Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Tsumi Licorice (Tokyo Mew Mew)

Just a place where I can keep details on my many OCs. Please note that none of them are Sonic OCs, kay? Comments and opinions greatly appreciated.

Chapter 5 - Tsumi Licorice (Tokyo Mew Mew)

Chapter 5 - Tsumi Licorice (Tokyo Mew Mew)
Name: Tsumi Licorice
Age: 14
Hair: Brown
Hair Length: Shoulders (worn in pigtails and bangs)
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'6"
Pictures: http://shinypikachu2608.deviantart.com/art/TMMR-The-Girls-102816792# (Top left)
http://shinypikachu2608.deviantart.com/art/Mew-Licorice-100621856

Family: Father (Alcoholic), Mother (desceased)
Friends: Natasha, Ryou, Kaili, Lucia
Enemies: Chimera Anima, the aliens, Lucia, Rika
Romantic Interest: Xian
Spouse: None in Story
Children: None in Story
Neices/Nephews: None

Hobbies: Playing the Violin, fighting Chimera Anima, fighting in general
Talents: Playing the violin, fighting Chimera Anima
Weaknesses: Ashamed of her dad and how she lives, upset over ruined friendship, very quick to anger, rarely listnes to team leader

Past: Tsumi originally lived in Japan. Shortly after the original Tokyo Mew Mew project was deemed a success, a different decided to try it as well. Tsumi ended up with the DNA of a Black Footed Ferret.
Shortly after, she moved to England as an exchange student. She was a fairly well known violin soloist at the time and was coming to take part in an orchestra. It was there she met Lucia Tyler, another Mew Mew with the DNA of Hyaenodon.
England didn't have many Mews at the time, so Tsumi banded with Lucia and they became a crime fighting duo and the best of friends. Until, that is, Tsumi had to move back to Japan. She had Lucia had an enormous fight over her leaving and didn't speak to each other after the move. Her mother died shortly after.

Present: Tsumi still lives in Japan, but since her mother died, her father got really into drinking. He's lost his job and doesn't do anything but drink. Because of this, they have no money. She lives in a very shabby apartment because what money her dad has he spends on alcohol. Her father never talks to her, except to complain about how they could sell her violin for money since she isn't good at it anyway. Tsumi has grown bitter and doesn't like to talk to people because she is ashamed of what she has become.
She wasn't part of the original Tokyo Mew Mews, but she did fight a few animas, so her DNA is still activatable.
One day she gets a mysterious letter from a place known as the Mew Mew Cafe. It states that they know she is a Mew and that they wish to speak to her. Angry that they are spying on her, but curious, Tsumi goes. There she meets Kaili who explains she is a Mew as well and needs help.
Later on at, she has to go to a meeting and meets the other two Mews that will be on her team: Natasha and, to her horror, Lucia.
Lucia and Tsumi get into a fight right then and there. They are at each other's throats and about to transform, but Natasha and Kaili get in the way. Lucia and Tsumi agree on a tentative truce but Tsumi rarely listens to Lucia even though she's the leader.
Tsumi becomes Mew Licorice and uses her violin (the same one she practices on) as her weapon. She carries her violin with her everywhere, mostly to prevent her dad from stealing it.
She gets into fight a lot at school and one day one of the more popular boys notices and laughs. Tsumi istantly hates him and fights with him, too. But this just seems to amuse him more. Soon he starts showing up at the Cafe Tsumi works at along with a boy who has a crush on Lucia- Matt.
Then one day, she accidently leaves her violin at home, and her worse fears come true: her dad steals it and sells it (it's pretty rare type of violin). Tsumi quits being a Mew because she realizes she's still sad about Lucia and her hating each other and doesn't think she can be without her violin.
It is Lucia that brings her back to the team. Lucia and Tsumi have a heart to heart and start crying and hugging and stuff. Tsumi agrees to come back to the team and finds that, although she no longer has her beloved violin in real live, she has it still as Mew.

Future: Nothing decided.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shinypikachu2608 on January 7, 2009, 8:16:09 PM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608I only have one fraise in mind:

TsumixLucia. 8D

StrawChan on January 8, 2009, 7:21:42 AM

StrawChan on
StrawChanOh wow.

<3

shinypikachu2608 on March 9, 2009, 2:00:44 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608:D

swampertgirl0504 on November 12, 2008, 3:34:42 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504awww, very sweet!

swampertgirl0504 on November 11, 2008, 3:33:30 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504y is Lucia under enemies?

StrawChan on November 12, 2008, 5:18:31 AM

StrawChan on
StrawChanOh, I meant to put her under friends, too. Since they have that GRRR I HATE YOU! thing going. XD