Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Taylor Short (Harry Potter)

Just a place where I can keep details on my many OCs. Please note that none of them are Sonic OCs, kay? Comments and opinions greatly appreciated.

Chapter 6 - Taylor Short (Harry Potter)

Chapter 6 - Taylor Short (Harry Potter)
Name: Taylor Short
Age: 11-17 depending on book
Hair: Red-Brown
Hair Length: Depends on Book
Eyes: Brown (left) Blue (right)
Height: 5'10"
Pictures:

Family: Archimedes Short (Pure-blood father), Angelica Short (Muggle mother)
Friends: Kitty Dumbledore, Molli Hawk, Pandora Robberts, Cassandra Robberts, Amanda White, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger
Enemies: Draco Malfoy, Voldemort, the Death Eaters
Romantic Interest: George Weasley
Spouse: George Weasley (much later on)
Children: Undecided
Neices/Nephews: None

Hobbies:
Talents:
Weaknesses:

Past: Archimedes Short was a very talented and brilliant auror back in the days of the original Order of the Pheonix. Although he was not in the Marauder's group, he grew to be good friends with them later on while in the Order. His skills, however, attracted the attention of Voldemort. The night before he went to Harry's house, he went to Taylor's and threatened to kill her should Archimedes not join him. Archimedes refused and was about to fight when Dumbledore showed up and scared Voldemort off. Angelica, who knew nothing of the world of Magic before that night, was told about witches and wizards. She wanted to leave with Taylor, but Dumbledore convinced her to stay.
The next day, Voldemort was defeated by Harry Potter and Taylor was brought up as most witches and wizards were, but she never got to visit any magical places.

Present: Taylor gets her letter from Hogwarts and goes as a first year student. There she meets her two best friends: Kitty Dumbledore and Molli Hawk. After a rought start with her other dorm mate Pandora Robberts, the two grow to be friends and eventually Pandora's twin sister Cassandra becomes friends with them as well. Taylor shows very impressive skills at potions making and adores the class- despite the fact that Professor Snape flat out hates her.
She also meets Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Harry Potter.
Second Year, she continues her training to be a witch and enjoys it- until the Chamber of Secrets is unlocked. She has a hard time convincing her dad to allow her to continue going to Hogwarts, but manages it.
Third Year, Sirius Black escapes from Azkaban and her father is incredibly busy. Taylor doesn't see him at all after the escape. She starts taking Divination and Care of Magical Creatures. She is really, really bad at the first, but very good at the second. She goes with the group the night Sirius arrives on the campus and is there when Sirius Black reveals he is Kitty's father,
The fourth year, Taylor meets Amanda White.

Future:


I have an Economics Test to study for. More at some other time!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment