Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A Toccata into Blood Soaked Darkness

A young girl's life takes a turn for the better when she finds a mysterious artifact in an antique shop. But then she learns not everything is at it seems when the body count of her foes starts to pile up...

Chapter 3 - A Toccata into Blood Soaked Darkness

Chapter 3 - A Toccata into Blood Soaked Darkness
Today seemed soo perfect; that's what Becky thought at least. The weather, the friends, the fast food joints, the shopping; everything! Oh how perfect her life was, she loved it. She herself felt immaculate. A tall skinny blonde with a wadrobe of great envy to all and a rich parantage with daddy as a lawyer and mommy as a real estate agent. Ah yes nothing could go wrong for her today, when her birthday of tender 16 had finally come at last! Which meant lots of partying and a new car to boot! Skipping along with her friends, they all conversed on the topics that happened that day along with Becky's plans for her birthday party which would be held on the weekend due to it being a schoolday tommorrow. Ugh such a drab. She hated waiting for things, especially when it involved something being given to her.

"Hey it's going to be at the bowling alley right?" Carell; a short ravenette with brown eyes asked as Becky scoffed.

"There? Ew are you SERIOUS? No way, Skate Town is where we are throwing my shindig!" Becky said proudly while flipping a strand of her luxurious well kept blonde hair in her friend's face.

"Arent they the same thing?" Mina; a tall colored female with haunting green eyes asked raising a brow as Becky puffed her cheeks again.

"No dumbass they arent! Now quit acting stupid or you wont go to my party." Becky retorted as her friends quickly changed the subject to appease the dominate popular girl of the town.

"Hey what about today huh? That mousy brunette sure had alot of balls standing up to you eh?" Carell asked meekly as Becky rolled her eyes.

"The little dog only acted tough because she's obviously kissing the librian's lesbian asses. No matter, daddy will have that place sued for favortism with partrons if she gets bold again. Then lets see where her nerdy little @$$ goes!" Becky said proudly as the trio shared a short laugh. However, something caught the blonde's attention as she peered to her left. She tensed when she saw a looming figure perching on a street lamp a few yards ahead of them in the direction she looked. But just as quickly as she saw it, it was gone.

"Becky...what's wrong?" Carell asked as Becky shrugged.

"N..nothing. Thought I saw something, guess it's the weed's after effects huh?" Becky suggested as the others tensed still.

"Hope so, and not someone like a police officer following us. I mean..it's bad enough we are out past curfew..but smoking pot at that party yet? We're taking a gamble Becky." Mina muttered as Becky glared at her two 'minion's and folded her arms.

"You guys are such buzz kills! C'mon what's there in life if you cant have alittle adventure?! Quit acting like pussies or i'm leaving you behind." Becky then snapped before she continued walking, the other two quickly behind her as they flooded her ears with apologies. Again though, she felt the presence of being watched, but just mistook it for the paranoia the pot gave off. Nothing was going to ruin her night, not even her straight Sally friends. Making their way down a few more streets, they came to "Cemetary Street" where the ironicly named cemetary was placed between them and their destination: Another party with plenty of beer and boys.

"You think we should go through there? I mean we can walk arou-" Carell was cut off as Becky made clucking noises as she continued walking in. Scowling, the ravenette followed in suit with Mina close behind. "God there's no reasoning with her when she's like this." Carell then whispered to Mina as said female nodded in agreement. Ten minutes of walking through the dark and twisty path, Mina jumped and clung to Becky, who scowled shoving her off her form.

"Ew what the hell Mina?" Becky snapped as the young teen simpered and looked towards the east.

"I...I saw something looming in the trees I swear! It had glowing eyes and looked....creepy." Mina mewed out as Becky tensed on the inside..it sounded like the thing she saw earlier. But not letting her fear get the best of her, the blonde folded her arms and quirked a brow.

"Afraid of a itty bitty squirrel or owl Mina? You pussy, c'mon let's moter. I wanna get laid tonight dammit; it's my birthday!" Becky then huffed out, storming on ahead of the two as they followed uneasily; clinging to each other for fear of the thing showing itself again, while also trying to convince themselves it was just a trick of the shadows. However, Becky's impatience with the two's contstant panicking forced her to walk on ahead of them further as she then headed down one of the random pathways, ignoring her friend's pleas to slow down.

"Dammit if we lose her we're toast!" Carell hissed out in annoyance as Mina shrugged.

"Or we could say we lost her and head to the party on our own?" The other suggested, before both screamed and bolted when they heard a snapping of twigs behind them. Running in opposite directions, they failed to see which path they took as all three were in different areas of the vast cemetary now. Unaware that a shadowed being watching them from above gave a cynical grin, baring his fangs in glee.

"Divide and conquer, easiest tactic in the book."

Carell whined, being completly lost as she called out for the others, yelping as she tripped over a nearby tombstone and landed facefirst into the cold unforgiving ground. Sitting up, she scowled seeing her favorite shirt had a huge grass stain on it now. Turning around, she took out her frustrations on the tombstone.

"Stupid old tombstone! Why you still around anyways? I bet your relatives are dust now. So you should be too!" She hissed out, knocking the tombstone over as it toppled into two seperate peices. She then grinned in triumph at dismantling the offending peice of someone's grave.

"That isnt nice you know...how would you feel if someone did that to your tombstone?" A icy yet calm voice asked from the shadows as Carell jumped, turning about as she panicked.

"W...who are you?! Show yourself!" Carell asked defensivly as she tried to calm the fear in her voice. The voice only responded with a dark chuckle.

"Well no matter scolding you...you wont have a tombstone when I'm finished with you. Forgotten...like that person's grave you just descrated." The voice responded then as Carell's face paled, her heart pounding. But when she turned around, the sight behind her caused her eyes to widen as the last thing she saw were a pair of glowing eyes.

A scream sent Mina into a panic as she looked to where she swore Carell had ran to. She managed to meet up with Becky again as the darker female whimpered, pulling out her cell phone.

"I'm calling the cops. That sounded like Carell screaming!" She said as Becky glared and snatched her phone away, breaking it on the ground.

"You do and they'll smell the weed on you dumbass. And i'm NOT letting you take me down with you cause you're afraid of a few spooky trees. C'mon she's probly just playing a prank on us or something." Becky explained, grabbing Mina harshly by the arm as she dragged her off in the direction they heard the scream. This was such a drab night now. Everything was sooo perfect, then her dumbass friends had to ruin it with their weed induced paranoia and fear! They were soooo off her top friend's list when she got back home that night! However, instead of a giggling prankster Carell waiting them, was something far less funny.

"Oh..my...god!" Mina cried out, covering her mouth in pure horror as they both beheld Carell in a gruesome sight. Lying in the arms of a tombstone's angel, her head was hanging by thin layers of skin; barely attached to her neck, throat bleeding profously...arms and legs ripped into fine ribbons of flesh from the bones..eyes wide in horror. "We have to get out of here!" Mina yelled, backing away as she panicked more.

"I..I'm sure she's just messing with us..c'mon Carell k..knock it off!" Becky yelled out, the fear evident in her voice. But Carell was silent in response as Becky then felt a shiver run down her spine when a voice greeted her ears.

"Oh she's not messing with you...but I am." The voice exclaimed, as that same entity Becky saw before slinked into view, perching atop the angel, Mina giving out a shrill scream as his clawlike pale hands came into view. In a flash, he landed down infront of them, causing Becky to fall on her @$$ as Mina was gone in not even a second. One would swear she had a dust cloud behind her she moved that quickly.

"You dog, get back here!" Becky hollared in both fear and rage before her eyes turned onto the male before her once more. He was slender and tall..but not basketball tall. And his skin was an unnatural pale tone...almost like a doll's. And speaking of doll..he looked like one in a way; least in his facial features. His body was perfectly sculpted along with his face; which held two bright pink eyes with blue pupils. Though he appeared to have heavy rings under his eyes...a sign of great lack of sleep. Upon his head was a raggity reaper ish hood, hiding the rest of his face from view with the exception of those creepy glowing pink eyes. The only hair she could see was a long strand of hair hanging in his face, followed by two elegant long strands that billowed out of the hood and hung down past his elbows in length. She couldnt tell the true color of the hair though, due to the shining effect on it. It was dark in colour though; that much she could tell. The rest of his outfit was a slim form-fitting pitch black cloak that the hood was attached to. Ragged, frayed, and torn at the bottom that barely showed two huge black combat boots strapped with belts on the sides. But the most disturbing features Becky noticed were his hands..long elegant ghostly white wrists and hands,fingers with sharp fingernails of midnight blackish blue in shade; from the wrist down they were caked in blood, fresh blood too...Carell's blood.

"W...what do you want from me...?" Becky whimpered out as the male smirked then, his lovely yet haunting features showing great amusement.

"Ah, so the little dog does show fear hmm?" The male asked as Becky glared, watching the reaper-like being as she backed away slowly, reaching into her back pocket for her can of mace.

"I'm not a dog...but you're a psychopath from the looks of it. Who gets off killing chicks in the middle of the friggin night, and then showing his handiwork off to her horrified friends?" Becky hissed out as the male gave her a dull look.

"Hmm...I dont know..maybe the same types of people that love to disobey their parents, do drugs, and be as slutty as possible?" The male asked as Becky's eyes widened before her fury escalated.

"Go frack yourself freak, you know nothing about me!" Becky hollared, leaping up as she blasted the can of mace in the odd male's face. He cringed and let out a cry of pain..causing Becky to give a satisfactory smirk..only for it to soon fade when the cry of agony turned into wicked laughter. She then yelped and recoiled when the can was slashed clean in half, the young male giving her a dull look again from under his shadowed hood.

"Please....i'm a killing machine. A simple can of pepper spray wont slow me down. And yes I DO know everything about you. I can see into your heart. Every...little..thing." The male responded calmly as he walked closer, causing Becky to whimper as she backed away, being pressed up against another tombstone now as she gazed up at the eerie male before her.

"I know that you think you are perfect. That everyone who slows you down are at fault, and not you. That mommy and daddy see no wrong in you. That you tire of being told what to do. That you wish to do bad things, but since you were born perfect, you see no wrong with what you do. That everyone who stands up to you should suffer. Disgusting little dog...you bore me with your selfish little mind. Butchers are more kind and caring than you...murderers even." The male said distastefully as he spoke while Becky whimpered more and more with each dark truth he spoke about her.

"What...do you want..? Please stop mocking me and tell me." Becky then begged as the male gave her a playful smirk, grabbing her by the hair roughly as she cried out, trembling when he laced his other hand over her cheek, causing it to bleed alittle with his talon-like fingernails.

"I want you to cry, to beg, to suffer...for daring to step on the toes of my comrad. You may have thought Raziel was spooky, but he's NOTHING compared to me dear...for unlike myself; he has compassion." He then whispered wickedly into her ear as Becky began to fully sob now.

"P...pleaseeee spare me. I wont misbehave ever again. Have mercy!" Becky cried out, her once pretty eyes now gunked up in purple and black runny make up as the male sneered wickedly. His eyes now glowing brightly once more in that eerie shade of pinkish red from underneath the hood.

"Oh sorry...fresh out of mercy. But I can give you another gift since it is your birthday dear." The male exclaimed as he then gave a twisted insane grin, his left hand morphing before her very eyes into what looked like a spinning chainsaw blade with extra long jagged teeth.

"A Headline on the front page of the newspaper...of when the police find your mangled ugly little corpse the next morning." He then said as Becky's eyes widened. Unable to back away, she could only watch in what felt like slow motion as the chainsaw's blade came down upon her fragile form. The reaper's laughter filling her ears along with her own rabid heartbeat.

After that..all that was heard of dear little Becky was a shrill scream of agony as blood soaked the tombstone behind her, the words "Happy Birthday dog" being written in her own blood on said stone afterwards...as a mangled corpse that could barely pass for a human's let alone a lifeform's was now lying in a bloody heap of skin tissue and shredded splintered bone where the once superficial little birthday girl sat begging for her life. Her 'grim reaper' long gone, vanishing into the night like a dream dying in the morning.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment