Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Brock trys to help

Ash starts noticing how cute Misty really is and deciedes to try and win her heart.


AAML

Chapter 2 - Brock trys to help

Chapter 2 - Brock trys to help
As we left last chapter Ash confessed to Brock that he was, in fact, in love with Misty Waterflower. Let's jump into the awkward conversation that probably started from this subject.

"Well, well, well. I KNEW you and Misty had something going on there!" Brock stated.

"Brock you just don't understand," Ash yelled, but not loud enough so Misty might hear, "It's not something going on I think I want to be with her for the rest of my life and even after that!"

Brock stared at Ash long and hard. He knew how Ash felt, as pretty much every time they entered a new town he went through this.

"Alright Ash I think you should just go up to Misty and tell her how you feel, straightforward." Brock said with a rather stern look on his face.

"You think?" Ash asked.

"I know," Brock replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misty sat at the hot spring washing Togepi. Ash had been acting very strange lately and Misty had no idea what was going on. Every time she looked at Ash he looked away quickly and started blushing, and he was trying his hardest to win every match and often asked if she was watching when he KOed someone. But this nice relaxing soak in the hot spring was helping a whole lot. She just hoped no peeping toms were watching her. Suddenly she heard some bushes rustle.

She held Togepi close and watched as a shadowy figure emerged from the bushes. She screamed and stood up forgetting where she was. Suddenly the figure stopped and turned real red. Misty stood back down glaring at the figure.

"Ash you @$$!!!" Misty exclaimed.

"M-M-Misty I didn't know you were, I didn't mean to, er..."

"You didn't see anything did you" Misty exclaimed as she felt her cheeks grow a very red shade of scarlet.

"Not much I guess...." Ash muttered still shocked.

"Ash Ketchum I'm gonna kill you, now hand me my clothes!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That bruise there tells me all I need to know, and I'm sorry she rejected you" Brock said in sympathy.

"She didn't reject me Brock I just surprised at the hot spring." Ash muttered.

"Well why would she hit you fo-ohhhh." Brock trailed off.

"I think telling her won't work," Ash started, "I mean I could've told her right then and there but I got too nervous and choked!"

"I don't blame you bud," Brock said solemly, "perhaps you could capture her heart by trying to impress her!"

"Now what the hell do you mean by that?" Ash exclaimed frustrated at the thought he might never win Misty's heart.

"I don't know catch a rare pokemon or beat the crap out of someone very strong!"

"Brock your a genius!" Ash exclaimed hopeful he might have a chance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misty sat the hot spring thinking about a bunch of stuff. Why would Ash suddenly spring up on her like that? Why he didn't he wait till she got back? It must have been pretty important for him to rush in like that without thinking like that. Of course, she thought with a grin, Ash never really thought anyways. But just thinking about those eyes and hair made her wish she could've rushed up and kissed him when he appeared. [Once agin I shall space]

Misty relaxed a bit more. Get ahold of yourself Waterflower, she thought, you know he doesn't like you so just get over the fact you'll never be together. Misty thought she was going to start crying but instead she stood up triumphant, strong, proud, and some lady-like pose . No Misty don't give up, Ash is just like a dratini, hard to catch but worth the wait.

Misty felt re-energized, so she got dressed and ran back to the campsite as quickly as possible. When she got there she was dissapointed to only see Brock eating dinner.

"Oh hey Misty," Brock said "would you like to try some steak pizioli?"

"No thanks Brock, where's Ash?" Misty asked.

"What's it to ya shortstop." Ash replied coming out of the tent.

"Ash I have no idea in hell why you just called me shortstop but we need to talk."

"Yeah I bet you practiced conversation wit hyour barbie mirror every day!"

"Ash that wasn't even an insult, now serio-"

"Shut up Marty, your voice is so freaking annoying, I wish one of your sisters were here instead of you, you freakin ugly piece of shoot, you haven't even filled out yet your so retarded."

Brock looked confused. Ash looked smug. Misty looked like a mix of anger, sorrow, and fear. Pikachu looked like a mouse.

Misty ran off tears streaming the way she ran in a blue sparkling river of sadness.

Now Ash looked confused.

"Brock I thought you said insulting her parts would score me brownie points!" Ash said dumbfounded.

"Ash you retard, I said indulging in fine arts!!!" Brock exclaimed.

Ash looked at Misty run off and started to weep himself. Pull yourself together Ketchum, you have to go apoligize sincerely. Ash started thinking of a song to serenade her as he ran in her direction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misty sat in the shade of some spruces crying. What if Ash meant everything he said? Misty was wrong to think she had a chance. She banged her head against a tree in agony. Misty Waterflower you are such a loser, she thought.



SSX: Wow just writing that last part made me kinda cry. Anyway yeah like I said this one was a bit longer.

Next Time: Will Ash serenade Misty? Will she still be his friend? Will the two ever be an item?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on June 24, 2007, 2:07:11 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderWOW!! write more please^^ i loved that