Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Thriller Night; awakening of the unholy sin

A tale threaded by the maidens of Fate that shows how far one would go to gain what is lost, to love, and stand up for what is right; even if you have to face the demons of Hell itself along the way....

Chapter 9 - Thriller Night; awakening of the unholy sin

Chapter 9 - Thriller Night; awakening of the unholy sin
Good to see you again my curious lover of stories. I do apologize for keeping you waiting, once more I have been distracted with everyday ho-hum life. Plus the paper and pencil also have a habit of beckoning to me. To make up for my absence, I shall not keep you any longer. Where we last left off, the gang had encountered a nasty surprise of monsters invading the bar and city. Not only that but it seems a much more threatening power is controlling them, plus Edward will gain a new ally of sorts to help him defeat this threat. But whom? Well let us find out shall we?

"What's going on, what the hell are these things?!" Edward yelled over the screeches of the hooded creatures, managing to punch a few away with his automail fist, Alphonse throwing kicks and punches and sometimes the beasts themselves inorder to protect his brother, Tifa, and Sarah. All four ducked however when one of the hooded male's heads was blasted clean off, then turning to see Louis standing on the bar holding his sawed off shotgun.

"They're undead holmes, or to be more specific, hunters. Someone's either brought that damn virus here, or is leading those things here through my homeworld." Louis replied, growling as he kicked another hunter hard in the face before blasting it through the gut, the creature collasping dead.

"Y...you mean zombies?! Great what else you going to tell me, the tooth fairy exists and is sharing an apartment with the great pumpkin?!" Edward hollared, clapping his hands as he then transmuted his arm into a blade, spearing another hunter in the face, ducking when Sarah sent a blast of ice at three more of the creatures whereas Tifa managed to get a clearing as she headed for the kitchen.

"Well sometimes fact is stranger than fiction." Sarah responded, following after Tifa. Both stopped however when the hunter from earlier was sent flying out of the room, before five green glowing arrows shot from the kitchen, impaling the zombie-fied human.

"Damn pests...thought I'd be rid of them here." Shadow muttered, stepping out of the room as Tifa looked to him. He noticed her expression as he then waved a dismissive hand. "I'm fine, i've tangled with these things before." He then stated, looking up when a loud roaring filled the air as the glasses on the racks began to shake. "The hunters are the least of our worries it appears. Ed, Al, Sarah, Louis. Let's go, before those things try to trample the bar." Shadow stated, eyes narrowing as he walked calmly out of the bar, Alphonse looking to him uneasily.

"What...things?" he asked nervously, not liking the sound of those thunderous roars as Sarah didnt ask questions, following after the ravenette with Louis close behind and Edward bringing up the rear.

"Tanks holmes. And trust me they aint a walk in the park. Good thing I had snatched more ammo before this heh." Louis replied, only making the two Elrics all the more uneasy with his words. Well at least Shadow wasent nervous. If he had been they'd defiently be worried. Tifa had decided to stay behind, someone needed to watch the bar incase more hunters came bursting in. Luckily they had finished off all of the hooded freaks before they had left. Once the group had run a three good blocks, they soon understood why this verion was called 'Tank'. The two hulking beasts were enormous and brimming with gross bulbus muscles of rotting flesh and had tiny heads just barely peeking out of their shoulders. Try to think of Mr. Hyde from League of extrodinary gentlemen for their appearences, only grey and rotting.

"Well...there's something you dont see everyday." Sarah exclaimed, making a face at seeing them while Ed just smirked some, getting over his fears a tad bit.

"They shouldnt be too hard if they are all muscle. Bigger they are, harder they fall, right Al?" Edward then stated, nudging Al as the older brother gave a light nod.

"Enough chatting, let's dust these freaks." Louis yelled, firing off his shot gun which alerted the beasts. Turning they roared and hammered their chests likek giant apes before thundering towards the group, one grabbing a nearby car and flinging it violently towards them. Reacting to this, Ed and Alphonse ran forward clapping their hands and slamming them onto the ground. This caused a huge wall of concrete to shoot upwards, the car ramming into said wall and exploding in a firey blaze. While this happened Sarah and Louis ran from both sides of the wall, Sarah blasting ice shards towards the beasts while Louis shot round after round at them. Shadow leapt over the top, literally diving at one of the beasts as he dropkicked it hard in the jaw, defiently taking Ed off guard at how strong he was considering the tank was sent flying like a rag doll.

"Remind me not to piss him off again." Edward said to an equally surprised Alphonse before he then dashed out from behind the wall, clapping his hands as he slammed them into the street again, sending a row of jagged spikes at the dazed tank. Being too large and unable to move in time, the beast was impaled on one of the spikes, roaring and flailing like a helpless wounded animal. This gave Louis a wide opening who greatfully took it, sneering as he blasted half the tank's face off, killing it on the spot. "That's one. Now the other." Ed then stated, readying himself since the next tank had noticed it's comrad's death was Ed's handywork. It roared and slammed it's fist into the ground, causing said ground to shake as Ed yelped losing his footing. Thankfully Sarah ran out infront of him, smirking while she sent a whip made of freezing water slashing across the monster's face. It howled staggering backwards, having been temporarily blinded by this as Alphonse helped Ed up.

"Brother are you alright?" Al asked, Ed nodding as he regained his composure.

"Thanks Sarah. I owe you one there." Ed then called, Sarah nodding to this as she kept assaulting the tank before Shadow moved in to make the finishing blow, smashing the beast's head in like a rotted melon. Wiping his hands off on his pants, Shadow then looked about with a frown.

"There has to be more of them freaks around here. I doubt there would be just a few hunters and tanks." Shadow muttered. As he said this, Edward blinked, feeling a tingling sensation all over him as his heart pulsed. Looking towards the east he then glared.

"There is, somewhere that way; there's a bunch of those big guys and a few more different zombies. They're attacking another location it seems." Edward stated, running in that direction as Louis and Al quickly followed.

"He did it again...how is he doing this?" Sarah thought to herself in surprise, considering Ed had once more sensed something before her. Maybe it was one of his dark gifts he had recieved who knows. Nevertheless she couldnt stand around and think about it. Picking up her pace she followed after Shadow as Ed led the way. The group had reached a long stretch of alley that was devoid of street lights.

"Hey...does anyone here...crying?" Edward stated, swearing he could hear a few women sobbing. Thinking it was civilians being wounded he picked up his pace, however Louis yanked him back glaring ahead of them. "The hell? What are you doing someone's in trouble!" Ed snapped, only to oof when Louis bonked him upside the head with his gun.

"Shaddup hormiga; that's not people in distress. That's a pack of witches up ahead. It's another type of zombie...nasty agile types with super long claws. You alert them and they'll chase you down, not stopping until they're dining on your flesh." Louis stated, now crouching down as he searched his pockets for his sniper scope. "You have to take em out before they notice you, less you want a hard fight on your hands." he then added. Alphonse and Edward gulped at this, Al backing up a tinybit. However due to his loud clanging feet and the sensitive ears of said creatures, they managed to hear his echoing footsteps as they let out banshee like wails.

"Crap!" Ed yelled, panicking when five of the scrawny females came charging towards them with bloodied teeth bared and glowing eyes as becons in the night. Louis wasted no time, firing off his gun repeatedly. He managed to take down two of them; however there was still three more to deal with. Luckily they werent all that bright, having gone for Alphonse instead of the flesh ones of the group. Alphonse eeped, punching and kicking them away considering their claws were indeed sharp, having left deep claw marks across his chest. Sarah ran over and grabbed one of the witches by her hair before she punched her hard in the face, causing it to stagger back howling and hissing. The two other witches quickly joined their sister of sorts, now circling the group. Shadow glared, getting ready for their next move. Though the group didnt expect what happened next as a shadow flew over the alleyway.

"Take cover un!" a voice yelled from above, Edward nodded, not asking who yelled this as he then trasmuted a hut mave of stone over them all before seeing a flock of white birds go soaring at the witches before attaching to them. Then a heartbeat afterwards they were engulfed in a huge fireball, screaming all the while as they were burnt to ashes. Once the coast was clear, the group came back out, only to be greeted by the blonde from earlier with the ponytail and long bangs. "Hey there un, seems they're all over yeah?" he stated as Sarah sighed.

"Well arent you a sight for sore eyes Deidara." Sarah exclaimed, looking to a curious Edward and Alphonse. "This is one of my comrads I was talking about. Deidara the explosives expert. Dei...as you should know this is Edward and Alphonse. They're joining us." Sarah stated, introducing them to one another as Al gave a small wave while Ed nodded. Deidara quirked a brow before he grinned.

"Ah so you decided to tu- OW! Why'd ya do that un?!" Deidara yowled out, wincing as he hopped around, due to Sarah having kicked him in the shin rather hard.

"Let's not stand around, if those zombies are all over like you claimed then we have to get going. Edward, lead us to where you sensed more of those zombies." Sarah stated, ignoring Deidara's question causing Alphonse to grow curious. Edward sweatdropped at Sarah before he shrugged it off.

"Right, let's move Al!" Ed exclaimed dashing off ahead while the gang followed. Once they made it to said location, they indeed noticed there was an increase in zombie activity. About six tanks were rampaging about, with hunters dashing about along with a new breed. They appeared to have swollen faces, were hacking, and had super long tongues.

"Wonderful, smokers too. Well at least there's no sign of those damn spitters." Louis muttered, causing Shadow to smirk.

"Lets not jinx us now Lou." Shadow stated, dashing off into the fray to take on the large tanks, leaving Edward to think he was indeed a fan of fighting considering no normal minded person would be soo hyped for this. Edward then caught the sight of explosions going off, followed by huge earth shattering attacks.

"Oh god not him..." Edward muttered, making Sarah look to Ed curiously whilst Deidara and Louis followed after Shadow, also taking on the huge tanks. Sure enough Edward's fears had been realized as Roy came into view, snapping his fingers as he sent about seven hunters up in flames. "Dammit why'd it have to be him?! I'd have settled for that brute Armstrong instead but the king of douches?!" Edward then hollared to himself, Sarah sweatdropping now as Alphonse gave a weak laugh.

"Well brother we cant be picky at a time like this. It's better to have more on our side than less. Now let's go help him get rid of these things." Alphonse pointed out, causing Edward to give in as they dashed off in the direction Roy was considering he was getting the attention of more and more of the rotted monsters. Sarah quickly followed after them, freezing the ground at their sides when hunters and smokers attempted to dash towards them, only to faceplant and trip up one another.

"Look out colonel!" Edward yelled, transmuting part of a car nearby as it's grill turned into huge razor sharp blades, Sarah then using her telekinesis to send the blades flying at the smokers and hunters cornering Roy, jabbing them in their stomaches or backs of their heads as they keeled over, lifeless once more. Roy blinked in surprise upon seeing this before smirking smugly towards Ed and Al.

"About time you showed up. Slacking off again I see Fullmetal." Roy said snidely as Edward growled, always hating being around the egotistical jerk.

"Shaddup! You should be thankful I saved your @$$ instead of scolding me like a child!" Edward snapped, having to be held back by Alphonse since he was ready to pummel his commanding officer.

"Um guys, now's not the time to bicker!" Sarah yelled, pointing out that about five more smokers had surrounded them during that short amount of time that had transpired.

"Good job fullmetal. Your doging caught their attention." Roy stated, getting into a battle ready postion as Ed snarled, doing the same as they glared down the beasts.

"Shove it, if anything it's your show offy attacks that alerted them." Ed shot back, Sarah and Al sighing at this. Sarah quickly summoned up a fleet of ice shards, ready to fire them off. But the smokers were quicker, lashing out their huge tongues as three of them bound her around her arms and waist. Sarah freaked feeling this, losing her concentration as the ice turned to water. This of course didnt go to well for a certian flame alchemist when it drenched him along with the others.

"Argh! Dammit this is not a good night for me." Roy yelled, twitching since his gloves had been soaked and he had failed to bring a spare pair. Edward would have been laughing at this, but he was busy hacking away at the tongues binding Sarah as the smokers attempted to drag her towards them. A fireball then shot out of the left alley, engulfing the three smokers in the process. Leaving nothing of their bodies behind, except maybe for their tongues which were still attached to Sarah.

"Thanks there colenol, that was a close one." Alphonse called, only to sweatdrop when he noticed Roy was soaked.

"I didnt do that as you can tell." Roy stated, this also stumping the shorter alchemist. All of them then turned when they heard another voice.

"Unlike you flame alchemist. I am just as deadly in a rainstorm as I am on a hot summer night. Plus I dont need gloves to spark my fire." Itachi stated, turning the corner while Sarah beamed.

"Thanks for that Itachi, you're indeed a lifesaver." she stated, allowing Ed to help get the binded tongues off her as she made a slight gagging noise, not a fan of that experience it seemed. Roy however didnt enjoy the statement, snorting lightly as he looked away.

"I dont hear a thank you. You should be lucky we are here at all colenol." Sasori said, coming into view now as he stood next to Itachi, glaring towards Roy with those bloodshot eyes of his.

"Well whoever you are, thanks for your assistance." Roy said in a grumpy tone, not like being outdone by another fireuser. Edward blinked recognizing the red eyed male with raven hair.

"Hey it's you!" he said, pointing to Itachi, but before they could continue the discussion, a tank went flying over them, smashing through the building. Shadow then coming into view followed by Deidara and Louis.

"These attacks cant be random, someone has to be controlling them. Plus they have the scent of your realm Louis." Shadow said, dusting himself off while Louis frowned.

"Who could be behind this though holems? Cant be the guys from before, they're pushing up daisies." Louis stated, scratching his head while Itachi glared some.

"I have a theory...could be those two pests again. They are planet travelers after all. They must have opened a portal and are bringing in those beasts from the otherside." Itachi stated, causing Sasori to snarl.

"No doubt about it, those lil saiyens have been itching to get more turf. Plus they've got no style when it comes to attacks like this. Where could they be though, and where is the portal? They cant be that stupid as to be in the same location as said portal." Sasori then explained as Itachi thought. As the group conversed, Edward felt another twinge. Then he felt as if he was gazing at the town from above before focusing on one spot, zooming in on it as he saw two males standing atop the roof of a building. One was bald and had a mustache, another was short and had gravity defying black hair. Both wore gold armor with blue bodysuits and white gloves.

"I see them! They are on the otherside of the city west of us....and the portal thing...it's to the east of them. They're a bald guy and a bobblehead spiked hair one. They feel powerful, but not as strong as shadow seperatly." Edward said aloud, alerting the others to them. Roy and Al along with Louis looked baffled at Edward. However Itachi rose a brow before glancing to Sasori.

"Well look at that, we have a dowser in our midsts...that just makes things easier for us." Sasori then stated with a laugh while looking to the blonde. Ed of course looked confused at this statement, but didnt question it when Itachi spoke up.

"Looks like we're going to have to split up. Deidara, you take Louis to the portal and blow it up. We cant have anyomore of those things getting out. Sasori and myself, and Al will head back to the tavern, all the while taking out more of the zombies along the way. Edward, you take Sarah and Roy with you to where those saiyens are. Shadow feel free to step in if they are too much for them." Itachi then stated, Shadow giving a glare towards the other ravenette.

"I'll fight the punks when I feel like it. And i'll have you know fullmetal, the bobblehead is my kill. You can take on baldy." Shadow retorted, turning as he dashed off in the direction of the sayiens. The group watched him take his leave as Deidara then stepped up.

"Well let's not waste time un. Let's go Louis yeah!" Deidara said, bringing out a tiny clay bird before he tossed it into the air, said bird then poofing into a larger version of itself as it then swooped down, Deidara leaping onto it's back as he yanked Louis up onto it too.

"Ack wait I get airsick!!" Louis yelled flailing as they flew off towards the east.

"Right, well we should get moving too. Be careful Fullmetal those two are deadly...and it's the shorter one you should fear." Itachi stated, then turning to dash off. Al turned quickly to Edward.

"Be careful brother, I'll go check on Tifa with them. Show those jerks no mercy!" Alphonse stated, him and Ed bumping knuckles like they always did before the suit of armor ran off after the other two cloaked males.

"Well let's get going. I think Deidara had the right idea." Sarah then said, stepping forward as she bit into her thumb causing it to bleed. Then she pressed said thumb onto the ground as a weird circle formed from the blood. Stepping back a huge puff of smoke exploded from the ground. When the smoke settled Roy and Ed looked on in shock and awe, considering a huge white owl standing at 30 ft with huge orange hues was infront of them. "Shirahago, gonna need a lift if you dont mind. We have to go deal with some pests." Sarah called up to the large bird. It looked down, tilting it's head to the left.

"Indeed it seems so, this air reeks of evil. Let's just make it quick, and you better give me something good to snack on for carrying this human and weak mongrel." the owl replied, causing Ed and Roy to murr some when they sensed those comments were directed at them. Then leaning down Shirahago allowed the three unto her back before she took to the air once they held on tightly. "Now you said they were west right Ed?" Sarah called over the gusting winds, Edward nodding at this. Flapping her wings, the immense owl then flew in said direction as the three held on tightly.

"This is defiently a crazy night. First zombies, now aliens and giant owls." Roy said with a weak smile as Edward chuckled.

"Join the party colenol. I'm going to need to have this all explained to me too once this night is over." Ed replied back, Sarah chuckling to this. It didnt take long for Itachi's group to return to the tavern. They looked around, Al panicking since he had seen signs of a struggle.

"Tifa, are you here?" Al called, eeping and ducking when a smoker went soaring over his head, crashing into a set of tables before he dashed into the next room, just in time to see Tifa body slam another smoker into the floor, crushing it's skull.

"Oh there you are. You guys doing alright out there?" Tifa asked, looking as if she was justing having a regular training session. There wasent even an ounce of sweat on her let alone an injury. Alphonse went chibi faced in surprise at this while Sasori chuckled.

"Well seems she can take care of herself." Itachi stated, smiling in amusement behind his coat collar.

Off on the otherside of city the two saiyens stood. The bald one murred boredly as he watched the destruction from afar. "Hey Vegeta...when we going to kick some @$$ ourselves? I mean sure I dont mind those things doing the dirty work for us...but I've been feeling flabby lately." The bald male stated to the shorter of the two. Vegeta sighed, looking off to the side as he tapped at his red colored scouter.

"Patience Nappa, if there is at least one bright one in that group of simpletins, then they'll come sniffing us out in no time and then you can have your fun." Vegeta stated to the male now known as Nappa to grinned eagerly. Vegeta went to say something else, but was cut off when his scouter beeped a warning. "Hmm? Oh what's this? Seems four power sources are coming towards our location. Well looks like your training session is going to kick in sooner than you thought Nappa." Vegeta then stated with a smirk. Sure enough the owl came soaring into view as the two readied themselves.

"Is that them Ed?" Roy asked, Edward nodding to this upon seeing the two. Right in the same location he had seen them in his vision. How he saw that though he had no clue...probly something having to do with what Sasori said.

"No doubt about it. They're giving off much stronger readings than the dead beats attacking the city, they have to be the ones pulling the strings." Edward exclaimed.

"Look at that, one's shorter than you Fullmetal....wait no he's taller due to the hair." Roy then stated, Edward twitching as he was half tempted to shove Roy off the side. Sarah shook her head at this as she sent the owl lower, said owl flapping her wings rapidly. As she did so her feathers released from her wings, shooting like icy shards towards Vegeta and Nappa. The two reacted quickly, leaping out of harm's way just barely, landing on another rooftop.


"Ha ya missed bird brain!" Nappa yelled towards them before the owl landed, glaring at the bald male while Sarah Ed and Roy hopped off it's back.

"Well well well, if it isnt the ice brat. I thought your reading looked familier. And here I thought it was threatening." Vegeta said, laughing in amusement, Sarah murring at this.

"If it isnt the bratty saiyien prince Vegeta. So after getting your tail kicked around you came crawling back here huh? What's the matter, Goku too much for a big bad monkey like you?" Sarah retorted, causing Vegeta to glare.

"I'd watch your mouth if I were you wench, less you want me to rip out that tongue of your's." Vegeta hissed out, Edward glaring at the man's choice of words before he stepped forward, transmuting his automail arm into a blade.

"Must feel pretty big insulting a female. How about you try taking me on bobble headed freak?" Edward shot back, smirking as he got into a fighting stance.

"Huh...Vegeta that lil dwarf is smaller than you!" Nappa said, pointing to Ed as Edward twitched. That did it. Roaring he then charged at the bald headed male, headbutting him as Nappa oofed, being sent rolling as he slammed into a AC system nearby. Vegeta of course laughed in amusement at this.

"Well someone's got some spunk to him. Nappa take care of the bratty blonde. Let's see how tough he is." Vegeta stated, tapping at his scouter while he looked to Roy and Sarah. "I wont bother with you weaklings. Sarah only having 397, the human having 68 and the giant chicken has 300 as power readings. And the blonde has only 400. So he shouldnt be much of a threat to you Nappa." Vegeta then stated, causing Roy to gawk.

"How am I 68 and fullmetal is over 400?! That cant be possible he's human too!" Roy said in utter confusion, snarling as he snapped his fingers. Only to forget that his gloves were still wet causing Vegeta to laugh and Sarah to sweatdrop. She knew why Ed was soo strong, but she wasent going to tell Roy that's for sure. Nappa groaned, sitting up whilst he rubbed the bump on his head, grinning to a seething Edward.

"Heh right-o boss. I'll teach you for making a fool out of me dwarf!" Nappa hollared, dashing at Edward faster than his body let on. Edward quickly ducked just before a fist could connect with his head as he spinkicked. However that wasnt a bright move, considering Nappa had caught him by the leg grinning. Then spinning he flung Edward. Ed yelped, flailing abit before he caught a flagpole just barely, and using it he propeled himself forward, slamming his foot into Nappa's face. The large male growled and winced, punching Edward hard in the ribs as the alchemist yelled. He swore he felt one of his ribs crack, and that was from just one punch. Despite the pain he kept swinging and punching, matching Nappa hit for hit, unaware at his great increase in speed. Then Nappa started to grow annoyed. "Argh enough! I'll burn you to a crisp, try this on for size shrimp!" Nappa bellowed, now blasting out energy orbs known as Ki blasts. Ed of course didnt expect this, panicking as he dove about to avoid the immense blasts. However this gave him an idea. Thinking quickly he did a few transmutations before taking cover from the next hailstorm of ki blasts, Sarah and Roy taking to the air ontop the owl again to prevent getting hit by Nappa's tantrum.

"Grrrr. Where are ya runt?! I'll obliterate ya!" Nappa snarled out. Seeing something in the distance he then dashed towards it. "Ha gotcha!" he yelled, slamming his fist into the blonde, cracking his head clean open. However he blinked noticing his skin felt harder...like steel.

"Nappa you idiot that's a decoy!" Vegeta barked, and just as he said said that, the water pipe made to look like Ed burst, assaulting the bald saiyan in a powerful stream of water as he choked and coughed. Only to howel when Edward came up behind him, kicking him hard in the shins.

"Thought you could use a shower smelly! Now eat this!" Ed hollared, then slashing Nappa hard in the legs, cutting clear into his tendons as he felt them sever. Said male yelled in pain, punching Edward in the side as he sent him rolling, trying to get to his feet though it was no use.

"Th...the hell you do to me brat?!" He yelled as Edward grinned meekly as he panted.

"I cut the tendons in your legs and sent and electrical jolt through em, they're useless now. So this fight is over." Edward said weakly, slowly getting to his feet. Nappa snarled, the hell it was over. He wanted to tear that midgit apart now. However before he could try to get up again, he looked up upon seeing Vegeta standing next to him.

"Indeed it is. How disappointing you are Nappa. I'd have thought you'd be able to take on a weakling like this with ease. But not only could you do that, but you let him permantly cripple you. And a crippled saiyen is useless to me." Vegeta said, pointing his open palm towards a stunned Nappa. A huge violet colored ray shot off, Nappa screaming in agony before he was incinerated. "Pathetic, seems I have to do everything myself." Vegeta stated, kicking at the ashes a tad before he looked to the blonde, noticing he was glaring daggers at him. "What's with the face? That should make things easier for you now that there is one of us. Well least that's what I would think." Vegeta then said with a light smirk.

"That's not the point! He was your comrad and you outright killed him like a filthy dog! What kind of friend does that you inhumane sadistic bastard!" Edward hollared, getting a laugh from Vegeta who folded his arms.

"Friend? We werent friends. He worked for me, and when he failed to carry out his orders I elminated him that's all. Besides even if I had let him live, he would have been useless with those crippled legs. Who's the inhumane one here? Last I checked, you were the one that did that to him runt." Vegeta stated, causing Edward to growl as he dashed forward with automail blade raised. The saiyen grinned, moving out of the way before he reappeared behind Ed, punching him with such a force that it sent him flying off the edge of the building and crashing into another one.

"Edward!" Sarah called, panicking as she went to try and fly after him on the owl, Roy yanking her back.

"Dont, if he can do that to Edward, imagine what he can do to us. Besides you heard the guy; Edward is stronger than us. Dont worry Ed is just getting his second wind. And let's not forget our secret weapon." Roy then said, muttering the last part as Sarah realized what the colenol meant, nodding as they remained watching from the air as Vegeta followed after Edward who had staggered into the warehouse below.

"Dammit...what the hell is this guy?! He makes Armstrong look like a friggin joke." Edward muttered, limping as fast as he could away from Vegeta, trying to find a nice spot to rest so he could catch his breath, all the while thinking up a way to defeat him.

"Aw what's the matter runt? Too scared to fight now? Where's that big mouth now hmm?" Vegeta called out, following Edward's aura via his scouter as he grinned, blasting away obstactles that stood in his path as he casually followed, grinning since he could sense Edward's power level dropping abit. He then came to what looked like a dead end. It it appeared the blonde had nowhere else to go. "Such a shame, dying like a stray mutt in a cold corner from starvation. Oh well, it's what you get for daring to stand up to someone stronger than you. Time to learn your place boy." Vegeta then stated, turning the corner...only to come face to face with Shadow.

"Hi there...been awhile bobble-head." Shadow stated, smirking as he decked the male hard in the face, sending him reeling backwards as he crashed into a forklift.

"Argh....how the hell did I not pick up on your aura!? Dammit you must have disguised it!" Vegeta roared out, spatting the blood from his mouth whilst he got back up glaring at Shadow as Ed sat nearby panting.

"Thanks Shadow...thought I was a goner for a sec." Ed said weakly as Shadow chuckled.

"Against this guy? Please dont flatter him Fullmetal. Now excuse me I have a score to settle. You just sit tight." Shadow stated, dashing towards Vegeta at blinding speeds, the prince meeting him halfway as the began to battle in mid-air, fists and legs flying in black and blue blurs. Shadow then managed to get another powerful hit in on Vegeta, sending him reeling backwards as the saiyen howled in anguish.

"Grah, pesky rodent...I'll wipe that smirk off your face! Eat this, GALIC GUN!" Vegeta roared out, Shadow glaring as he dove backwards, his own hands glowing now.

"Chaos spears!" he yelled, sending a fleet of glowing green spears towards the huge purple energy orb that was sent his way. Both attacks went off once they met, sending them flying backwards as Ed had to duck for cover behind a huge run-down bulldozer. However they were back at each other's throats again, Vegeta managing to get the upperhand now as he slammed Shadow's face against the wall, the ravenette retorting with a spinkick to Vegeta's stomach which sent him flying back abit. He slammed into a hanging chain, which gave him an idea. When Shadow went flying at him again, he vanished, causing Shadow to slam into it as Vegeta reappeared, binding him in the chain. "Ha..you think this will hold me runt?" Shadow said in amusement as he only got uneasy when Vegeta smirked.

"No, but this will!" Vegeta yelled, blasting off a ki at the other male, causing him to crash into the ground, as Vegeta then kicked a huge large crane over as it toppled over onto him. "Ha...take that you smug jewel loving rodent." Vegeta stated, only to yelp when a huge hand shot out of the ground and seized him, turning to see Edward was the cause.

"Dont forget about me spikey!" Edward yelled, panicking when Vegeta blasted out of the hand, reappearing right infont of Ed.

"Oh dont worry, I havent!" He snapped, kicking Edward hard in the stomach as the blonde screamed in pain, before Vegeta began to punch him repeatedly, and then flinging him onto the one wall. Shadow growled, having gotten caught under the huge crane halfway. Dammit, he couldnt get out, he could only watch in anger as Vegeta relentlessly chased after Edward who was trying desperatly to fight him off. "Come on little boy fight me!" Vegeta snapped, swinging at Ed while the blonde dodged and ducked the best he could. He couldnt risk getting hit anymore or he'd be in deep trouble. Sure he was immortal..but damn it hurt when he got hit! Plus still being a fledgling his regeneration powers were still weak and slow acting. "Oh cant fight me unless I have my back turned, is that it coward huh?" Vegeta snapped, ready to swing on Edward who then reeled around, punching him hard in the jaw.

"I'm not a coward! And you're one to talk, having to trick others to get the upperhand!" Ed snapped, only further angering Vegeta who rubbed his jaw, glaring daggers at Ed as he dove at him, grabbing his automail arm as he snapped it clean off, grinning when he heard Ed scream in agony at this before he literally backhanded him with said arm.

"You dare to call me a coward?! I am a saiyen prince of a powerful bloodline. You are just a weak little mongrel. I'll teach you to know your place in life!" He hissed out, snapping Edward's other arm now as said alchemist screamed loudly. All he could do was kick a nearby stack of metalic junk as it toppled onto the ruthless man. After this he the limped away, trying to find an exit but his vision was blurring due to having lost too much blood plus he was no doubt bleeding internally. He yelped, feeling himself trip up on an old bike tire as he rolled a few feet before laying there weakly. Edward then panicked when he heard footsteps, his face turning to horror as Vegeta walked towards him smirking darkly. "That wasnt very bright. All you did was further anger me. I'm going to enjoy destroying you little mutt. Ha look at that face; did you piss yourself from fear? How embarressing." Vegeta said, laughing as he then grabbed Ed by the throat, punching him a few more times in the stomach before he slammed him into the wall, Ed's mind racing, doing his best to keep concious.

"Dammit...i..I cant die here. Not at the hands of this jackass. No I dont want to..die." Edward thought weakly, his vision going in an out as he saw Vegeta's smug face as he gathered up energy for a ki blast.

"Well looks like it's the end for you brat. Dont worry, I'll have the ice dog join you if you want. She's going to be just as fun to toture. Maybe I'll have her eat your heart once I rip it out of you." Vegeta said in a sadistic tone. These words of course had an effect on Edward...how he didnt know but he remembered a great anger rising in him before everything went black. That was much different for Vegeta however. A wave of dark energy pulsed through the air as Vegeta blinked, he growled ready to shoot off the ki blast, however Edward reached forward, literally knocking it out of his hand as it crashed into the crane nearby. Before Vegeta could react he felt a fist connect with his face before he was sent rolling. "T...the hell!?" Vegeta yelled, realizing just now that he had gotten decked, and hard since his nose was bleeding. He then heard his scouter beep like crazy as he tapped it. "Who's energy level is this? It's skyrocketing up to 589 and still going!" Vegeta then hollared, only to look on in disbelief when it was coming from Ed who was getting surrounded in a black mist. "I..impossible, how is that runt getting stronger?!" Vegeta then roared out in a panick as he watched the transformation take place.

A new flesh arm had seemed to replace the metallic automail one Vegeta had ripped off, not only that but the blonde's skin had become pale and red markings had adorned his skin. His clothes even changed, going from torn and ripped to a black tank top with matching leather pants and fingerless long sleeved gloves that seemed to have formed from the darkness itself. His hair had come out of it's braid, and his eyes became glazed over and lifeless looking. The newly transformed Edward then stood to his full height, holding his left hand out as a huge black scyth materlized from the mist too as the chain wrapped around his waist that was attached to said weapon.

"Wh...what are you?!" Vegeta yelled, wincing as his scouter had gone haywire from reading the power level, though he could have sworn he say 666 as a last reading before it short circuted and billowed out smoke, being useless now as he tore it off and flung it aside.

"I am the sin Pride...and the one who's going to dig your grave...." The blonde replied back, smirking slightly as he spoke these words.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CuteFox300 on October 4, 2010, 7:15:35 AM

CuteFox300 on
CuteFox300Ohhh PrideEd!!! <333 Did not expect him to appear! <3333

SweetxinsanityxSarah on October 4, 2010, 8:30:49 AM

SweetxinsanityxSarah on
SweetxinsanityxSarahYush he is teh smex~! x3