Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Midnight Man This Way Comes

Everyone has heard of the imaginary monster under the bed, the boo men that constantly stalk us in the back of our minds. but we cannot comprehend whats really behind the blinds of mortal eyes, that is, until now.......

Chapter 5 - The Midnight Man This Way Comes

Chapter 5 - The Midnight Man This Way Comes
Meet James Carter, a smooth con-man with one motive, make money, that's all he ever lived for, money, you couldn't find a greasier man in the world or any other world... on his way to a drug deal like he's picking up the laundry. Two individual bags in his suit pocket. one with cocaine, one with sugar.... he turns into a dark ally and meets a young man, Tony Corry, "Hey Man!" Tony Jitters out, "I gotta tell this stuff is real"..... "Of Coarse" James Says... James hands him The bag of Cocaine... Tony takes some..... "This is some good stuff" Tony says as James slips the bag in his pocket "The finest in north county" says James, "here's 3k, it's all i got man, James Pulls out the sugar and hands it to Tony and takes the money James turns away from the ally..... "sucker" James chuckles as he goes back to his condominium. The next day he has his house keeper get his paper...on top of the world..... He reads the Paper and freezes and stares at one article "Boy Kills Self, Because of No Drugs?"
 
 
Tony Correy Kills Self After What the Note Says No Drugs Provided, Governor Says This Is What America Needs To Stop... Innocent Young People Killing Themselves Because They Got Mixed Up In  all These Drugs And Violence In America!
 
 
James looks stunned for a few seconds, then turns the paper to the next page... "Sucker" James Mumbles under his breath

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment