Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the beggining

I hope everyone likes it!

Chapter 1 - the beggining

Chapter 1 - the beggining
They walked across the stoney beach and one by one crossed the cold twoleg bridge. they were as careful as possible because the fog was horrible. The night was almost over and they were almost to their new home. They slowly looked at their new friends and had to say good bye.Blackstar, leader of iceclan spoke to the cats, "The time has sadly come to seperate." they slowly walked toward their leaders with the pain of leaving their friends slowing them down. sadly they walked away into the mysteryios fog not knowing what lies ahead.Lightning clan walked slowly threw the dark almost home when out of the dark came the biggest cats they'd ever seen! they grabbed them and brought them to a secret island where they lived. They were surrounded!Then they saw more cats their size. oh no! it was Moonclan. followed by Sunclan. how horrible. Soon later all six clans were trapped.But they had a great plan now.They ran quickly ran out of the camp and ran over the bridge! They were all afraid that they would be killed now. right after the first big cat got on the bridge it callapsed! THey were safe!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment