Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

A tale threaded by the maidens of Fate that shows how far one would go to gain what is lost, to love, and stand up for what is right; even if you have to face the demons of Hell itself along the way....

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
Just like withen our world that lies on the otherside of the portal, or gate as it's known to those who stand before it, there are things that exist withen the realm of Amestris that also blur the lines of myth and fact. The Elrics have come to know the beasts called Homunculi; beings who cannot die by simple means and live for over centuries; who thread dark webs to lure humans to do their dirty work in making philosopher stones for them. However; there are other immortals that walk among us too. They look simple, some beautiful, others ghastly, they can be your next door neighbor, your mailman, even the girl you secretly admire but are too scared to ask her out. They go by many shapes and forms and are called many things, all wrapped in myths from all over the nations ranging from central to ishbal. Some can be terrifying in nature, living only to kill; others are just there to live a normal life like a human...but all have one thing in common; they all are children of the damned.
Werewolves, dragons, witches, zombies, ghosts, alians, and even vampires. Yes they all hide in the shadows, keeping to the strict codes the immortal world follows for unlike earth; an immortal's rules like with alchemy are to be followed at all cost, less you seek to meet the reaper himself.
Some immortal races have simple rules to follow, others far more strict.
But no matter the rule...there is always someone who wants to break it for rules are made to be broken.
This story is about what happens when those rules withen the night are challenged. For if the rules werent disobeyed, this wouldnt be a very interesting story now would it? Read on my friend and rest easy for I will weave a tale for you that was many years in the making, and dont worry about no lame sparkely vampires showing up, or flexing shirtless werewolves. Only guy that will be sparkling and shirtless around here is Armstrong. ;P


Flashback to many centuries ago when knights fought for the sake of god, and demons roamed freely withen the world....

"I am rather disappointed Leon. I thought you of all people would understand me. Death...he's all your's." A raven haired man exclaimed, adorned in a fur boa black as night and silk dark green robes of noblity, a red stone hanging around his neck, his icey blue eyes twinkling in amusement, yet also disappointment. He turned and morphed, turning into a black raven as he took to the air, flying through an open window withen the throne room they stood.

"Wait!" A blonde haired youth known as Leon yelled, wearing an medevil outfit of red and white, the cross symbol upon his jacket's back, and boots of black, along with a whip strapped to his belt. However before he could pursue the other man; the reaper himself, blackish red cape flowing in an unseen wind and hat made of skulls, and ribs moving about like an insects legs rushed infront of the other male, teleporting them both to a dark realm, where a long and intense battle took place. However, the knight Leon had managed to literally defeat Death, as they were returned to the throne room.

"To..think I would be...." The reaper hissed out, panting weakly as his cape wrapped around his body, torn and burnt as he clung to his scythe for support from falling.

"My whip has the power to destroy all related to the vampires. Though you have divine powers, you are no exception!" Leon exclaimed as he pointed to the lord of death with a firm glare.

"That may be so, but as long as my master survives, I shall rise from the dead..." Death retorted, grinning as he clenched his one boney fist as he stood to his full height. Leon's eyes became half lidded as he then chuckled, calming some, knowing Death was pretty much defeated and wouldnt try to keep fighting.

"Is that so? Well then, give him this message: "You have become an acursed being...and I will never forgive you...This whip and my kin will destroy you someday. From this point on, the Belmont Clan will hunt the night!" Leon then declared, clenching his fist, his blue eyes intense with determination. After he spoke these words, the reaper crumbled to dust, screaming as he did so while the castle began to shake violently. Leon knowing better than to stand around, turned and retreated through the door, running through the castle with great speeds to avoid the cave in of the enormous structure. After he escaped, he slowly walked through the forest as the dawn slowly crept over the fallen castle and forest that hasent seen the suns rays for centuries, a firm and solem look on his face. Leon's clan had fought the man who has called himself "King of the Night" for many centuries, many have suffered greatly on both ends. It was because of the vile man who turned his back on Leon Belmont that vampires and other immortals have become hated and feared greatly, forcing them to lurk withen the shadows and for rules to be forged to keep the peace between the races. However, those rules that have been created are about to be broken by the same male who stepped into the realm of god to try and be one himself, to bring back his fallen mother and lost an arm and leg along the way....

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CuteFox300 on August 2, 2010, 5:58:13 AM

CuteFox300 on
CuteFox300heh heh I saw a Castlevania reference XDDD I like this so far =3

SweetxinsanityxSarah on August 3, 2010, 2:27:43 AM

SweetxinsanityxSarah on
SweetxinsanityxSarahx3 indeed without Castlevania in the back story this one would fall aparts. You'll understand why later on.

SmilePrettyVanity on July 22, 2010, 7:22:44 PM

SmilePrettyVanity on
Comment Deleted

SweetxinsanityxSarah on July 23, 2010, 3:50:29 AM

SweetxinsanityxSarah on
SweetxinsanityxSarahDamn right x3 crossover fics ftw!

Doomlord1234 on July 14, 2010, 10:31:38 PM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234ooo! a Castlevania Story! ILUVIT!!!!!

SweetxinsanityxSarah on July 14, 2010, 10:34:20 PM

SweetxinsanityxSarah on
SweetxinsanityxSarahActually it's an Fullmetal Alchemist story, just alot of crossovers. xP