Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Biyomon and Coronamon get Firepower

A group of kids go to summer camp and end up in a digital land. Faced with empending doom for both worlds if they can't help save them, the kids must band together for the good of two worlds.

Chapter 4 - Biyomon and Coronamon get Firepower

Chapter 4 - Biyomon and Coronamon get Firepower
The group of kids woke up early the next morning, tired because they hadn't got much sleep, but determined to find some way out of their predicament. After a very quick breakfast of fish, courtesy of Nekomon, they went on their way.
The first few minuts of hiking through the street-sign encrusted forest were normal enough, but everyone was on edge. Then they started to hear things.
The entire group froze, "Did you hear that?" Tai asked, looking around at the other kids in his group. Something round and black few over their heads and disappeared.
"It appears to be some sort of aircraft." Matt pointed out.
"Here come Izzy's aliens!" Azukia said, dissolving into a fit of laughter. Izzy scowled.
"Oooh, nobody asked you, Azukia!"
"Actually, it looked like a flying gear." Sora said.
"My alien theory is becoming much more plausable, no matter what Azukia says." Izzy muttered.
"Yeah!" Joe said suddenly, nodding feverently, "And they caught us in some type of beam to make us crooked."
"Aiyiyiyi." Azukia said as she covered her face with her hand and shook her head.
"Or...Or-or!...Maybe that sign is just crooked." Joe finished lamely. Just then, TK screamed. Everyone turned to look at him. The boy had nearly tumbled off the hill side and had only managed to save himself by clinging to the edge. He laughed nervously as everyone turned his eyes on him.
"That was close!" He said. Tai and Matt ran over to him and grabbed his arms before lugging him back to safety.
"Be more careful." Tai warned, "That could have been a snake...or worse."
"Oh, gosh! Biyomon, are there really snakes here?"
"No, just giant killer bugs and other unpleasant digimon." Biyomon answered.
"Don't you worry, TK. I'll take care of them." Patamon said. TK laughed and squeezed his digimon friend. Sora smiled at them and then turned around.
"Okay, now that that's settled, let's get going."
"Nothing is settled." Matt said. Emi was standing right beside him. Coronamon was next to her and kept throwing dirty looks at her. She closed her eyes and shook her head as her brother spoke, "Where would we go? We don't even know where we are!"
"Come on, Matt! That's the adventure!" Casey said. She and Aoimon were standing on the creast of the hill, looking forward, both with excited expressions on their faces.
"This is silly. I say we keep going and see if we can find any signs of intelligent life here." Tai said.
"Hey, wait a minute." Biyomon said as she nuzzled Sora's stomach, "Is he saying digimon aren't intelligent?"
"Sounds like it, doesn't it Canimon?" Tara said. Canimon nodded.
"Maybe I should show him who's boss?" Tara winked.
"Let's save that for emergencies."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment