Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1: Darien

Darien was trained by The Evil Ones from childhood to be a heartless killer but when he is assigned to kill an innocent baby he will have to decide where his heart truly lies: the side of good or the side of evil.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1: Darien

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1: Darien
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go , this story is completely fan made. My OCs are all of my own creation and in no way associated with the original show.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuggazoom City:13 1/2 years earlier



It was a warm night in Shuggazoom City. One of those kind of nights when you would expect to see people out, but on this night it was like a ghost town. No, these days there have been rumors about dangerous people out at night which kept the citizens in doors. There was only one person walking around, a person who made those rumors true.

His name was Darien. He had pure white hair and pale grey eyes. Considering his young age he is very wise and it was this quality that has gotten him out of many tight situations. He never knew his parents for he was taken when he was a baby by beings know as the Evil Ones. Since then they trained him to kill. There had also been another child that they trained whose name is Samuel. As they got older there had always been a rivalry between them, though it was clear that Darien was the stronger of the two.Darien was always sent on important missions because of the Evil Ones' high trust in him.

He walked in a steady pace, almost lazily, knowing exactly where to go as he passed down street after street. Suddenly he turned down a dark alley, walking straight to a tall red door at the far end. He knocked 3 times on the door and a few moments later a slit opened in the door to reveal dark eyes looking trough.

"What do ya want?"asked the dark eyed man harshly.

"I'm looking for Zane, I was told that I would be able to find him here."replied Darien

"Well you were told wrong" said the man motioning to close the slit in the door when someone called from the back
"Its ok Brutus! Let him in, I've been expecting him..."

Reluctantly Brutus opened the door and let Darien in. There was little light in the room and the air seemed stale as though it had been unused for a long time.

"Just go down that hall and you'll find Zane" motioned Brutus

Darien walked down the dark hallway until he saw a light coming out of one of the doors. The first thing Darien saw when he walked into the room was a grungy looking man behind a desk. When Zane looked up, Darien saw dark shadows under his eyes as though he hadn't had a good nights sleep in a long time. Zane smuggles all kinds of things into the city and was very good at it. He was also a very good con-man and it often got him into a lot of trouble.

"Darien!" said Zane warmly but a little nervous, "I've been wondering how long it would take you to find me..."

"Then we can get right down to business. Where are the materials that you promised my bosses?"

"Uh...well, they were a little delayed." said Zane, shaking slightly

"They were supposed to be here 5 days ago, you know how they hate to wait..."

"I know, I know! I've just been really busy late-"

"Enough!" yelled Darien, slaming a dagger that he had hidden onto the desk then bringing it up to Zane's face, "I don't want to hear any more excuses! They better be here in three days when I return or I won't be as merciful with you next time."

"Alright" said Zane, sounding defeated,"I'll get you your materials by then."

"Good."said Darien as he walked the door,"Oh and you better not try to run and hide from me again or I'll make you experience pain like you never thought possible."

As Darien walked down the hall he was deep in thought. Normally he would have killed Zane in a heart beat for the delay but lately he has been hesitating to kill anyone.

'I'm going to be in big trouble when I get back. I wasn't supposed to let Zane live.'thought Darien,'O well, I guess I'll just have to get rid of him next time.'

When he left the city it was almost dawn and it would be another half a day until he could be at the other side of the planet.




---------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any suggestions?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment