Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Night Stalker 3

Everyone has heard of the imaginary monster under the bed, the boo men that constantly stalk us in the back of our minds. but we cannot comprehend whats really behind the blinds of mortal eyes, that is, until now.......

Chapter 3 - The Night Stalker 3

Chapter 3 - The Night Stalker 3
It's Too late.....ITS TOO LATE! "too late for what!" Carry Says. As the half insane eyes scan them, the figure says.......for you.......Johnny suggests they should go, they leave as the figure watches them leave.
 
***********************************************************************************************************************************
 
As Carry tries to sleep, every time she closes her eyes she can feel those eyes digging into her.... Johnny has the same problem. As Carry Faces towards the wall, she can hear her rocking chair creak behind her...... She turns around quickly to see the dark eyes piecing her....... its too late.........its too late..... its too late........ Scared out of her mind, Carry hears a new phrase being uttered by the strange figure..... one out of two....... one out of two..... Suddenly she wakes up in her bed, Breathing very hard....... She runs to Johnny's house and slams on the door....... Johnny's mother opens the door dazed and tired. she demands to check up on Johnny they walk up to his room, opend his door, and finds nothing but a spot of blood, and a finger....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment