Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Emi Ishida (Digimon 01/02)

Just a place where I can keep details on my many OCs. Please note that none of them are Sonic OCs, kay? Comments and opinions greatly appreciated.

Chapter 4 - Emi Ishida (Digimon 01/02)

Chapter 4 - Emi Ishida (Digimon 01/02)
Name: Emi Ishida
Age: 10 in 01, 14 in 02
Hair: Gold-Blonde
Hair Length: Worn in two spikey pig-tails and to her waist
Eyes: Sky Blue
Height: 5'3"
Pictures: http://joykaiba.deviantart.com/art/Emi-x-Ken-Art-Trade-96404624


Family: Mom, Dad, Matt Ishida (older brother), TK Takaishi (triplet brother), Miyuga Ishida (triplet sister)
Friends: Tai, Matt, Sora, Joe, Mimi, Izzy, Kari, TK, Casey, Azukia, Cody, Ashi, Davis, Tara, Ashlyn, Ashlee, Miyu, Iwoku, Ken (after the Digimon Emperor saga)
Enemies: Yolei, the Digimon Emperor, Devimon, Myotismon, the Dark Masters
Romantic Interest: Ken
Spouse: Ken (several years later)
Children: Kimmi (daughter; twin) and Sam (son; twin)
Neices/Nephews: Carrie and Oliver Ishida, Joey Takaishi, and Amy Izumi

Hobbies: Sleeping, hanging out with her digimon, saving the Digital World, and playing soccor
Talents: Saving the Digital World, playing soccor
Weaknesses: Sometimes too compassionate and will forgive and forget too readily, very saracastic

Past: When Emi was really young, she watched the Parrotmon and Greymon fight with Matt, TK, and Miyu. Shortly after, her parents split up. Her mom took TK and her dad took Matt and Miyu. Emi was upset that she didn't get a desicion in who she got to with and ended up her father because Matt was the only who could get to calm down. Miyu was sent to boarding school and TK and Emi were so young they didn't even remember that they had another sister.

At the age of 10, Emi went to camp with her big brother. She felt really uncomfortable around them, espically TK even though he was her twin. Emi was also jealous that Matt was giving TK so much attention.

She became a Digi-Destined and met her partner, Sunmon. He digivolved into Coronamon later on, then into his ultimate and even Mega form. Emi ended up becoming good friends with Tara (who was the only other girl her age since Kari hadn't been found yet) and, like most of the girls her age, looked up to Azukia.

She gained the Crest of Compassion when [to be decided later].

When they went to the real world, Emi met up with her mother for the first time in years. Like Matt, she disliked it and didn't talk very much to either of her parents.


Back in the Digital World, Matt met up with Cherrymon and blew up with Tai. He also told Emi he was sick of her being so clingy and that he rather she would go live with TK since apparently neither of them needed her. This broke Emi's heart, but Tara and Azukia convinced her not leave the team and Coronamon helped her realized that she didn't need her big brother around all the time. She had friend within the group.

Emi got seperated from the group a little later on and struggled with her need to be around Matt or at least other people. She realized that she was still upset about her parents' split and that she had tried to cope by doing everything with her big brother. Emi realized that she needed to give everyone space and learn to be her own person. She found the team again in time for the final battle, but ended up being turned into a key-chain. She also forgot her friendship with Tara since Tara's digimon gave herself up completely to save them from the final boss and everyone (including Tara) forgot she was ever a Digi-Destined.

When she leaves, she is very distraught that she has to leave Coronomon behind. He reminds her that she promised to stop relying so much on others and Emi agrees. She gives him her sky blue arm band as symbol that the promise will continue even when they don't see each other anymore. Coronomon always has that arm band on, even in other evolutions from that point on.

In May 2000, Emi returned to the Digital World and gave up her Crest of Compassion, so Coronomon lost the ability to become Flaremon and Apollomon.

Present: Four years later, Emi decided to once and for all try to stop relying so much on Matt. So she announced she was moving in with TK and her mom. She moved just in time to start a new school with TK. On the way there she meets Yolei, Ashi, and Cody (who live in her building). She also re-meets Tara, although neither of them recognize her.

Emi is even more sarcastic then she was originally and openly antagonistic towards those she doesn't like (mainly Yolei, although sometimes Iwoku). She refers to the new Digi-Destined as "Newbies" and frequently berates Yolei for being whiney. She and Tara are best friends again and when Ashlee joins the group, she becomes friends with her as well.

When Miyu shows up, Emi doesn't recognize her or even remember that she has a sister. She thinks Miyu is crazy and is a bit resentful that Miyu has to stay in her room, but soon the two become friends.

Emi, being the Digi-Destined of Compassion, immediatly wants to forgive Ken for being evil and accept him into the group. This is the first time she and Davis agree on something which freaks both of them out, but also begins Emi's respect for Davis as a leader.

Emi becomes Ken's best friend and when his grades start slipping, the news media blame her for distracting him. She starts developing feelings for him as she sees him interact with the rest of the group.

On Christmas Day, Emi goes with Ken, Matt, and Tara to Mexico City. Matt and Tara end up kissing and Emi tells them to get a room. They find this amusing and Emi gets frustrated and tries to ignore them. Ken comes over and thanks for being his friend through everything and admits that he likes her. They end up holding hands.

On December 30th when they go to the alternate deminsion, Emi has the vision of [to be decided. It was going to be that she wanted her family back BUT FREAKING TK ALREADY HAS THAT VISION]. She breaks free and helps in the final battle.

Future: In the epiloge, Emi is married to Ken and they have twins: Kimi (a girl with a Leafmon) and Sam (a boy with a Sunmon).

Emi went to college on a soccor scholarship and is now one of the lead players on the Japanese womens team. Coronamon helps the team practice.

Emi is very close to all her old friends, espically all her nieces and nephews.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on November 11, 2008, 3:32:21 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504kewl.

I like the way you did tara and emi.