Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Project

This is my first story I posted here. This is kind of like an intro, and I'm currently working on the rest of the book, which should be about 6 chapters. Its about a military project. The purpose of the project was to create gentically enhanced Super Huma

Chapter 1 - The Project

Chapter 1 - The Project
Beast Within!Book One-OriginsChapter One-The ProjectCopyright ©2006Project GESS (Genetically Enhanced Super Soldiers). A secret experiment run by the U.S. military and Govt, for the past 66 years, in 1940, the U.S. military has been secretly abducting men and women all across the nation to create the "perfect soldier", they used the sperm and egg of civilians to create these soldiers. The U.S. military has been disguising these abductions as extraterrestrial, making it seem like aliens have been performing rogue experiments on human beings. These experiments were performed in underground facilities located in the well known Area 51.Many experiments have failed though for the first 16 years of the project, many civilians have died from over exposure from radiation, infections, brain damage and nerve damage. Many others who didn''t die suffered strange mutations on their physical bodies. As the years went by, the experiment began to improve and advance. In 1980, the first "Super Human" was made, but there were a flaws to this experiment. This Super Human was out of control, destroying almost everything in the labs, and killing many researchers and scientists. The military needed to prevent this creature from going into the outside world. Marines were sent to the labs to kill the super human. Guns, bombs, rockets, and tanks all of these were useless. This monster was indestructible. The military continued to fight back, eventually the super human ended its rampage. It seemed to return back to its normal human self, the military realized it was not a threat anymore and wasn''t as strong as it was when it unleashed its blind fury. So they killed the human. Scientists later found out that there were certain genes in the human that caused the outrageous fury from the super human. This gene was called the fury gene.Ten years later, the project was a success. Scientists found a way to destroy the fury gene for good, and now over two hundred thousand of these Super Human fetuses were produced and developing. Each fetus was put in a small pod in another section of the facility, these pods would protect and give the fetuses the oxygen and nutrition they need. They would grow into stronger, faster, smarter, and nearly indestructible beings. Each fetus would also develop their own unique individual skill, each having a variety of special techniques. Five months later, a core generator, which gave the secret facility energy, began to meltdown. Engineers couldn''t fix the problem. The facility was about to blow, and if no one got out on time, everyone would die. As the workers of the facility began to evacuate, and back up generator failed. Causing everything to shut off. The entire facility ran on electricity. Doors, windows, everything didn''t work. The workers were trapped. As time went by, the facility eventually exploded, killing everyone, it was a powerful explosion which destroyed many near by towns and cities. The developing babies though were protected by their pods, but the force of the explosion sent the pods hurling across the nation and the world.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment