Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Karlianna Chi (One Piece)

Just a place where I can keep details on my many OCs. Please note that none of them are Sonic OCs, kay? Comments and opinions greatly appreciated.

Chapter 3 - Karlianna Chi (One Piece)

Chapter 3 - Karlianna Chi (One Piece)
Name: Karlianna Chi
Age: 17
Hair: Dark Brown
Hair Length: Chin. Worn in a berret on one side.
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 5'5"
Pictures: http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-500155.html (one on the left)

Family: Tay (adopted sister)
Friends: Tay, Luffy, Nico, Nami, Sanji, Chopper, Zolo, and Usopp
Enemies: The Navy, the Black Cats, any enemies that the Straw Hats are facing
Romantic Interest: Luffy
Spouse: Luffy (several years later)
Children: Davey, Luke, and Sheldon
Neices/Nephews: Arisa (neice)

Hobbies: Target practice, flirting, hanging out with Luffy
Talents: Target practice (she ate the Pop-Pop fruit), flirting
Weaknesses: Being serious, wanting to protect Tay too much, that jewel that hurts all eaters of Devil Fruits, water

Past: Karlianna was a street urchin with no family when she met up with Tay, an recently abandone girl. Together they formed a duo of sorts and worked together to get food. One day, Karlianna thought it would be fun to sneak on a pirate ship. Unfortunately, it was the Black Cat's ship and she and her adopted sister were discovered.

Karlianna was forced to eat the Pop-Pop devil fruit which gave her the power to shoot ammunition out of her body. She was forced to train as a fighter so she could kill anyone the Black Cats wanted to kill since they were pretending to be disbanded. When she disobeyed, she was forced to watch Tay having sex with the men on the ship.

Present: 10 years later, Karlianna and Tay are abadoned on a desert island and left to die. They are luckily rescued by the Straw Hat crew. Karlianna immediatly likes them and joins up with them.

Around this time, Karlianna finds out that Tay cannot remember their years with the Black Cat pirates. Karlianna struggles with the guild of having never done anything to help Tay and having them sneak on the ship in the first place. To help ease her guilt, she doesn't tell Tay what happened.

During her time with the Straw Hats, Karlianna develops a relationship with Luffy. He really likes and she finds this incrediblly amusing but soon finds that she likes him a lot as well.

One day while the rest of the crew are away, the Black Cats kidnap Tay and Karlianna. Kuro tells Tay what she was and Tay gets upset with Karlianna for not telling her. The pair of them are hypnotized to fight their former crew. Karlianna fights nearly to the death and only snaps out of it because she goes unconsious due to blood loss.

Future: Karlianna and Tay rejoin the Straw Hat crew as permanent members. Karlianna makes a swift recovery and tries to convince Tay to do the same. Tay, however, is too upset over the fact she spent the last 10 years having sex with every man aboard the Black Cat's vessle. Eventually Karlianna moves out of her and Tay's room and in with Luffy. When Tay starts getting more comfortable, the pair make up and are as good of friends as ever.

Later on, Karlianna "marries" Luffy and they have three sons.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment