Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Midnight Man This Way Comes 3

Everyone has heard of the imaginary monster under the bed, the boo men that constantly stalk us in the back of our minds. but we cannot comprehend whats really behind the blinds of mortal eyes, that is, until now.......

Chapter 7 - The Midnight Man This Way Comes 3

Chapter 7 - The Midnight Man This Way Comes 3
The eyes kept staring at James, scanning his very soul......Then the figure lets out a low rasping sound, like a wounded animal. James faints in his bed....... James wakes up in 11 in the morning, first thing he looks at is the window, where he saw those hell like eyes..... no eyes, but something even more scary....... claw marks , put into the shape of an X on his window. His first stop on his schedule is the old library on the edge of town, he sees an old, hunched back man waiting at the old, dusty desk in the back of the library. "Hello" the old man says in a wispy, high pitched voice. what kind of book would you like me to get you, the old man says in a teeth less smile, yes, I'm looking for a specific book, "oh, we have many books here, I'm sure I'll find what your looking for young man. Do you have any books on....the....."yes", the old man says........the.......Midnight Man.......... suddenly the old mans smile gives out, turning into a twisted scowl. "We have one" the old man says. he gets off his seat and limps over to the shrouded door in the back of the library, he comes out, three minutes later, shoving the book into his hands. "Take it, you'll need it"..........

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment