Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Tay Chi (One Piece)

Just a place where I can keep details on my many OCs. Please note that none of them are Sonic OCs, kay? Comments and opinions greatly appreciated.

Chapter 2 - Tay Chi (One Piece)

Chapter 2 - Tay Chi (One Piece)
Warning: Character with the most Mary Sue-ish Past.


Name: Tay Chi
Age: 17
Hair: Light brown
Hair Length: To mid-back, worn down
Eyes: Dark brown
Height: 5'2"
Pictures: http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-500155.html (middle girl)
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-493672.html

Family: Karlianna (adopted sister)
Friends: Karlianna, Luffy, Nico, Sanji, Usopp, Chopper, Nami, and Zolo
Enemies: The Navy, the Black Cats, any enemy the Straw Hats are facing
Romantic Interest: Zolo
Spouse: Zolo (After a few years)
Children: Arisa (daughter)
Neices/Nephews: Davey (nephew), Luke (nephew), and Sheldon (nephew)

Hobbies: Practicing her sword fighting, fighting
Talents: Dual Sword Style, speed, ability to change appearance through eating of the Change-Change Fruit.
Weaknesses: That one stone thing that hurts people that eat Devil Fruits, water, people who are very powerful, memories of her time with the Black Cats

Past: Tay was abandoned as a small kid and met up with another orphan named Karlianna. One day, Karlianna thought it would be fun to sneak on a pirate ship. And so they did. However, they were discovered and it turns out the Black Cat pirates were the owners of the ships.

The Black Cats were in possession of two devil fruits. Tay was given the Change-Change fruit and discovered she could change her appearance in many different ways. Under the influence of Django's hypnotism, Tay was forced to be a call girl and change her appearance in whatever way the particular man that night wanted. She was only 7. She was also taught how to use the nail-swords from Captain Kuro.

Present: 10 years later, the Black Cats grew tired of having to feed Tay and Karlianna and marooned them on an island. Luckily, they were found by the Straw Hats and taken in by them.

Tay, no longer hypnotized, couldn't remember how she had spent the last 10 years of her life. All she knew was that she liked sword play and distrusted most guys. Karlianna convinced her to try trusting the guys on the ship and after awhile became Zolo's apprentice.

She was just beginning to get a crush on Zolo when the Black Cats found Karlianna and Tay again and kidnapped them while the Straw Hats were gone. Kuro revealed to Tay what she had done when she was younger and she and Karlianna were forced to fight the Straw Hat Crew.

Zolo snapped Tay out of it, but she couldn't stop trying to hurt him. So she cut her arm open and used the pain to get out of the spell. Tay goes a little insane an ends up totally mutalating Kuro.

Future: Tay and Karlianna return with the Straw Hats as permanent members of their crew. Tay doesn't talk to anyone for a long while but eventually comes out to be with everyone again.

A few laters later, she's comfortable enough again to see Zolo in a romantic light. They get married and have one daughter, Arisa.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment