Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Darien was trained by The Evil Ones from childhood to be a heartless killer but when he is assigned to kill an innocent baby he will have to decide where his heart truly lies: the side of good or the side of evil.

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
Shugazoom City, Present Day


"Chiro! Wake up! We have a lot to do today!" called Otto as he entered Chiro's room.

"I'm awake..." said Chiro grumbling as he sat up in his bed slowly.

"Whats wrong Chiro?" asked Otto when he saw that Chiro had a concentrated look on his face.

"What? Oh nothing. I was just thinking about the dream I had last night..." said Chiro in a far off voice.

"Is it the same dream that you've been having for the past week?" asked Otto, worried.

"Yes and its always the same thing everytime." said Chiro, frustrated, as he got out of bed. "Can you go tell the others that I'll be out soon?"

"Sure Chiro, see you in a few minutes!" said Otto as he left the room.

As Chiro was getting dressed he was deep in thought. For the past week now its been the same thing: first it starts off in a big city with lots of people, then it switches to complete darkness with three figues who have glowing red eyes, and then a bright light breaks through the darkness and from that light walks a tall man towards him. In the dream, Chiro can never see his face but always got a comforting feeling when he saw the man.

It was always the same except for last night when Chiro finally got to see the man's face. The man was young, like in his late 20s, he had pure white hair and pale grey eyes. That was the last he saw before he woke up.

Shaking his head, Chiro banished the dream from his thoughts for now as he haded to the control room of the Super Robot.

"Morning Chiro!" said Sparks when he saw Chiro enter the room. "You're getting up pretty late today."

"Yeah, I had a lot on my mind this morning..." said Chiro."So, anything new today?"

"Nope! Just another boring day of doing chores!"sighed Sparks

"Hold on! I'm picking up some sort of signal from the southern side of the planet!" said Gibson from the other side of the room. "How can that be, it has been uninhabited for many years!"

"Yes, that is very strange. We should go investigate where the signal is coming from, and who sent it." said Antauri

"Alright team, Hyperforce go!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

myspace789 on March 13, 2007, 9:51:25 AM

myspace789 on
myspace789cool