei, I want to ask you something. Would you like to go out on a date with me sometime?"
Yolei stared at him. And stared. And stare some more.
"Go on, Yolei." Tara said, holding one hand out towards the expectant boy. Yolei grabbed his hand in answer and then Mimi and Michael walked off.
"Good bye!" Yolei called after him, waving frantically, "Friday night's good! Or any other night works, too!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment