Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The Pact

A story of two girls who are desprate to be popular like everyone else.
But after a certain promise they made together at first, it wasnt just any diet they were faceing.
It was a diet of death Anorexia
But together can they make it through

Chapter 0 - The Pact

Chapter 0 - The Pact






















God pulled me to my knees only to find a shattered soul looking back at me in the mirror.
He made us how we are and each are beautiful on the inside and out.
This worlds misconception of beauty hurts me daily...
But when you look at whats causing it you only realize that those pointing the finger and making you feel worse are the ones who care the most,
OR are the ones who need to look in the mirror their self.












"Im putting on a few pounds' Ana sighed stressfully. She was obsessed with the way she looked, even though she was totally slim she wanted to lose even more wieght.

"Dont be daft, your fine' Mia said rolling her eyes whilst carrying on reading her magazine.

Mia was secretly jealous of Ana, with her long beautiful dirty blonde hair, dark green eyes, tallish slim figure and pretty face.

"But im not Mia ! im getting fat !' Ana hissed she was getting really worked up now. As she looked into her bedroom mirror, squeezing the small roll on fat on her stomach; her face expression scrunched up as if she got a whiff of a bad smell.

"I need to lose wieght, Ana' Mia said sternly, her gaze in the mirror froze on Ana making her feel nervous.
"Help me'.

Ana pulled a odded look, what did she mean. "What ?'.

"Help me, lose wieght' the blonde haired girl sighed. "Please, i mean diet with me'.

Mia felt abit taken aback at her friend right now, was she trying to say she was fat. "But, i dont wa-' she was cut off.

"Do you want to look FAT forever, well do you ?!' Ana hissed.

Mia sat there frozen, she felt hurt. How could Ana even say something like that to her, she was her BEST friend.
Even though she had tatty brown hair and wasnt very attrative she still had feelings. And Ana had just hurt them very badly.

"Come on Mia, together we can do this' the blonde said softly whilst sitting next to her friend. "It'll get you a boyfriend, you'll look amazing'.

Mia just stared into space, thinking.
She had NEVER had a boyfriend, and it wasnt fair. "Yeah ?'.

"It will, trust me on this one' Ana said smiling. Her glorious white grin and glossy blonde hair in her face, if only Mia looked like her.

"Okay, ill do it' Mia said with a light smile.

"We can do this'.

They can do this, but together can they get through it.
The long road the two were about to go down, was one that they'd never want to go down again.
The Path Of Death.





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kath on July 20, 2008, 2:27:15 PM

kath on
kathyay first comment! (dances) i have to say this story seems pretty good. keep up the good work!