Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Midnight Man This Way Comes 2

Everyone has heard of the imaginary monster under the bed, the boo men that constantly stalk us in the back of our minds. but we cannot comprehend whats really behind the blinds of mortal eyes, that is, until now.......

Chapter 6 - The Midnight Man This Way Comes 2

Chapter 6 - The Midnight Man This Way Comes 2
James is in an old, dark forest, not Knowing how he got here, He suddenly sees Tony, red rope marks around his neck...."are-are you going to kill me" James says.........no...... When someone truly hurts you, only one man.....no, not a man..... something with this much power and hate That the devil himself has rejected him from hell, cannot even be in the same scale as a man..... this.... creature .......will not stop until its mission is complete, you can kill it, It Does not Eat, IT DOES NOT SLEEP!, my soul itself has been damned for all eternity for even calling this monster.....when someone has hurt you, and justice must be at hand, you can only call one creature.........the midnight man....... *suddenly the woods was filled with wind and howls* "you cannot stop it, your soul will replace mine in hell, James Carter!" James wakes up in his bed, sweating bullets.....It was just a dream, I'm still alive....still alive, James sinks back into his bed, trying to get comfortable,when he hears scraping on his window....... he turns around and sees deadly eyes , scanning him, unholy eyes, eyes that will pierce your very soul.....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Irken_Akire on February 29, 2008, 7:07:40 AM

Irken_Akire on
Irken_Akire8o My, I love how you write. ^^ *nods* Also very good, keep it up!