Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - I Can't Help Saying Goodbye

Everyone has heard of the imaginary monster under the bed, the boo men that constantly stalk us in the back of our minds. but we cannot comprehend whats really behind the blinds of mortal eyes, that is, until now.......

Chapter 4 - I Can't Help Saying Goodbye

Chapter 4 - I Can't Help Saying Goodbye
As Jerri And Rebbecca are waiting out in the living room for supper, they walk into the kitchen to see whats cooking, they see there mother trying to get the pilot light on in the stove, she says dinner will be done in a minute.... Jerri walks back to the living room, but Rebbecca suddenly seems confused and scared, she walks up to her mother and looks right into her eyes..... "goodbye mommy" .........."goodbye", she puts her hands up to her mothers face...."goodbye mommy".................." goodbye ".............................Rebbecca walks back into the living room. As everyone gets comfortable, her mother thinks she's fixed the pilot light and lights a match.......... as there playing in the living room, Rebbecca and Jerri suddenly hears a overpowering explosion from the kitchen...... "MOM!"..................................as Jerri goes and sees if his mothers alright, Rebbecca combs her dolls hair.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment