Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Vote Please!!!!

Hi all! I'm trying to concentrate on writing a manga for you to see and possibly publish. If you could vote that would be awesome. Thank you!

*edit* sorry, I have one more story to add...you can re-vote if you want

Chapter 1 - Vote Please!!!!

Chapter 1 - Vote Please!!!!
Okay, I’m currently working on a few different series that I plan on posting here at FAC. However, I want to know what you all would like to read, so I’m going to have a vote coming up soon. Just comment or Private Message me with your vote when you read it. You’ll put down either the number or title of the story and when I feel I’ve received enough votes, I’ll work hardest on the one that you guys choose. Also, I won’t have the stories go over a PG-13 rating since there are all types of viewers on here.

Thanks! (SPF)

Here are the stories:

1)Questward: This is the story of two sisters who are students at a treasure seeking academy. Most of it deals with their travels and missions to find treasure. It’s a comedy story as well that incorporates a bit of insanity, plot twists, and parodies. The characters they meet along the way make it quite a bit funnier.

2)XXY: Celdana Seiyun is unemployed. Her former boss/boyfriend has canned her and now she’s at home, depressed. On top of that, she has a messy room. Thank goodness…because when she comes home from visiting with her friend May, she’s greeted with a pleasant surprise: a very bishounen man who decides to live with her and make her happy beyond all measure. The story stems off from that- somewhat of a shoujo/drama/romantic comedy story.

3)This Town: Hirona has arrived to a new town to start college. She’s getting adjusted to her new place and decides to go to the café to chill for a while. While at the café, she sees a handsome young waiter who in a case of mistaken identity is actually a girl. After the initial embarrassment, the two women become friends and attend college together. A slice of life story.

4)Currently Untitled: A Legend of Zelda fan comic that shows Link’s origins and how he got his mad skills and then has to save princess Zelda.

5)Currently Untitled: A reporter is interviewing a famous millionaire at a gala when suddenly it’s crashed by a band of vampires. Chaos is ensuing and people are getting murdered left and right. The reporter then starts to feel uneasy and woozy and passes out. But, before he passes out, a person jumps in front of him to save him from the vampires. Later he wakes up at someone else’s apartment to learn that he is in danger because of his special fate. A vampire story/bloody-ish/horror.

6)The Satumei Ten Mysteries: Nain Katchumei is the daughter of a police chief and also a well known mystery/murder story author under the pseudonym “Satumei Ten”. She bases her books off of real life experiences. The thing is, she seems to draw these supernatural and sometimes unfortunate circumstances to herself and get into some sticky situations. A sci-fi/supernatural/mystery story.


7)Currently Untitled Two demons from the depths of Hell, Daniel and Amelia are sent to live in a college dorm. They have a neighbor down the hall named Miri who is quite normal but for some reason thinks the demons are nice. Daniel is from the 7th level of Hell, and Amelia the 8th. This enrages Daniel because that means he's of a lower rank. They later encounter the dreaded Nikolaus, a demon possessed plushie who lords over most of the situations that happen in the story. The story really has no point but promises to be freaking hilarious. Humor story obviously.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fej on November 12, 2007, 5:57:08 PM

Fej on
FejI think the last one is brilliant(mostly cos I know people with those names) lol

alex772 on May 26, 2007, 6:44:56 AM

alex772 on
alex7727

SapphirePaint on March 26, 2007, 6:07:45 AM

SapphirePaint on
SapphirePaintI like number 4, and 6!

Kouni46892742 on March 26, 2007, 3:40:05 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742I like the last one

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on March 25, 2007, 4:22:14 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animei like XXY!!!!! :D